Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eliasvelez

question about an experience on psychedelics

2 posts in this topic

hello

1 today I was contemplating about my 5g shrroms trip from last year and I had an experience where while I was looking at my room (around the peak) suddenly I was for like 2 seconds the room, only the room. There was only the thing I was looking at, the experience. And it also felt like I was the room forever at that moment. 

I tought it was mabey a ego death but now im thinking that it could be an experience of oneness. The fear grow in this trip after this experience of being my room. 

-> How would you lable the experience?

2  also an experience whitch I had and I also can't it really lable :

I became really happy and euphoric and couldnt understand how I could have had fear at the beginning of the trip, I knew that there was no reason for fear. I felt extremely thankful for my family and for my life. This joy became more and more intense and it felt like my selfdeceptions where falling quickly one after another and I became more and more joyful and happy and thankful. I felt if I understood everything and it seemed so obvious and I knew it wouldnt last forever but I also felt so silly that I wouldnt be like that forever. The universe seemed like an organic machine and dimensions seemed like they are side by side. It was joy beyond what I had ever felt. (this was like 1-2 hours after I took shrooms and lastet like 1-2 hours)

Im not really shure how to lable thiese experiences ( 1 and 2) because im only reading alongside about nonduality, ego-death, etc because my main focus at the moment is finding life purpose and psychology. Im not very familliar with the definition for these two mystical experiences and would appriecheate if someone understand these or who knows what the definiton of these are or could explain them. I want to understand these experience better.

Edited by eliasvelez

Sounds like you had a very typical psychedelic experience.  A feeling of oneness with everything.  A feeling of disappearing or blending into the world.  Boundary dissolving.  Welcome to Wonderland.