flowboy

Schizophrenic episode or spiritual insight - this one is right on the edge

2 posts in this topic

I LOVED this video.

On the one hand there is the mainstream perspective of "you went crazy", which is understandable.

On the other hand, there are some very helpful insights there, and it is kind of painful how our culture pushes him to disregard them.

Also the entities he meets, like shadow people, are not random creations of the brain, many people actually see these and communicate with them.

Very uncomfortable but fascinating.

What do we think about this?

I also get periods in my life where a lot of synchronicities happen.

It doesn't feel dangerous to me, I value them.

Also feels like I could let go and believe in them even more, and that would lead to more insight, but also deeper waters that I am not ready to get into yet.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

‘Crazy’ is a societal label. It’s not real. It’s a label that the ego uses to survive.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie