OneIntoOne

The (infinite) dead end of Psychedelic

31 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, OneIntoOne said:

However, i don't think i am looking for another state by wanting to see God 24/7

To see God 24/7, nothing is required other than to be present 24/7. Are you willing to let go of the distractions, desires, and delusions of your life in order to see the face of God? Forget 24/7, just do it in this moment, which is ultimately all there is.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

To see God 24/7, nothing is required other than to be present 24/7. Are you willing to let go of the distractions, desires, and delusions of your life in order to see the face of God? Forget 24/7, just do it in this moment, which is ultimately all there is.

@Moksha

Yes i'm willing! thats the only thing i want, nothing else!

What happens when i let go of distractions and desires?

Now what?

I kinda know the answer but i'm just asking you i guess to elaborate...

That’s the way you will see it if you aren’t being guided by a shaman.   The medicines are just a tool.  It is like saying a hammer is useless because it just hammers one nail after another without any end, and not getting the wider view of a carpenter.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

The ultimate dead-end psychedelic is the human body.  Stop chasing the experiences of this exogenous drug.

20 hours ago, OneIntoOne said:

Yes i'm willing! thats the only thing i want, nothing else!

What happens when i let go of distractions and desires?

Now what?

I kinda know the answer but i'm just asking you i guess to elaborate...

Letting go of distractions and desires, what is left? The sages did this, through the Neti neti process of Self-inquiry, like peeling an onion. After letting go of "this" and "that", the reality at the center of it all is Consciousness itself. Inquire into yourself and you will see.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

23 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Letting go of distractions and desires, what is left? The sages did this, through the Neti neti process of Self-inquiry, like peeling an onion. After letting go of "this" and "that", the reality at the center of it all is Consciousness itself. Inquire into yourself and you will see.

Well said...Truth is found by turning inward and performing self inquiry. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It’s all well and good to be god realised 24/7 or in the present moment 24/7, or feel that constant god connection or however ya want to put it. That would be great I’m sure, and I’m certainly not there. But self inquiry and meditation and all that no matter how good one may be at it, personally I’m not great. But all that is in my opinion of no comparison to the deep psychedelic states you can induce to be able to even realise how your constructing physical reality itself, even people. The sort of process that’s going down in this construction of things. And how imagination is spiralling around you creating a past and so on. I’m not convinced at all there’s any other methods that can help one reach them type of states. So I don’t at all see it as a dead end. There’s more interesting things than just being in a state of God realised 24/7

So....actually it's this.  Actual enlightenment has nothing to do with meditation or psychedelics..those are triggers or tools.  And it can happen with no tool...it can happen spontaneously. 

So you guys dogging psychedelics know this- I have never taken them in my life...for me personally meditation was the trigger.   But God states of consciousness are actually independent or prior to psychedelics or meditation.  They are states of consciousness which can be accessed regardless of the "how".  You guys need to grasp this.  For some people meditation will never ever trigger awakening.  For some psychedelics will.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

We need to start getting more specific when talking about psychedelics. They are all different and produce unique insights, delusions, lessons, viewpoints, traps etc...

Individuals will also have a diverse range of experiences themselves. What one person gets out of mushrooms will not be the same as what another person does. 

"You Create Magic" 

It does/doesn't end. It ends/begins in God/Absolute Nothingness/Infinity. If you just kept on going during trips, and totally surrender no matter what happens or for how long. After an eternity, you literally experience all of existence and become so infinite that all dualities merge. Because it is absolutely non-dual, this is impossible to describe in language. All dualities become non-dual, and that becomes dual, and becomes non-dual, and infinite, and finite, and existence, and non-existence, and so on... 

Once you experience this end/beginning, you simply are what you are in everyday existence. In fact, existence is indescribably beautiful in comparison to non-existence/God (Which is also infinitely beautiful). So, in contrast, they make each other infinitely more infinitely beautiful. Thus you just are aware of what you are and what existence is at all times and appreciate all that is, and just be and love and enjoy yourself. 

Edited by erik8lrl