charlie cho

If coffee isn't THAT healthy for you.....

12 posts in this topic

What about decaffeinated coffee? Is it good? It's just got the caffeine out of the coffee with chemistry. It's good .... maybe it can be good for you?  

Dot  know, i dont  drink coffee. I  imagine though its better without  caffeine. I doubt  if its  good for you.

It is certainly better for people who experience caffeine-induced symptoms. But decaf coffee is like sex without orgasm :D (although many people do practice that as well). The problem is the decaf coffee are often made through chemical treatment so something like gentle green tea would probably be better. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

2 hours ago, Michael569 said:

It is certainly better for people who experience caffeine-induced symptoms. But decaf coffee is like sex without orgasm :D (although many people do practice that as well). The problem is the decaf coffee are often made through chemical treatment so something like gentle green tea would probably be better. 

I  like tea  but  hate  coffee. I  guess  i like sex with caffeine, lol. Just  never acquired a taste for  coffee. It doesnt seem like there  is anything  in it that would  be good  for  you.

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 hour ago, charlie cho said:

@Olivia24 You should remind yourself to drink tea everytime before sex

I will give it a try!!!

2 hours ago, eaaaeaeae said:

decaffeine still has caffeine to some extend 

Hopefully  not  much

I will go to the grave not truly grasping why anyone would want to drink decaf coffee. I can understand decaf soda... but decaf coffee? Really lol?

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy maybe it can sound equivalent to a person drinking beer or wine that has no alcohol in it. Barley water? Grape juice? I understand caffeine is part of the taste. Personally i dont find it makes that much of a difference.

Edited by charlie cho

Decaf is a great thing for us addicts! It doesn't have as rich taste as normal coffee has so I add small amount of caffeinated coffee to the mix. It's good enough ;)

I also noticed that I drink it much slower (probably because I don't feel I'm getting caffeine), so I lasts longer.