Daniel347

what will happen after death?

12 posts in this topic

Of course, I know that that's impossible to know ( or isnt it?) but anyway what are your thoughts? I just realized I'm scared of death because I don't know what's really behind it ... what if Leo was wrong and after death, I will just wake up in another shitty dream? and I will be going through it again and again...

When you realize that birth and death are bound to relative reality, the question resolves itself. Maybe the dream "you" continues in some form, maybe not:

Ultimately, when realizing that we are all the same Consciousness and differences dissolve, does it matter? 

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Time is part of the illusion. Death never actually happens. I know that might be impossible to understand, but it's true. Truth never dies.

19 minutes ago, Daniel347 said:

Of course, I know that that's impossible to know ( or isnt it?) but anyway what are your thoughts? I just realized I'm scared of death because I don't know what's really behind it ... what if Leo was wrong and after death, I will just wake up in another shitty dream? and I will be going through it again and again...

Would you have a problem if you got a happy dream next? 

This is life and death simultaneously. In your direct experience, see this. No one dies, because after death you’re either: dead and know it (not dead), or dead and not know it (not dead).

There will not be an experience of nothingness, that’s for sure.

Nothing.  The same thing that’s happening now. 

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

Have you ever known non-existence in your experience? Then do not assume it is possible. It is easier to think of that than to realize that you the consciousness is having experiences the finite self does not know about.

I don't know but i really want to find out for myself.

The same as before 'you' were born. There will be no knowing through your unique self. Life as a self will stop, and 'you' will never know that 'you' even existed, because 'you' only exist when 'you' were distinguishing your self from 'not-you'. So death is the end of self and the dreaming of life as this particular self. Try to consider that death is already present and real Now, and not in some future event.

Edit: oh, and inhale some fine DMT. This might help you reconcile and grasp some of this stuff. After that it will be more easy to contemplate what Life and Death really are.

Edited by Batman

16 hours ago, Mafortu said:

Would you have a problem if you got a happy dream next? 

and if i get a bad one?