Giulio Bevilacqua

I am done, can’t go further.

24 posts in this topic

I have come to the crucial point. 
life can not go foward like this. It’s a living torture evry day since months now. 
Maybe the devil took possession of my body and wants to play funny games. Probably you have seen my post on kundalini and the weird movements that are occurring.  The body has become a spinning creature. I have tried many times to express and allow the movement but it is simply not possibile to let it out completely. 
I don’t want to live anymore, really, I can’t do anything else than spinning and whirling. Can’t even do a simple walk in nature after 2 minutes the movement happens again.

What is there to do. ? I have tried everything now, healers methods techniques. 
Didn’t want to come to this point, because I love life.
Days are passing and passing in my bed and social media.

I am destroying my mother emotionally and also my father that not hearing since moths. 
Couldn’t believe to touch this point. 
Not know why I am an writing this to you. Do not make comments to make the situation positive and nice  

7 minutes ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

What is there to do. ? I have tried everything now, healers methods techniques. 

Have you tried visiting an actual physician ? Somebody with credentials?

7 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

Have you tried visiting an actual physician ? Somebody with credentials?

They could not understand what is happening 

@Giulio Bevilacqua My advice for you is to consult actual professionals (physicians, psychiatrist, psychologist, etc..) and not ''healers'' as you mentioned above, since healers have not been able to help you. 

7 minutes ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

They would close me into a psychiatric hospital

I doubt that will happen. Make an appointment with a trained physician and go get treated, take advantage of the advancements that have been made over the last 200 years in the field of psychology and medicine. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

6 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Giulio Bevilacqua My advice for you is to consult actual professionals (physicians, psychiatrist, psychologist, etc..) and not ''healers'' as you mentioned above, since healers have not been able to help you. 

I doubt that will happen. Make an appointment with a trained physician and go get treated, take advantage of the advancements that have been made over the last 200 years in the field of psychology and medicine. 

I understand. But it’s a energetic situation .They can not understand what’s the problem.   If I would talk about kundalini they would laugh 

@Giulio Bevilacqua Go to a physician and explain to them the symptoms you are feeling. They will know what to do to solve the situation that's why they are trained physicians. 

Instead of making excuses, simply make the appointment and get treated. 

3 hours ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Giulio Bevilacqua Go to a physician and explain to them the symptoms you are feeling. They will know what to do to solve the situation that's why they are trained physicians. 

Instead of making excuses, simply make the appointment and get treated. 

A physician can non help not even a psychiatrist 

1 hour ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

A physician can non help not even a psychiatrist 

Mate, it's got to be worth a shot given how much you're suffering at the moment. What have you got to lose? If not for yourself then do it for your parents.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

1 hour ago, RickyFitts said:

Mate, it's got to be worth a shot given how much you're suffering at the moment. What have you got to lose? If not for yourself then do it for your parents.

Thank you. But how can they deal with such stuff ? They know nothing about things like this. They would put into medication and maybe hospitalized

8 minutes ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

Thank you. But how can they deal with such stuff ? They know nothing about things like this. They would put into medication and maybe hospitalized

Dude, you rather kill yourself than at least try a psychologist?

Yes maybe they would give you medication and hospitalize you, so you get well. You rather die because of your false belief about some kundalini and demon nonsense than get medication and treatment which surely would cure you? That would be so unnecessary.

Edited by Blackhawk

13 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Dude, you rather kill yourself than at least try a psychologist?

Yes maybe they would give you medication and hospitalize you, so you get well. You rather die because of your false belief about some kundalini and demon nonsense than get medication and treatment which surely would cure you? That would be so unnecessary.

How can a medication heal this ? It would make things worse, modern medicine can not handel things like this. I have tried it in the past, just more frustration. They do not even know what i am are talking about 

Edited by Giulio Bevilacqua

2 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

I've heard about people having these sorts of symptoms checked out by professionals and they didn't end up being hospitalised or on medication - the professionals couldn't tell them what was going on, which might happen to you too, but it's surely worth getting yourself checked out.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@Giulio Bevilacqua

There is a therapist who specializes in treating people dealing with Kundaini, Tara Springett, her books helped me a lot with dealing with negative side effects that can come from Kundalini.

She also does online video session with people, although I haven't done one with her before. You might want to consider talking to her, or reading one of her books on dealing with Kundalini. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

14 hours ago, eaaaeaeae said:

@Giulio BevilacquaI don't have the picture of what happens, but even if involuntear movements are a very very very very bad thing, have you considered that suicide is way worse? Maybe you can have this problem and be fine, till you search for other solutions. Maybe it's treatable. 

They are people that have lost their libs and still don't suicide, even though I consider this to be tragic 

Could those involuteer movements be cause you don't eat well or for some other decision in your life, like caffeine overdose.

I am  no doctor, I am just trying to think solutions, these solutions may be wrong 

Yes i have considered this option. And that is the only thing that is holding me right now. Maybe i'll get trgough it, somehow.

No, it's not food. The movements occur to relese psychic tensions, in my case they are in the belly. At the end i am not against these movements, it just i can not phisically hold them or deal with , due to their intensity,

14 hours ago, OctagonOctopus said:

@Giulio Bevilacqua

There is a therapist who specializes in treating people dealing with Kundaini, Tara Springett, her books helped me a lot with dealing with negative side effects that can come from Kundalini.

She also does online video session with people, although I haven't done one with her before. You might want to consider talking to her, or reading one of her books on dealing with Kundalini. 

I will check her . Have you ever tried shaktipat ? Mayve these could help the enrgy move

You could look to unconventional therapists or other spiritual healers. For example, I know that there are Reiki therapists and breathwork facilitators in Italy. I think you can also find breathwork courses online.

Psychedelics can also be helpful, but in your situation I would suggest doing this with an experienced guide to start with.

2 hours ago, eaaaeaeae said:

dude are you ok now? or things are still difficult? could it be that these spams stop some day? 

Still stuck. At the end it is my fault, it would just stop if i allow them.  I do not have any problem with the movement, they are healing motions. It's just that as soon as i relax or let go of control the body starts spinning too fast, if i would be smooth moovement i could handle it and see where it would lead, but the speed is insane it would kick the brain out of my skull

Sorry to hear that.

You are not guilty of what's happening. It's not your fault.

Everything will be okay