Karmadhi

Why women should make the first move (sometimes)

84 posts in this topic

Many thanks @Emerald . I'm already subscribed to Helena's channel and Bran's. it's a bit of a help when u are so lost in this dating/relashionships issues. I think I act from a position of "neediness" sometimes..even i tried not to and trust on my inner feminine power and all that stuff. I've realized i act this way because of my lack of options because of my lack of a solid social group and family issues i needed to get solved first.

.@Vzdoh I got your view that many women can be both. An intellectual, hard working, "successful" female and a stunning women physically.  You can fulfill and work in every of those areas so you can be whole. You cannot focus 100% all time of your life on a career and not in your health, your body, your mind. It's not a shallow thing to take care of your physique. It's a need, a survival thing actually.

If i guy does not appreciate all this wholeness, sorry he probably is not for me...

so perhaps that's the issue here

FINDING CONSCIOUS MALES that can match us.

I still believe there'd be someone out there for me...in time and space.. :D

@Preety_India I really understand your explanation. And yes some women act like that..but as i've said previously...many of us try to be whole and are no shallow at all. ISSUE HERE: some of those socially acknowledged  succesful/hot men tend to prefer those kind of girls because of the easiness of it all i guess. It get easier not to worry about your woman's intellectual needs and focus only on yours.... 

The successful men I'd consider to be so WOULD CARE FOR MY INTELECTUAL NEEDS aswell, would be proud of his woman and would love to have me as a challenge mentally...

Responding to the forum member, YES. You can find intellectual women out there who would be interested in you!

Edited by ertopolice

13 minutes ago, ertopolice said:

The successful men I'd consider to be so WOULD CARE FOR MY INTELECTUAL NEEDS aswell, would be proud of his woman and would love to have me as a challenge mentally...

That's successful men..but average men just want the hot girls but go around complaining how they don't value intellect.. well weren't they attracted to her only for the looks!

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Definately

So that's why i say intelligent successful men. If I were a male I would look for both assets intelligence/beauty.

Just now, ertopolice said:

@Preety_India Definately

So that's why i say intelligent successful men. If I were a male I would look for both assets intelligence/beauty.

Ahh, now that's a good male. Women would have liked you.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.