Daniel347

how can i become more organised?

10 posts in this topic

i have a problem... For example, i had to do some work , and at first i promised to myself like yes i will do it right now and will have whole day ahead of me,  but then i start watching some youtube and i always postpone my work... so when i realize there is no time left i do it and i do it in a hurry so the quality of work becomes bad as well... This always makes me upset and i don't know how to fix this 

If you have something you're perpetually neglecting, it helps to make it routine. You have to ease into routine to make it stick though, most often. I find it helpful to schedule an allotted amount of time in the morning or the beginning of the day. 15 minutes is a great chunk of time to start with. Enough to make a difference and allow you to focus on a single task, but such a short amount of time that it doesn't feel like it's a sacrifice to anything else. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

25 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

If you have something you're perpetually neglecting, it helps to make it routine. You have to ease into routine to make it stick though, most often. I find it helpful to schedule an allotted amount of time in the morning or the beginning of the day. 15 minutes is a great chunk of time to start with. Enough to make a difference and allow you to focus on a single task, but such a short amount of time that it doesn't feel like it's a sacrifice to anything else. 

thank you! i will try it

Have you tried making a list of your goals aligning them in order? 

Having an instant list helps a lot with this problem. 

Once you have a list then you can easily organize lists into different categories and boxes and this will help you get more orderly and organized with your work. 

At least spend 25 minutes early morning just deciding how you wanna proceed with the day. 

The other thing that helps a lot is cutting out sensory overload and distracting stuff, they consume a lot of our mental energy.. 

@Nahm has a dream board. Message him and he has lots of methods and suggestions on getting on track with goal boards. He does Skype as well. I'll highly recommend you ask him for more ideas on this subject.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 8/6/2021 at 9:52 PM, Tim Ho said:

@Daniel347 f3cb8fef2971e09a3a9a4ddfc5832d7c.jpg

Thanks for sharing, I have similar problem since college time.  It get better sometimes, but this problem always come back.

I would advice myself to Meditate consistently, 1 hour every day.  It is not easy at all :) 

Setting a specific goal for each day also help me a lot.  

Aristotle was born in 384 BC. 

Amazing he can say it so well when the first known use of the word habit is in the 13th century.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/habit

Or was that another Aristotle?

Reframe ‘How can I become more organized’ to how can I experience more organization… and like magic, you already have. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Fabulous App, bullet journal, intention, pomodoro method

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 26.08.2021 at 9:34 PM, ryangold said:

@Daniel347 u must create an inner storm if u know what i mean

whats this?

more consciousness & concentration

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"