Andrey

New Safe Vaccine

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

In case you are not familiar with Novavax's covid vaccine, it is extremely effective and soon to be approved. It uses traditional vaccine technology, so if anyone is scared by the new mrna vaccines, this will be the way:

41 minutes ago, Andrey said:

so if anyone is scared by the new mrna vaccines

What would cause people to be afraid of the mRNA vaccines if I may ask?

I'm currently unvaccinated, although I am looking to get it at some point. I was thinking Moderna but this post leads me to believe that it actually matters what type of vaccine you get. Cause to be honest I know nothing about vaccine technology, maybe Novavax is something to consider.

If Novavax actually is the best covid vaccine out there like some sources may claim then hey, I guess it paid off for me and several other people to be cautious and wait it out for a bit rather than to just take whatever is readily available.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

People who are skeptical of the mRNA vaccines say the COVID-19 spike protein is cytotoxic. This vaccine also uses the same spike protein? Lol

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Sooooo ... the mRNA vaccines are designed to make your cells produce the spike protein. The Novavax vaccine just introduces that spike protein directly.

But the mRNA vaccines are bad?

No one said they are bad. But this is new technology, the effects on the human body are still not fully understood. Do we really now if they successfully make human cells produce the spike proteins only and have not introduced some unwanted effect? I mean, the human body is extremely complex system and there are rightfully people, who do not wish to be used as trials. With that said, it is definitely better to take mrna vaccine if you are vulnerable to covid. But for young and healthy people, novavax vaccine will definitely be the way, not so for protection, but for reducing spreading the virus.

PS: keep in mind the current mrna vaccines seem not to be that effective against the variants and their effect fades away quickly, whereas novavax was tested in environment full with variants of interest and variants of concern & showed excellent results!

@Andrey I see what you are saying. But many people who got the Covidvaccine did not wish to be used as trials. They got it out of sense of responsibility or a feeling of having no other option. Thanks for sharing this other option here though.

One funny thing: my brother is anti-COVIDvaxxer and since he is in the army he may be forced to get vaxxed. He was mocking it and said “they don’t know the long-term effects of this” what if half the people in the country like dropped dead in the long-term? 
wait, you mean a lot of us could…DIE in the long-run?? WHAAT!? I was planning on surviving this life!

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

Hey, if more people are willing to get vaccinated with this method that’s great!