Muhammad Jawad

Shamanic Breathing while tripping on LSD

17 posts in this topic

Hello Friends!

I hope everyone is doing well.

I am going to consume 1 Tab of LSD (120ug) indoor after 10 hours which will be 3:30 am here.

I have decided that I will Do 30 mins of Shamanic Breathing as soon as LSD will start to come up & hit me.

I just have a doubt & have a question regarding this.

Question: Is it safe to do Shamanic Breathing while tripping on 1 Tab of LSD (120ug)?

Waiting for your guidance.

Thanks

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

chances of ego death will certainly be increased, I'd say a lot depends on how ready you are for that

2 minutes ago, Regan said:

chances of ego death will certainly be increased, I'd say a lot depends on how ready you are for that

Right. Thanks a lot for your response.

This means the shamanic breathing will multiply the effects of LSD.

How do you explain an ego death?

I mean, shamanic breathing is so powerful by itself I can't see why you would need to

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

I mean, shamanic breathing is so powerful by itself I can't see why you would need to

I want to combine both just to explore deeper realisations, awakening, enlightenment, insights, ego death. Something Life changing...

But I am just doubtful that what if combining both is harmful in any way? is it safe or not? 

Looks like it's your first trip. If it is your first then I suggest you to do just LSD. Depending on how is your level of surrender and how intense a tab is, you can decide if you can do it or not.

Also have you done shamanic breathing before? If yes how long and how was the experience?

If you haven't done any shadow work then get ready for some unresolved trauma to surface. As far as safety, with shamanic breathing, you're obviously just working with higher amounts of oxygen in the brain. But how this coincides with LSD in the brain I am unsure. It is something to think about and/or research! 

I have tried it, To me shamanic breathing always has this sort of cooling sensation in the head and sometimes the buzzing sensations you feel get to the point where it does not feel safe and you could have some sort of loss of motor control that could feel pretty traumatic, Almost like sleep paralysis but on the brink of losing consciousness. I prefer to do the shamanic breathwork after cannabis edibles since the lsd tends to be a bit too stimulating for me to feel comfortable trying holotropic on it again.

On 8/5/2021 at 8:42 PM, Breakingthewall said:

Have a good and deep trip!

Thanks

On 8/5/2021 at 8:43 PM, Vignan said:

Looks like it's your first trip.

No, It's my 6th Trip. 

On 8/5/2021 at 8:43 PM, Vignan said:

Also have you done shamanic breathing before? If yes how long and how was the experience?

Yes, I have done Shamanic breathing for 14 days continuously before. Daily 30 min in the morning.

To read my Shamanic breathing experiences click here: 

On 8/5/2021 at 11:19 PM, Gianna said:

If you haven't done any shadow work then get ready for some unresolved trauma to surface. As far as safety, with shamanic breathing, you're obviously just working with higher amounts of oxygen in the brain. But how this coincides with LSD in the brain I am unsure. It is something to think about and/or research! 

Right. Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

On 8/6/2021 at 4:20 AM, Egodeathrow said:

I have tried it, To me shamanic breathing always has this sort of cooling sensation in the head and sometimes the buzzing sensations you feel get to the point where it does not feel safe and you could have some sort of loss of motor control that could feel pretty traumatic, Almost like sleep paralysis but on the brink of losing consciousness. I prefer to do the shamanic breathwork after cannabis edibles since the lsd tends to be a bit too stimulating for me to feel comfortable trying holotropic on it again.

Ok. Thanks.

I did 15 mins of Shamanic breathing with 1 Tab of LSD Yesterday. Everything was normal & in control. Nothing extraordinary happened. I realized that my LSD got hit after the Shamanic Breathing. 

do you have references from that lsd? because in your previous reports with mushrooms it seems that you were quite sensitive to low doses. psilocybin and lsd act in a similar way, same receptors, etc.

I'd say it is more important not to focus below plexus your attention, nor higher the neck. Regardless of what substance you take. 

Singer

14™

18 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

do you have references from that lsd? because in your previous reports with mushrooms it seems that you were quite sensitive to low doses. psilocybin and lsd act in a similar way, same receptors, etc.

What do you mean by having references from LSD? I have not found LSD as effective as shrooms in terms of mystical experiences.

18 hours ago, Goldzilla said:

I'd say it is more important not to focus below plexus your attention, nor higher the neck. Regardless of what substance you take. 

I am Sorry I do not understand what you mean.

2 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

What do you mean by having references from LSD? I have not found LSD as effective as shrooms in terms of mystical experiences.

I meant that maybe that LSD wasn't lsd or it contained less ug than you thought. if you trusted who gave it to you

20 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I meant that maybe that LSD wasn't lsd or it contained less ug than you thought. if you trusted who gave it to you

Maybe... Not Sure. Maybe somehow it lost its potency because I had it hidden in my drawer for almost 1 year.