Hardkill

Increase in vaccine coercion

442 posts in this topic

@Johnny Galt Yep.  But don't worry guys, this is all in the name of health.  

As Biden says: "We’re going to protect vaccinated workers from unvaccinated co-workers. "  Hmmmm.. Shouldn't the vaxxed already be protected?  And also: The New York Times reported on Thursday that the executive order doesn't apply to those who work for Congress or the federal courts, citing White House officials.

@Stovo please counter all the science and data that I have been pointing to, instead of side stepping, then I'll be satisfied.

4 hours ago, Johnny Galt said:

@AlterEgo tsk tsk, I don't think you understand, if you look at the data: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-cases you can clearly see the more vaccinated (Israel) you are the more cases there'll be, and that's a good thing, because then we'll need more booster shots, yaaa!!! science!!!

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus

It's not that surprising, because there are still many unvaccinated people. They lifted all restrictions in June, and the delta variant is still a thing.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I’m quite enjoying this new beginning of a slow squeeze the government is rolling out on the necks of anti-vaxxers/anti-maskers/conservatives/anti-whatever with these federal mandates. :)

Society (y’know, educated or self aware people with critical thinking skills) wants to move on from this and continue progress and live their lives.  Slowly but surely the giant wheels are starting to turn.  Being terminally online, sharing links to already debunked, cherry-picked and unconfirmed studies against vaccines or anything criticizing ~Da mAiNsTrEaM MeDiA~ won’t help you :)   Especially when you won’t be able to travel, go into places where normal people go to, have social gatherings, restaurants, concerts, etc—if you’re unvaccinated.  Oh, you want to hold on to your false beliefs at the detriment of progress?  Enjoy getting a Q-tip shoved up your nose weekly.  

What are you going to do?  Print out a study and present it to the bouncer at the club in 2022 when he won’t let you in because you didn’t get vaccinated and CNN bad?  Lmao.  

It’s almost like society is trying to tell you something… I wonder what that is?  

@hoodrow trillson

Lmao, you clearly don´t understand anything about this counter-movement (at least how it is here in germany). 

• People who won´t get vaccinated aren´t people who need "material-stuff" like cinemas, going to restaurants, travel, etc to be happy. The people who need that (being in the "in-group") are mostly already vaccinated here in Germany. Besides that - here in Munich where I live - the restaurants I like to visit are still open to unvaccinated and untested people as they´re the most conscious restaurant serving the best food. I wouldn´t want to go into a restaurant where I get served poison anyways.
  • You can build your own social-matrix with your friends.
    • Why would I go to a restaurant, when we can cook a better meal with my friends on our own? 
    • Why would I go to a party - where people need to wear masks - when I can make my own party with "chill" people I like?
    • Why would I travel somewhere far, when I can "travel" better with my own mind? Travelling isn´t about seeing new places, it´s about a shift in your state of consciousness, which isn´t just possible with travelling far. Besides that most people who travel a lot do so because they search for "happiness" in the outside.
    • Also here in Germany they´re already building up a whole "parallel society" - maybe it won´t work on the long run, as "society" will try to burn it down. But it´s about the people and you can´t "burn down" a connection between people who love each other.
  • Also it´s not about studies or "facts", which can always be interpreted in infinite numbers of ways. It´s about different principles. 
    • Do you believe in humans being able to do the right thing "on their own"? Self-responsibility -> they you are clearly on the wrong-side, with trying to force people into taking something they don´t want 
    • Do you believe that we need some authoritarian-government to tell everyone how they should behave? What health, happiness, friendship, solidarity, tolerance,... means -> if yes then you are on the right side ;) have fun there

”It is no measure of health to be well adjusted in a profoundly sick society.” - Krishnamurti 

Of course this is all my subjective experience ;) And maybe I am all wrong and I will die soon because I don´t want this vaccine. But let me die on my own terms. I don´t need someone - who clearly feels morally superior - telling me what´s the best thing for me.

Edited by BadHippie

Society (y’know, educated or self aware people with critical thinking skills) wants to move on from this and continue progress and live their lives.

Also this is quite funny to me. You mean those educated (= brainwashed by the social-matrix (as Leo calls it)) people?
The people who critically-think? The same people who are just functioning? Eat unhealthy food all day? Don´t know shit about how society works?
Want back their "old-lives" because they can´t be happy with what is currently going on?
The people who believe the vaccine will give them back their "old-live"? The same people who don´t even understand why people aren´t taking the vaccine and simply call them stupid, conspiracy-theorist, trumpist and so on, because they can´t fully explain how they think what they think? 

Society hardly consists of conscious-people, sure there are some who are conscious (in some areas) and some people (like Leo) are conscious in a lot of areas, yet still believe the vaccine will safe us all. But "Main-Society" as a whole consists of maybe 1%-5% of conscious people and a whole lot of "Zombies" people who just "function as a machine" and live a life of reacting to the outside. 

