Egodeathrow

infinite density of love/Superposition of all possible entanglements

1 post in this topic

So in my past couple LSD trips I have been having the same insight about how the universe is an infinitely dense superposition of everything, So when this superposition of all possible is-ness simply is itself it contracts itself into a void since no part of the superposition can stay the same without another part of the superposition annihilating it to make room for more infinite expansion, Since this infinite contraction is trying to reconcile all the potential yet unmanifested dream parts it also contracts to the point where it is all of its parts in harmony so deeply that there is a pouring forth of all the possible divisions and also expansions because it is so dense that it has to reincarnate as the full totality of what it is which is infinite every thingness which goes full circle to expand even more since it cannot be the density that it is without expanding itself to contain more fullness and fill it to the absolute brink of what it can contain, At the same time this contracting motion is happening so brutally and forcefully and it already complete its mission to become infinitely dense so it has to take the counterintuitive full circle option which is to expand and implode its infinite density into a infinitely dense expansion of the void which was already infinitely dense long before it decided to embrace itself even more infinitely, I can feel how full this void is while I am typing this but it is still obvious that infinite density is the same as infinite dissolution , so there is no mechanism that the universe is able to adopt that will allow 2 existing ideas and dreams being held within consciousness to interact, I know this is sloppy and I am using a lot of words but the universe is nudging you gently without any affirmation  outside of that it exists and nothing could ever tarnish the emptiness since it is so full and impervious to anything that is not infinite density, It is like perfect armor stronger than diamonds. Right now can see 2 different objects in my room like this salt lamp and my clock on the wall over there but I am conscious of how they are actually overlaid on top of each other and are so utterly in love with each other that they are completely immersed in the same spatial dimensions and even more dimensions that are too meta to talk about