Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guillem12

Legit spiritual organizations

4 posts in this topic

Im looking for a physical organization teaching spiritualy related disciplines. I don't know how to destinguish legit ones. I need some guidence to avoid some dangers of spiritually and stick to my practice. I live in Spain. Any advice?

Edited by Guillem12
spelling

The problem with organisation is that since they are depend on your money for their survival , they will hold the good stuff from u and make u depend on them for a long time. Hence avoid organisation

3 hours ago, asifarahim said:

The problem with organisation is that since they are depend on your money for their survival , they will hold the good stuff from u and make u depend on them for a long time. Hence avoid organisation

then that wont be a spiritual organization but a bussines. thats why i ask for a legit one without corruption. maybe they dont exist in most countries but im sure there are groups like actualized.org(legit ones) who work face to face

Actualized.org is not an organisation.leo gives knowledge directly.leo comes to this forum directly.there is no middleman.but in organisation there is lot of middleman as a result lot of corruption occurs

If u want to reach enlightment then u can do it yourself.many paths to reach enlightment are free online.

1)mctb by daniel ingram

2)osho world