Hardkill

Increase in vaccine coercion

442 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Seed

A slippery slope fallacy occurs when someone makes a claim about a series of events that would lead to one major event, usually a bad event. In this fallacy, a person makes a claim that one event leads to another event and so on until we come to some awful conclusion. Along the way, each step or event in the faulty logic becomes more and more improbable.

Example:

''If we enact any kind of gun control laws, the next thing you know, we won’t be allowed to have any guns at all. When that happens, we won’t be able to defend ourselves against terrorist attacks, and when that happens terrorists will take over our country. Therefore, gun control laws will cause us to lose our country to terrorists''

Apply the same faulty logic to your stance on pharmaceutical companies providing vaccines. 

I understand what a logical fallacy is, I was asking you to explain exactly why you personally feel that the logic is faulty?  Just so I can get a clearer side of your position. I personally feel what I am saying is logical given current state of big pharma and the ways the manipulate and exploit, sp my confidence and in them is understanbly low.

An example of this is this that I was forced by a pychologist to take Ritalin at the age of 13, which completely numbed all my emotions, made me totally obssesive and supressed my appetite and desires.Subsquently,  I lost tons of weight and turned into a robot. I was precribed this 'medicine' after a 20 question diagnosis quetionnaire on whether I had ADHD, which came out as moderate to high.

I can assure you now. I didn't have ADHD. And that experience ruined my childhood and still affects me to this day, mentally and emotionally.

This is a personal example, but I hope helps you to see my point of view. I'd love to see some examples from you of why you feel my fears are illogical.

Thank you! 

Edited by Seed

@Seed You are utilizing anecdotal evidence as proof to delegitimize the entirety of the pharmaceutical field. 

Open your mind to the possibility that the main reason why humans are leaving an average of 78 years is largely due to advancements and break-throughs in the medical and pharmaceutical field, the ideological position of ''all big pharma bad'' is unnuanced and unsystemic. 

Will there be malpractices and greed-driven promotions of certain medicines? Of course, that doesn't delegitimize the entire pharmaceutical field. 

The current situation is a global pandemic that is affecting everybody in every country, you would be smart to take the vaccine not just for yourself but for the collective, and (this is particularly important) you will get COVID eventually, it will be a lot worse if you have not been vaccinated to properly counter the effects of COVID. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

@Seed I have personally "lost" at least 5 close friends to pharmaceuticals, they went from jovial, quirky, fun people to absolute shadows of themselves where their only mental mode is to drag themselves through life with 0 motivation for anything for years on end, all because they thought a pill is going to make them less depressed. They trusted the opinion of psychiatrists, which is something I would never in a thousand years do. I've lost a schoolmate to doctor's error. I've lost my dad who was my very best friend in the world partly due to continuous misdiagnosis. I have very little faith left in western medicine. I'll ask them for help when I break my leg but for most other things I'll do my own research. Blind trust in authority is the name of stupidity itself.

@impulse9 Given your past experience with pharma, it's reasonable that you would have an adamant attitude towards it. 

I knew this kid back in middle school who was a really hyper energetic kid that made jokes constantly, and then he was put on some ADHD medication and he would just sit in the back of the class not saying anything and was completely unresponsive to people talking to him.

Well, i don't know in depth about the situation in the Us America. I cannot comment. 

I know the situation in Spain and Romania. And in my opinion, this vaccine is a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY or any vaccine if you ask me. 

Singer

14™

@Harlen Kelly what misinformation and conspiracy theories is @Goldzilla spreading? 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

6 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Goldzilla Spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories will get you banned very fast. 

I can give my opinion about the vaccine. And in my opinion this vaccine is a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY. 

Other people can decide for themselves to take it or not. 

I only wrote my opinion. 

Singer

14™

I wonder why @Leo Gura assumes that the Corona Virus is real.

This was Leo's reply to someone claiming that enlightenment was a 'brain state'. - "You mistakenly assume that, because you are still a materialist who believes in a brain. Brains don't exist. All you need to do to lose your brain is to stop believing it is real." - Leo Gura

Why doesn't Leo just stop believing Corona Virus is real?  Is it because he's materialist who believes in the Corona Virus?

