Hardkill

Increase in vaccine coercion

442 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Nature is completely neutral and unbiased.

Nice materialism you've got there. Nature made you and she made everything to sustain you. Yet there you are, flaunting your arrogance.

Humanity's burning need to interfere with nature is precisely what got us into this mess to begin with.

8 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

Nice materialism you've got there. Nature made you and she made everything to sustain you. Yet there you are, flaunting your arrogance.

Reality is not anthropocentric and evolution is a rivalrous game. That is nature. Reality doesn't care whether humans exist or viruses exist. It only cares about the integrity of the whole.

17 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Nature would not want you to suffer.

Lmao. I'm so done.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Thought Art Fact-checker - It's not 99.8%. It's 99.799%. Therefore, the statement claiming that it's 99.8% is FALSE!! :D :D :D

Someone please tell me it's not a content vs structure example.

To be fair, that must be the job of the fact-checkers. To tweak decimal-points. And jargon. And play word-games.

But hey, I'm 'ignorant' in your dictionary. Please feel free to 'fact-check' me!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

31 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Between nature and the pharma industry, who do you trust more? I trust nature! Who do you trust more - the Infinite Intelligence that created the whole universe, or an industry that sells you an illusion that you can control and stop this Infinite Intelligence from doing what it wants to do? Governments will most definitely sell you this illusion because their whole business-model is safety.

What if the virus (or whatever you think it is) had a lethality of 20% or more with the same transmissibility, would you still trust nature and not get a vaccine ? 

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

Reality is not anthropocentric and evolution is a rivalrous game. That is nature. Reality doesn't care whether humans exist or viruses exist. It only cares about the integrity of the whole.

You just admitted that you 1) have no respect towards nature whatsoever and 2) that you're a materialistic schmuck. This kind of arrogance is precisely what humanity has been doing wrong for past thousands of years. If we respected nature we wouldn't exploit it. If we respected nature we would work with natural processes, not fight against them. If we respected nature we wouldn't have this conversation to begin with. You showcase a very low degree of wisdom with these posts.

7 minutes ago, knakoo said:

What if the virus (or whatever you think it is) had a lethality of 20% or more with the same transmissibility, would you still trust nature and not get a vaccine ? 

Am I seeing people die? If yes, then I would get it. If no, then I would ask the questions that I'm asking about the '20%' figure.

If I saw people die and if I saw vaccines saving people, then sure! I would get it.

Edit - Seeing 'number of cases' would not convince me. I would need to see deaths to get it. Because you can have plenty of cases of a transmissible disease and not have it be so lethal!

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

1 minute ago, impulse9 said:

You just admitted that you 1) have no respect towards nature whatsoever and 2) that you're a materialistic schmuck.

Even if you respected nature, COVID-19 would still kill your dumb ass. To think otherwise would be extremely arrogant, entitled and self-centered.

I don't think you understand or are capable of understanding what I just wrote, at all.

Just now, impulse9 said:

I don't think you understand or are capable of understanding what I just wrote, at all.

On nature's terms, why should humans deserve to live and viruses deserve to die? There is no such promise. That is only the narcissism of the human condition.

It's all karma. Humans are getting exactly and precisely what we deserve. The only narcissist here is you, thinking you're above nature, when you yourself are nature.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

On nature's terms, why should humans deserve to live and viruses deserve to die? There is no such promise. That is only the narcissism of the human condition.

Ultimately, everyone dies. So, who deserves to live or die doesn't really matter to nature anyways.

What matters is what you want. If you believe in the Law of Attraction, the principle is that all forces of nature are with you in creating what you want!

4 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

It's all karma. Humans are getting exactly and precisely what we deserve. The only narcissist here is you, thinking you're above nature, when you yourself are nature.

Oh so you're saying you're above survival? Why do you eat in the morning?

3 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Ultimately, everyone dies. So, who deserves to live or die doesn't really matter to nature anyways.

Yes, please run for president with that slogan. Very appealing!

3 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

What matters is what you want. If you believe in the Law of Attraction, the principle is that all forces of nature are with you in creating what you want!

Then manifest a fucking spaceship and beam our asses off this stupid rock.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

Oh so you're saying you're above survival? Why do you eat in the morning?

Not at all. I'm saying that your worldview that postulates that we should fight nature is wrong. As long as we're in a war with nature, we're in a war with ourselves. We are nature, the artificial separation that we invented is the source of most of our problems as a civilization.

Does this mean we shouldn't get the vaccine? Not at all. However, I strongly believe that a far better course than inoculating against this virus would be to improve the general health of society instead, so that our bodies could handle the infection better. Did you know that obesity is one of the leading causes for Covid deaths? Why aren't we discussing that? Is it wise to have everyone grow fat and unhealthy, and then vaccinate them to prevent something that a healthy immune system can easily get over with? It's this kind of backward logic that grinds my gears. But I'm sure you'll have some clever responses to back your stance that nature is our enemy and we should fight her for our own survival. Funny, since nature is the one who provides 100% of everything that we need for life to begin with.

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Yes, please run for president with that slogan. Very appealing.

Doesn't apply cuz it does matter to a president, who deserves to live or die!

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

Then please manifest a fucking spaceship and beam our asses off this stupid rock.

Is that what you truly want though? You have to be honest here.

I'm gonna tell you what most people did want that was made possible by COVID. Most people hated wage-slavery. So, when COVID hit, their kind of job became something of the past. Now, in order to survive, they have to start to move in the direction of their Life Purpose! They have to figure out a new survival-strategy, something that makes them happier.

All forces of the universe are on the side of you getting what you want. The process is not going to be peaches and cream though! That's the trade-off of having a 3D-world.

Just now, impulse9 said:

Does this mean we shouldn't get the vaccine? Not at all.

Is the vaccine a natural phenomena?

1 minute ago, impulse9 said:

As long as we're in a war with nature, we're in a war with ourselves.

Please.

6 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Doesn't apply cuz it does matter to a president, who deserves to live or die!

and it does matter to people, so you're whole naturalistic tirade is a fugazi.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Funny how you skipped all the important bits of my post. Do you agree that our society is largely unhealthy? Why aren't we addressing those issues? If your roof is leaky, what's the better approach, to fix the roof or to keep putting pots under every single leak?

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Is the vaccine a natural phenomena?

Technically, it isn't. It's man-made technology. So, it's 'natural' if you say so! If you think it's natural, it's natural, if you don't think it's natural, it's not. The virus, on the other hand, is not man-made. It is natural, whether you term it that way or not.

I would say that it's all natural, but it sure as hell doesn't grow on trees.

7 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

Do you agree that our society is largely unhealthy? Why aren't we addressing those issues?

Let me point your libertarian fire hose back at you: should people not be free to be unhealthy?

Now, let's say there existed a highly contagious disease that did not just make people unhealthy themselves but OTHER PEOPLE AS WELL if they didn't "address those issues". Does this not threaten the individual rights of all people? Do people not have the right to live healthy lives without being imposed a health risk from others against their will? See how this freedom shit is not a one-way street?

Edited by Carl-Richard