Preety_India

I strongly believe in God.

83 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, thisintegrated said:

Every heard of Actualized? It's a YouTube channel with some vids on this kinda stuff.

What you're describing is simply Blueness.

If you are so high on the spiral then why do you feel the need to point such a thing out?  Let people be.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

If you are so high on the spiral then why do you feel the need to point such a thing out?  

Why explain where to find all the answers?

This has all already been addressed by Leo in videos.

1 minute ago, thisintegrated said:

Why explain where to find all the answers?

This has all already been addressed by Leo in videos.

She's been on the forum a long time.  She knows where the videos are.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

She's been on the forum a long time.  She knows where the videos are.

That's why I point it out.  With that post count, it's a bit weird to not have watched any of the videos which explain all this in full.

@thisintegrated Weren't you already banned as nitramadas? 

9 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Every heard of Actualized?

3 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

That's why I point it out.  With that post count, it's a bit weird to not have watched any of the videos which explain all this in full.

Why do you feel the need to look at me condescendingly and tell me something that I already know. Does that make you feel better about yourself? 

Also why keep targeting my post count. Why does it matter to you? Is my  personal stuff relevant to you? 

How I come to things in my life is my way and my choice, who are you to dictate me how I should choose to grow in life? 

What If I don't want to grow through Leo. I'm not some Leo puppet to get an instant awakening after watching his video. I have to do my spiritual work on my own and come to the results on my own. 

And I how i choose is up to me. 

And if Leo's videos are the end all and be all, then why have this forum to begin with?

Why would you need anything at all if everything is explained already. 

I suggest you stop focusing so closely on me, it feels uncomfortable and better focus on yourself and your growth and let me focus on mine. 

If you were sharing your insights on the forum, I wouldn't be hounding you like this. 

Stop discouraging me. 

This is probably my first ever post in this section regarding my insights 

And you come finding me. 

Did you come over to my thread to simply spew some cynical shit about me? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Why do you feel the need to look at me condescendingly and tell me something that I already know. Does that make you feel better about yourself? 

How I come to things in my life is my way and my choice, who are you to dictate me how I should choose to grow in life? 

What If I don't want to grow through Leo.

And I how i choose is up to me. 

And if Leo's videos are the end all and be all, then why have this forum to begin with?

Why would you need anything at all if everything is explained already. 

I suggest you stop focusing so closely on me, it feels uncomfortable and better focus on yourself and your growth and let me focus on mine. 

If you were sharing your insights on the forum, I wouldn't be hounding you like this. 

Stop discouraging me. 

This is probably my first ever post in this section regarding my insights 

Did you come over to my thread to simply spew some cynical shit about me? 

: (

Sorry I upset you.

It's just that your post wasn't exactly "unique".  It's all already heavily covered.

And you come finding me. 

I don't post that often.. I just post something in a random top thread a few times a week.  I'm not "finding" you.

I'm not some Leo poppet

You sure about that?

(lol, pls don't kill me)

Also why keep targeting my post count. Why does it matter to you? Is my  personal stuff relevant to you? 

.. the guy I was replying to is the one who brought up how long you've been here.

51 minutes ago, BadHippie said:

I also believe in God, but for me believe is more like having faith. It's not something dogmatic. But I have faith in my own experience of God. 

Fair enough.

13 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

: (

Sorry I upset you.

It's just that your post wasn't exactly "unique".  It's all already heavily covered.

I don't post that often.. I just post something in a random top thread a few times a week.  I'm not "finding" you.

You sure about that?

(lol, pls don't kill me)

.. the guy I was replying to is the one who brought up how long you've been here.

Fair enough. 

3 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

You sure about that?

(lol, pls don't kill me)

I might be a Leo puppet in other areas of his work, but I am not a Leo puppet when it comes to his approach on dating and relationship. There I'm mostly independent. 

But in other areas I follow him like a mule. 

22 minutes ago, cetus said:

@thisintegrated Weren't you already banned as nitramadas? 

I loved that guy! He was banned? That sucks.

44 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I loved that guy! He was banned? That sucks.

I cut him some slack by not banning him again. Perhaps @thisintegrated  could lose the condescending/offensive tone this time around. Then all would be well.

36 minutes ago, cetus said:

I cut him some slack by not banning him again. Perhaps @thisintegrated  could lose the condescending/offensive tone this time around. Then all would be well.

How do you know it's nitramadas? If it is the same guy, please try not to ban him. My intuition tells me he is valuable to the forum.

@The0Self

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

If it is the same guy, please try not to ban him.

Mods don't ban members. Members get themselves banned. Anyone who follows the forum guidelines has nothing to worry about. it is as simple as that. Now enough of this distraction.

27 minutes ago, cetus said:

@The0Self

Mods don't ban members. Members get themselves banned. Anyone who follows the forum guidelines has nothing to worry about. it is as simple as that. Now enough of this distraction.

Fair enough sir. I was just curious because you did say you cut him some slack. Didn’t know if that was serious or what. Sorry for wasting your time.

❤️

Edited by The0Self

Be-life

what are we giving life to? how is it serving ourself and others? 

I love these exploration videos, ?

Edited by DrewNows

I think that believing in God is a positive thing. It is true that the direct realization of the nature of reality is what one should aspire to, but realistically, most people do not even know what we are talking about here, but all of them will have to face death, most in a long process, a death foretold. something horrible for the ego. In the past people were not so afraid of death, almost everyone believed in an eternal life, they did not know what, but it was taken for granted that life was only a transit. Now life is worshiped, it is all there is and it has to be perfect. it's a terrible trap, and people navigate that madness by feeding their ego and avoiding thinking about the obvious. tons of suffering. Would be better that they believe in a religion, a new one maybe