Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

The Mathematical Dogcat Enlightenment Pointer

7 posts in this topic

0=1

Dog=Cat

Do some genetic engineering, and you change the meaning of every part involved foreve

Genetic engineering is all you can do forever no matter what you try to stop it. Enlightenment is always occurring; you just don’t know how it’s all happening as well as your intuition from the past and future and present work together. You are way more sophisticated than free will vs. determinism at this point. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@BipolarGrowth Make sure you have ways of keeping yourself grounded.

I'm concerned about you veering off into air-fairy land. Be careful with that, given your history of mental conditions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I really don’t have any solid ground to stand on at this point. Medication and stage orange doctors are not the long term solution. Mastering the nature of suffering is. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

Just now, BipolarGrowth said:

I really don’t have any solid ground to stand on at this point. Medication and stage orange doctors are not the long term solution. Mastering the nature of suffering is. 

Of course they are not. But you’ll be thrown to them against your will if you do not ground yourself into reality. Which absolutely does not mean, taking any medication. I would never recommend that. It would break my heart that you’d be forced to take any of this 

I have a wonderful support system though. Absolutely impossible how amazing they are. It makes me cry just to think of all the love being sent my way every day. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@BipolarGrowth Make sure you have ways of keeping yourself grounded.

I'm concerned about you veering off into air-fairy land. Be careful with that, given your history of mental conditions.

Smoking cigars can actually be a nice last ditch effort if one is seriously ungrounded to the point where it's just crazy.

4 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

@BipolarGrowth your health conditions and your enlightenment are not related imo. 

Which means maybe addressing the health conditions IS more "spiritual" or "special" than whatever spiritual goodie you're trying to get.

Not raining on your parade, but this reality is real (I know many people dont say this here lol)... not this reality... but this... this moment... is real, theres no you no people, but it's not "your imagination" like what's commonly repeated by people.

Your health conditions are addressed by being here NOW and healing the physiological root, sitting and meditating is only gonna make you realize this anyway eventually.

^^ Yes.

Might physiology and psychology just be an imaginary distinction? Dealing with things on the physical level is no less (or more) spiritual or righteous than anything else.

Edited by The0Self