Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tim R

JBP - "Don't you realize that you are God?"

27 posts in this topic

@Tim R do you think Jordan's ego will dissolve one day and he will discover the truth ?

I almost feel like he can't get past his ego at all.

What do you think are his limitations in general?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 hours ago, Preety_India said:

do you think Jordan's ego will dissolve one day and he will discover the truth ?

I'm gonna say "no", with only one exception: If, then only by chance and as a result of experimenting with psychedelics. He has experimented with psychedelics, (LSD and mushrooms as far as I know) but I don't think he has taken any high doses. I don't see how at the moment he could have a mystical experience without them, his mind is too dense. And I don't mean "dense" in the sense of closed-minded, but overly intellectual. As far as I know he ranks rather high in openness. Maybe he has had glimpses of Truth, but then quickly muddied the waters with all his theorizing. 

5 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Oh boy? I assume you have seen Leo's video on him? I agree with pretty much everything there, so there's that..

His green shadow is probably the biggest obstacle to his development. See, this is so tragic in a sense because he already has a foot in stage Yellow, which is the only reason we talk about him sometimes on this forum. If he wouldn't have that, he'd be a Canadian Ben Shapiro and that would just be the end of that. And because he performs this split between blue/orange and yellow, he can never go full yellow. 

And as I said, his mind is rather dense. The video in this thread perfectly shows the way he thinks, which is why I shared it with you. He is a (semi-)religious man who has held lectures (!!!) on God, the Phenomenology of the Divine and other such topics (which I highly recommend btw, some good stuff there) and when he's confronted with "you're God" he just backs off and wants to know "what the implications of this are for you morals". Like wtf man, his reaction just threw me for a loop

So this makes me wonder. Is this actually the way he thinks or does he just know that he can't start talking about "I am God" on his Podcast because it's too much for his audience? Or is it both? Because again, I don't know what he has read/heard when doing research on God, but he knows that you can induce a mystical experience with psychedelics. Which is why I believe he has tried to do that. Only he might've experienced/ is experiencing some backlash and now he mostly talks about them in a context where he feels at home. 

On 4.8.2021 at 2:47 PM, Leo Gura said:

Nice bullshitting.

Why do you think that's bullshitting?

Glory to Israel

On 8/2/2021 at 7:32 AM, QandC said:

If I'd wanna talk about my psychedelic experiences, Jordan would be the last person I'd want to talk to lol

Beat me to it. I can't think of anyone alive whose view of psychedelics I care less about than Jordan Peterson. 

On 8/5/2021 at 3:42 AM, Preety_India said:

@Tim R do you think Jordan's ego will dissolve one day and he will discover the truth ?

I almost feel like he can't get past his ego at all.

Jordan peterson can't able to find the truth, but he the best teacher as Leo is, even Leo isn't fully enlightened and can't able to be fully enlightened. Leo is the other spectrum of Jordan peterson. jp is great thinker and Leo is high consious. 

Edited by Hulk
missing word

@Tim R "You're so stupid, don't you realize that you are God?"

is God realizing only a language understanding? No! I am God isn't God realizing, language don't do any much understanding. if he god but don't feel it and be it how the word is gonna explain the thing? you have to understand social communication and life. I am god or you are God doesn't refer anything. when people label God, it isn't about themselves or the universe, but a trancendtal infinite sprit and infinite light. 

On 8/2/2021 at 2:45 PM, Leo Gura said:

Nah, he's too fearful and closedminded to get it.

No matter how many videos you show him it's all gonna get intellectualized in academic BS.

he can't understand what god is! even if he become enlightened he might not label himself as God! he might say something different word. the problem of God! but I suggest Leo use different word because the word God associated with so many misconception. if use the word dog for god people will understand different things. 

language is so important. it is like trying to install android app in to iPhone. 

Edited by Hulk
missing word

take the good in people, not the bad

don´t understand your obsesion with this guy

obviously this guy does not know anything about spirituallity but he has very good teaching in other fields

Edited by RedLine