Goldzilla

Hello Again! Beautiful People (hellspeed here)

4 posts in this topic

Well, i salute you all again. I've been in this forum in the past.  

Apologies to Leo Gura and Party if i mistreated any of you in any way, the rules in the past or my trolling behaviour. 

I'm done on experimenting on people, their behaviour and beloved humanity. Even if i claimed to have psychic or healing abillities, this is not important, this is how humans should be naturally. 

Hope you had passed well this pandemic and came out healthy. 

For i'm concerned, this forum is a grand place, a big island of many points of view. This is how growth it is done, dismantle the old and using that to rebuild. 

And the most important thing is this interaction in the community. 

Remember: thoughts always matter. 

Thank you for reading me, and i'll be around the forum with you permission Leo and fellow humans. 

I'm no authority, i just am. 

comments are welcomed. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

One more thing. The most Important. 

I did not dwelved in spirituality back in 2015 when i first saw Leo Gura's videos. I was an atheist back then. 

I saw a big challenge his words back then, he was convinced in some degree of what God is. 

So vibrationally i took the challenge. 

I must recognize that Leo Gura was one of my first contacts with this spiritual world. Because of his drive of knowing and that is to be appreciated and acknowledged. 

Thank you Leo Gura for the big push, for the big challenge you did back then with your videos. 

Singer

14™

Any question about how to heal yourself or general spirituality, mysticism, occult, religion, etc. Don't hesitate to ask. This is my way to give back to the community. 

Because when God contemplated himself "he" released all his knowledge in all of us and in everything else. Acknowledge your divinity and godhood, and this is the beginning of knowing. 

In my understanding self affirmations and "the wind" or breath are the main staples to awakening. I'm just a human being and God at the same time. One thing is to know you are God and a totally distict thing is to experience what that is. 

Allow yourself to know. Saying "i don't know" will lead you to not know. Contrary of what spiritual guru's are telling people or books. No human being nor morale nor book of this world is a higher teacher for yourself. You are the greatest teacher you have, look inside, acknowledge what is to be acknowledged in other people and follow yourself. Your being, breath, heart, etc, will never be your treason, never!

Singer

14™