Guest Tobia

DeSantis: Florida is NOT a bio-medical security state

20 posts in this topic

Ladies and gentlemen, the next president of the united states. (leo plz ban me lol)

DeSantis is not a No-Vax, vaccines have been distributed and promoted well in Florida. But he is a reasonable, rational man who does his job well.

Hint for the dumb: The more the left pushes for insane authoritarian absurdities like mandating masks for kids and passports to participate in society, the easier it will be for DeSantis to win the presidency.  

DeSantis is a crook. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Harlen Kelly No, Trump is dumb and incompetent.

I have never understood why people were so worried about Trump.

He seemed powerless and pathetic, he didn't even slightly touch the status quo. 

Not saying DeSantis would be great, in fact he'd probably be terrible on foreign policy issues like Israel and middle east wars.

But at least he hasn't turned into a covid dictator.

He would also definitely challenge the insane censorship by social media platforms.

@Tobia Watch your BS or you gonna get that ban you're itching for.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Tobia said:

But at least he hasn't turned into a covid dictator.

Real dictator: kill as many people as possible.

Covid dictator: kill as few people as possible.

?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

As far as I can tell, his whole M.O. is “fuck Biden, I do what I want”. Sure, that makes him veeeeery popular, but what does he actually do that seems competent and worth voting for? 

@Willie Him and the vast majority of republicans don't need to run on any particular polices because their voting base doesn't require that. 

1 hour ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Willie Him and the vast majority of republicans don't need to run on any particular polices because their voting base doesn't require that. 

Hopefully half their voter base will be dead by election time from sheer stupidity.

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hopefully half their voter base will be dead by election time from sheer stupidity.

And yet somehow they'd still win through voter suppression tactics.

Oh America.

Edited by Extreme Z7

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Something that called my attention the other day as I was reading a pew research study about the most relevant and pertinent issues for gen z and millennials which seemed to be climate change, racial justice, income inequality (typical green values). Taking in consideration that the people belonging to the beforementioned generations will become the biggest voting block for the next election, what tactics will the republican party use to appeal to them?

I seriously doubt the current republican party will survive the collective increase in consciousness that is taking place among young folks. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

3 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

Something that called my attention the other day as I was reading a pew research study about the most relevant and pertinent issues for gen z and millennials

Young people don't vote.

Hoping for young people to save your election is like hoping for God to save you when you're drowning.

@Leo Gura You might want to reconsider your position. According to analysts gen z and millennials will become the biggest voting block as I mentioned before. Keep in mind that gen z is from 1997 and 2012 and millennials are currently between 25 and 40 years old. 

Here is an article that goes in depth about this topic. https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/10/millennials-and-gen-z-will-soon-dominate-us-elections/616818/

The general voting turnout of the 2016 election was 54% and the voting turnout among young eligible voters ( gen z and mill) for the 2020 election was 53% percent according to Vox. 

https://www.vox.com/2020/11/7/21552248/youth-vote-2020-georgia-biden-covid-19-racism-climate-change

Stating that young people don't vote is simply inaccurate. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

34 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

gen z and millennials will become the biggest voting block as I mentioned before.

At some point, sure. Once they replace the boomers.

12 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Real dictator: kill as many people as possible.

Covid dictator: kill as few people as possible.

?

@Carl-Richard it would be funny if it wasn't so retarded and false.

No relationship between being a dictator and killing people.

Someone who voted for the iraq war like joe biden has more blood on his hands than most dictators. A dictator may actually protect his own people.

But the safety guaranteed by a dictator is not real safety, it comes along with a cost that is massive. 

Even joe rogan's bald meaty head understands it lol

59 minutes ago, Tobia said:

it would be funny if it wasn't so retarded and false.

No relationship between being a dictator and killing people.

It's a joke, buddy.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

At some point,

By the next election they will be the biggest voting block. 

4 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

By the next election they will be the biggest voting block. 

Boomer replace mission. Send to Mars. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/cnn-acosta-desantis-covid-b1899128.html

I think this guy has a good idea. So, just a bit of context first. Californians have been moving into Texas in droves for most of the past decade, and the state is becoming more liberal as a result. There’s a big backlash against it, with merchandise saying “Don’t California my Texas”. 

Here, he’s taking that same sentiment with a twist. He says we should have “Don’t Florida my Fauci” merchandise, and use the money from that to help with funeral costs. Just some backlash against DeSantis handling Florida’s COVID situation terribly.