This whole notion of something being wrong - always comes from the ego - the world is clearly exactly where it needs to be. If you need scapegoats who are "evil" to explain the world to you, you are clearly thinking a lot with your ego. 

You are the "conspiracy-theorist" and they are all acting out of love ;)

I never had a Q-tip shoved up my nose and I probably won´t need to in the future :P Enjoy your yearly (maybe even more often) booster-shots to stay "healthy" and go into fancy-restaurants and social-gatherings with your "normal"-people.

Meanwhile I will party with my friends, maybe have an orgy with my vaccinated and unvaccinated friends and cook some nice feasts together - Namaste

Edited by BadHippie

@hoodrow trillson Call me what ever you want. That's usually what I get here, name calling. That last piece was me being more cheeky then me laying out my case. With that said however, how can you dismiss the reality that Israel is one of the highest vaccinated countries in the world, and yet there deaths and cases are spiking. If it's as simple as get vaccinated and all will be good then wouldn't that imply cases and deaths would be down? To simply blame it on "anti-vaxxers" this is silly, simplistic thinking. Considering that the majority of those who die, they are obese, old, and sickly, then why aren't our experts focusing on our overall health? Why is Sweden kicking ass and yet they carried on, for the most part, as normal? They acted, like Taiwan, as a sane nation would, and they focused on the most vulnerable and let the rest carry on? 

How does this not seem odd? But no, lets just blame the "anti-vaxxers" because name calling is fun. 

Edited by Johnny Galt

19 hours ago, Johnny Galt said:

Why is Sweden kicking ass and yet they carried on, for the most part, as normal? They acted, like Taiwan, as a sane nation would, and they focused on the most vulnerable and let the rest carry on?

Keep in mind that in Sweden,  82,0 % of the population from 18 years old and up, has got atleast one dose of vaccine. While 71,8 % has got two doses so far. So it's not like this "carry on" attitude consist of not taking important action, even if Swedens actual restrictions have been alot milder than most countrys.

It can be easy to spin one's own fantasies out of a small sentence if you don't bother to take in the bigger picture of what actually has been happening.

So yes, Sweden do kicks as with 71,8% fully vaccinated from 18 years old and above.

On 3.8.2021 at 2:47 AM, Willie said:

To vaccinate, or not to vaccinate? Which of the choices is based more on fear, and which is based more on love? It’s interesting seeing different perspectives!

really? i think it's very disappointing to see the forum members here at each others throat over the vaccine.

calling people dumb and threatening to ban, i thought better of this forum and the "spiritual community"

24 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

really? i think it's very disappointing to see the forum members here at each others throat over the vaccine.

calling people dumb and threatening to ban, i thought better of this forum and the "spiritual community"

Usually spiritual people don't like killing others. 

28 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

We wont passively sit and let people spread their delusional beliefs about the vaccines and covid-19 which kills and makes people suffer.

4 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

We wont passively sit and let people spread their delusional beliefs about the vaccines and covid-19 which kills and makes people suffer.

i think this is more a tribal thing. you're now in the tribe of the vaccinated people.

and you love to fight against the unvaccinated people and call them dumb etc. it gives your life a purpose :)

well have fun. i'm not scared of covid or the vaccine but i'm a bit scared of the division in society

Just now, PurpleTree said:

i think this is more a tribal thing. you're now in the tribe of the vaccinated people.

and you love to fight against the unvaccinated people and call them dumb etc. it gives your life a purpose :)

well have fun. i'm not scared of covid or the vaccine but i'm a bit scared of the division in society

No it's not. That stuff is just a bonus.

I'm not someone who blindly follows, I'm not a sheep. I'm constantly disagreeing with everyone everywhere when I think that what is said isn't true. And I disagree all the time with everyone in this forum too.

14 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

No it's not. That stuff is just a bonus.

I'm not someone who blindly follows, I'm not a sheep. I'm constantly disagreeing with everyone everywhere when I think that what is said isn't true. And I disagree all the time with everyone in this forum too.

so it does make you happy?

i just find it interesting, such name calling, division etc. on a forum of a guy who says love is the highest good etc.

now you could say well love is to be tough on people who are critical of the vaccine and the government, so that they take the vaccine so that everybody is better off. but i wouldn't buy that.

is posting videos of protests seen as bannable offense?

Edited by PurpleTree

@PurpleTree You don't understand love. 

If your child is sick and the medicine tastes bad you don't say because I love I don't want you to taste something gross. 

4 minutes ago, Opo said:

@PurpleTree You don't understand love. 

If your child is sick and the medicine tastes bad you don't say because I love I don't want you to taste something gross. 

yea and you call your child dumb and like videos of the last memes before they died? :P  

you surely understand love

On 9/11/2021 at 1:17 AM, Johnny Galt said:

@Stovo please counter all the science and data that I have been pointing to, instead of side stepping, then I'll be satisfied.

@Johnny Galt I've already gone over so much evidence on all sides, that it's just tiring now. 

Countering your points is a waste of time, because you're too ignorant and closed-minded to listen.