Hardkill

Increase in vaccine coercion

442 posts in this topic

Leo could you make a video called logic 101? 

Seeing all this stupid shit is sad. 

@Opo Heh. Have you studied formal mathematical and computational logic? I have. :D

The argument that somehow only stupid people are skeptical about vaccines cracks me up.

As once a very wise Rabbi said, “those who cannot intellectually challenge attempt to destroy”, “those who cannot debate, only defame” and “calling names is the last refugee of non thinkers”.

I do love me some Carlin clips! He’d probably be glad we’re thinning the herd anyway...

2 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Conscious vitality 

This guy is a BLUE disappointment. 

I thought about doing a long thing on getting the vaccine, I still think you should do it, but my place was of ego - I found this - see if you are coming from ego or not - 

He introduces wetiko into this, which idk... I don't like it personally and the guy clearly chose a side... but if you look past that, and just at what is best for society, I am still pro-vaccine.  Even so, he raises good points on how you come about it. 

Hard to be 100 percent neutral on this kind of thing, though, huh?

Edited by Loba

On 07/08/2021 at 9:34 PM, Blackhawk said:

Btw if Leo would be a anti-vaxxer I would of course immediately leave this place and never look back.

You're living in clown world. Any of this bullshit being a deep determinant for what you value and do is laughable

It's not just you however I take issue with, I'm more appalled by the amount of meaningless noise and unoriginal thought in general here

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

13 minutes ago, Clint Eastwood said:

It's just a broad mental concept you use for people who don't vaccinate.

It's a pretty accurate description for people who are allergic to collective action.

13 minutes ago, Clint Eastwood said:

This blaming is indeed idiotic. It won't stop mutating once people are vaccinated. And even if it would work that way, billions of people are unvaccinated, so why all this pressure? 

Again, more all-or-nothing, black-and-white mentality. Even if vaccines were much less effective at reducing disease and transmission rates, we would still vaccinate people. It's about doing the most you can possibly do, not what is impossible to do, and it matters. For instance, if we didn't vaccinate at all, you couldn't get a hospital bed if you suddenly became sick. Talk about a reduction in individual freedoms.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

8 hours ago, Loba said:

I thought about doing a long thing on getting the vaccine, I still think you should do it, but my place was of ego - I found this - see if you are coming from ego or not - 

He introduces wetiko into this, which idk... I don't like it personally and the guy clearly chose a side... but if you look past that, and just at what is best for society, I am still pro-vaccine.  Even so, he raises good points on how you come about it. 

Hard to be 100 percent neutral on this kind of thing, though, huh?

Its interesting, but you could also flip it and say that theres an insatiable (which im sure he mispronounces) need for 'freedom' from the anti-vaxxers. In the times of the Native tribes you did what was best for the community, most likely you wouldnt even question it, because there was a certain trust that was necessary for survival. So now its like we want complete individual freedom regardless of how it affects the community, which in itself is a paradox and literally impossible, how can i have 100% freedom in a society of millions and everyone else simultaneously have freedom as well? 

Now there isnt really sufficient trust and in a lot of cases this mistrust is justified, it will always be an issue of top down power in a society, so i do empathise with people that want to go against the government, but i think what we need to realise is that if you get rid of this government and you take over it will most likely be worse than what it was before. I dont think people appreciate the delicate balance of society and in fact its probably the most progressive society in human history, however it loses a lot just for the size of it. We need to find some way to bring back purpose and true community, but i feel that will come as humans go up the spiral dynamics ladder, but one thing is that we have to really understand and rework our expectations for 'freedom'. 

What people who tout freedom don't understand is that freedom has never been a true value. The true value is survival. You are confusing freedom and survival. Nobody actually wants to true freedom. If you think you want freedom you are a fool. You don't understand that freedom means people are free to rape your kids.

You can only be fooled into chasing freedom as long as you don't feel it impinge on your survival. But as soon as freedom stings you personally, your fantasy will quickly burst and you will come crying for safety. The truth is that you only want freedom when it benefits you.

The whole problem boils down to people having no comprehension of what freedom is. "Freedom" has become pure dogma.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What people who tout freedom don't understand is that freedom has never been a true value. The true value is survival. You are confusing freedom and survival. Nobody actually wants to true freedom. If you think you want freedom you are a fool. You don't understand that freedom means people are free to rape your kids.

Not everybody thinks like you, this is a classic fear based mentality. Do not forget your divine potential and birth right to attract who and what you are to the core. The actuality is creation, is freedom (connection), liberation from the ego, the divided self and not all paths are the same 

the steps between infinite source/mind and you is healing and integration, the controller is the controlled, the dimensions in ascension release the blocks of darkness, the shadows lie on the journey of oneness, let them, time to upgrade physicality 

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can only be fooled into chasing freedom as long as you don't feel it impinge on your survival. But as soon as freedom stings you personally, your fantasy will quickly burst and you will come crying for safety. The truth is that you only want freedom when it benefits you.

Freedom doesn’t benefit those who haven’t learned to take full responsibility for themselves, it’s part of the journey. The only fool here is an ignorant savage 

Do not project your wounded child dogma onto the world, it’s okay to be in uncertainty and learning to trust what’s seemingly insane in the membrane, you can master the 5 senses all you want just hold some space for the 6th, the innate, it is just as practical to some 

Edited by DrewNows

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What people who tout freedom don't understand is that freedom has never been a true value.

This can and will change, in my opinion. Entropy only increases with time.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The true value is survival.

I have spent years contemplating this one and I can say for sure that I disagree with you. Most others will agree with you but I don't.

Looks like we are nailing our disagreement right here!

In response to this, my question to you is - What is truer? The Absolute Truth or the ego?

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't understand that freedom means people are free to rape your kids.

They still are. This doesn't change even if you make it punishable.

You're not taking away someone's freedom to do it if you make it punishable! You're just attaching a social, man-made consequence to it. Not a natural one, a man-made one. I'm not saying it's not a helpful thing, I'm saying that let's call it what it is.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The same could be said about government and regulation.

The problem with government and regulation is that it only cares about survival. It does not care about the quality of human life. Now, if you say that survival is all you care about, then we have no problem here! But what if that's not true? Then there are better ways of doing things. This could work to survive, I'm not saying it can't or doesn't work. But, if you want more, which I think we do, then it can't work in the long-term.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Parththakkar12 @DrewNows The Absolute does not have this role in evaluating relative, human matters. As far as it has a role, 1. society doesn't care about spirituality at this stage, and 2. weakening social structures and elevating existential risks is not going to help with that problem.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

1. society doesn't care about spirituality at this stage

But spirituality does care about society! It absolutely does.

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

2. weakening social structures and elevating existential risks is not going to help with that problem.

The social structures are fundamentally weak, whether you like it or not. The existential risks are there, whether you like it or not! Whether humans like it or not, this is the reality of the system.

Imagine how weak a system has to be for one teeny-tiny conspiracy-theory to scare it so much to death!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee