rnd

Do I understand Love now?

5 posts in this topic

A homeless person came up to me and asked me with a whisper  "Foooooooood.... or moooooney. Do you have any? I want to eat......".

But since I've been listening to Leo, I quickly realized that that's not what he *really* wanted.

"What??? Food? Money? That's what you *think* you want!??? Such tricks don't work on me!" ... and I punched him in the chest with all the strength and anger.

I couldn't believe....  "Food or money... He wants food or money!!!" And I couldn't control myself.

"No!!! Not food! Not money! Never! Love!!!! What you need is LOVE!!! What a bloody, stupid piece of shit you are!"

And I punched him again, in the nose this time, to make my point more clear to him, and to let it sink in his head.
I did it with all the Love too, and in the sake of it.

"Go under that tree and meditate about Love! And you won't need food and money ever again once Love finds you".

---

Leo, tell me, is this the love with the capital L you talk about? Have I already come to understand it? :D

---

And I'm going to go find other homeless people and teach them about LOVE. :D If only they watched Leo's videos instead of begging for f@@king food and money. Bloody peasants. xD

Edited by rnd

troll?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

lol, that gave me a laugh

Edited by Waken

For the slim chance that this is not a troll: no you don't understand. 

Otherwise you're pretty funny 

Sailing on the ceiling