Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
taotemu

5MeO reactivations?

3 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any experience with reactivations (flashbacks)?  I took 5MeO 4 days ago and since then I have been reactivating 12 - 15 times a day.  I did a Google search about it and it seems to be quite a common.  During the reactivation I feel separate from my body, dizzy and a feeling of falling backwards.  The strangest thing for me is the each time I'm back in the trip I can actually taste the smoke.  In fact the smoke taste happens just before the reactivation.  It is like my whole being is reliving the experience several times a day.  It isn't even 1% the intensity of the original experience, but 1% of Earth shattering is a sizable earthquake.

Most of the time they are almost enjoyable, but It happened once while I was driving, which concerned me.  Today it also happened while I was teaching a class (I'm a professor).  It happened while talking with my wife last night and I told her about it.  She said she couldn't tell.  So I assume there are no changes to my behavior or ability to function. 

Any thoughts?  Has it happened to anyone else? 

Edited by taotemu

Happens often to me but only in my sleep, never during the day.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I've only experienced it during the day too. Kyle Kingsbury did a podcast on his 5MEO breakthrough. He was scared to sleep at night because the reactivations were so strong.