Yellow

How To Meditate

10 posts in this topic

Is yawning or swallowing the spit that builds up ok while meditating or do you have to sit completely still?

2 hours ago, Yellow said:

Is yawning or swallowing the spit that builds up ok while meditating or do you have to sit completely still?

Its fine to do anything really, depends on the meditation you have decided to do.

If you want tho, you can try without doing those things, but it doesnt matter. This is not an exact science. Its not like you lose points if you scratch for example.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Yellow So like.. once I didnt do it and I had the deepest experience ive ever had in my meditation habbit so far (prolly can call it enlightenment experience, or unconditional love of all)
It kind of makes your mind go a liiittle crazier, so it can be benefitial in that sense, but it is not necessary (and messy, my shirt was soaked after 60minutes, I had eaten a pineapple just before that =DD).

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

I think that fully not moving at all is the best for you, since through meditation you are trying to shed the existence of your physical body and the ego attached to it to become aware of your inner self. The outer self should be ignored until the timer dings. 

7 hours ago, Yellow said:

Meditation is not for masochists. Do everything which helps in keeping you more silent, alert and aware.

You may need a hanky :P:P:P

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Loreena  Haha, remember, you have to sit completely still with your hands while meditating, so that would require some kind of assistant or something :)

The meditation technique is not really that important. There are dozens of techniques out there, but everyone be about them damn techniques main. The most IMPORTANT thing is the fudging habit man. You should care about meditating every day. Do all that can be done each day as Brandon Carter would put it. Don't get too concerned with the nitty-gritty details man. Who cares about them? Only the ego and the ego is full of shit..