@Harlen Kelly haha.. that's completely taking him out of context.. he/she clearly said 'And in my opinion, this vaccine is a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY or any vaccine if you ask me."

Vaccination is right. Why? Because they say so. If you do not believe  then that is the reason the elite rightfully reigns over you. It is your fault.

Wow. I really had to debate with myself whether to write a comment about this, because if I did, it wouldn't help our reality one way or another. But... recently I watched a video about Yellow consciousness. Leo thought it would be a good idea to share your insights more, so here I am. But after reading some of the forums, I not sure many aren't ready for some of My Truths.

I'm not from the United States, but I live close by. We are one step away from opening borders where Americans could flood our streets again every weekend. At the moment, with a population of a quarter million people we have just one active case of Covid-19. (Please don't question my sources they are directly from official sights.) and this case was discovered in our Agriculture section in the County. Our city has followed the mandates well and seem to have been rewarded for it. Those that wanted to be vaccinated have been. Those, that have chosen not to have not for any variety of reasons. A true enlightened individual must accept truth to be a personal one. A truth created by a lifetime of experience. One that you will never walk in the shoes of.  Therefore never being able to place judgement upon, no matter how ridiculous ego may think it to be.

Personally, rarely do I require medical help. The last time being after suffering a heart attack in 2006. I was given a stint and placed on numerous medications that apparently I'd need to take every day for the rest of my life. I took the meds for about a year until losing my job and unable to pay the deductibles. It's been over a decade and I still feel like a million bucks. (well ok, more like a couple quid but still.) That's how long I've also been able to self-reflect and with Leo's help reach Spiral Yellow. I think many are missing the bigger picture for fear of suffering and ego death.

I am one of those rare ones. Before the start of the pandemic I already led an independent and "Lonewolf" lifestyle. Let's put it this way. When everyone went into lockdown, nothing about my consciousness changed. Nothing had changed. I spend most of my time at home and pick up supplies 2 or 3 times a month. The only change being requiring a mask whenever I go out. I am as content today as I was back then. It's everything around me that has evolved so much. In the negative for the most part. At the moment my chances of catching the virus are almost zero. I stopped taking pharma a long time ago. Death doesn't scare me, suffering is a part of existence itself. If fate have it, that it is part of my conscious experience then accept it and move on. Ego may eventually get scared enough to convince itself to get the vaccine (death at the door) but for now I have no urgency.     

All things are happening as they are meant to. Many will find this morbid, but through out history mass deaths have occurred. Some at our own hands and some by our companion Mother nature.  When you put reality into perspective, you realize that, had not all those tragic deaths occurred, the population of humans would have become overwhelming and unsustainable. So although sad, It is Mother adjusting for our continued existence in this reality. So people will die for the greater good and we're getting a pretty good idea what type of people will fall into that category. For those that don't want to suffer or potentially die and continue taking precautions logically and rationally will have fate on their side. Which I would hope would lessen every enlightened soul.     

As once said by some lady from the past. "Let them eat cake". Meanwhile those with the will to live, continue to stay safe and follow your intuition more and that pesky ego less.  

I.. just.. can't.. take.. the stupidity of anti-vaxxers. Man, I seriously need to stop reading this thread. You anti-vaxxers are insane.

29 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

I wonder why @Leo Gura assumes that the Corona Virus is real.

This was Leo's reply to someone claiming that enlightenment was a 'brain state'. - "You mistakenly assume that, because you are still a materialist who believes in a brain. Brains don't exist. All you need to do to lose your brain is to stop believing it is real." - Leo Gura

Why doesn't Leo just stop believing Corona Virus is real?  Is it because he's materialist who believes in the Corona Virus?

This is the wrong question to ask on this forum. We don't do that here! ;)

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

10 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I.. just.. can't.. take.. the stupidity of anti-vaxxers. Man, I seriously need to stop reading this thread. You anti-vaxxers are insane.

The fact they consume leo's content is even more mind-boggling. 

1 hour ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Harlen Kelly haha.. that's completely taking him out of context.. he/she clearly said 'And in my opinion, this vaccine is a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY or any vaccine if you ask me."

Of course it's a opinion. All conspiracy theories are opinions. It makes no difference whatsoever that he says "it's just my opinion".