charlie cho

Social status impacting attractiveness

98 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura what about luke skywalker trying to overthrow darth vader. Harry potter trying to overthrow voldemort.

I would say voldemort and darth vader are more powerful popular people, yet people love luke skywalker and harry potter more. They give more prestige to harry more than voldemort (though oftem it is lesser than their counterparts)

How does status dynamic work in this context

Edited by charlie cho

Im a little confused though haha... i personally see no fucking value in fame.. i have occassionally had bouts of wanting attention, but... the pursuit of it has been long gone. Whats the value of many people knowing you? Having even just two friends love you to death seems to be enough for me. Even one is good. Even none, is to be expected really. And their love for me will not change anything about me. Ill die anyways. All i care about is my experiences of life. How i experience the world. 

What do woman want from a guy who has fame or prestige? Is it like jewelry? 

To each persons, definition for jewels and treasures are different. For low conscious people, a jewel will only amount to ruby, saphire, and diamonds. To people who are not, they will look for good souls or poetry music philosophy... idk because these are a rarity also, only it is just a different type of sort.

Its obvious to me women who are attracted to a man with fame is because she is attracted to fame. Or is it not? Is there something inherent in a man that is famous that women desire beyond her wanting to upper her own "fame"? Why not just be a model or a celebrity herself? Maybe... she doesnt need that fame herself. She simply is attracted to a famous man, having no desire for that fame herself. Maybe this is the case; i am not really sure. It seems highly possible to think this way. Mistaken me if im wrong please.

Edited by charlie cho

@Vzdoh how you have described it makes quite much sense to me. 

Have you never felt attracted to a man who was a loner? I think its possible for woman to be sexually ampted up by them too

Edited by charlie cho

@charlie cho Some high status men are very selective with their friendships and super private. Especially if they are wealthy. But don't mix it up with being a loner. 

Being a loner is not attractive. A high status guy who is very selective with his social circle and has few friends is a totally different story. I am dating one right now. But he is definitely not a loner. 

6 hours ago, charlie cho said:

Im a little confused though haha... i personally see no fucking value in fame.. i have occassionally had bouts of wanting attention, but... the pursuit of it has been long gone. Whats the value of many people knowing you? Having even just two friends love you to death seems to be enough for me. Even one is good. Even none, is to be expected really. And their love for me will not change anything about me. Ill die anyways. All i care about is my experiences of life. How i experience the world. 

What do woman want from a guy who has fame or prestige? Is it like jewelry? 

To each persons, definition for jewels and treasures are different. For low conscious people, a jewel will only amount to ruby, saphire, and diamonds. To people who are not, they will look for good souls or poetry music philosophy... idk because these are a rarity also, only it is just a different type of sort.

Its obvious to me women who are attracted to a man with fame is because she is attracted to fame. Or is it not? Is there something inherent in a man that is famous that women desire beyond her wanting to upper her own "fame"? Why not just be a model or a celebrity herself? Maybe... she doesnt need that fame herself. She simply is attracted to a famous man, having no desire for that fame herself. Maybe this is the case; i am not really sure. It seems highly possible to think this way. Mistaken me if im wrong please.

fame is, others like me

this type of woman you allude to sees this and says surely everyone can't be wrong

and little ol' me to have the chance to be with someone so well liked

maybe he is really something amazing

what's more if he is getting so much liking, surely i will get the same

i cannot lose here

All women are different, just like men, and it is wrong to speak for all at once.

@Vzdoh to be honest, I have nothing against people's preferences. But it seems you don't see the man, but his social status. If he loses his social status in some way, you will abandon him. I don't think you'll be able to find a quality man with that attitude even with being beautiful as you have said you are

@robbinsarle sure, I agree. But I would say those women exist 20%. The other 80% do look for social status, do you agree. And those 20% would amount for 80% of the quality women, no? 

I never cared about social status.  Even In school when other girls liked the ‘popular’ guys, I always was attracted to the mysterious quiet guys. I prefer alternative n quirky type guys. But still they should be independent and self sufficient.  But I don’t give a damn if they are rich/high status or not.

Edited by Tangerinedream

1 hour ago, charlie cho said:

@Vzdoh to be honest, I have nothing against people's preferences. But it seems you don't see the man, but his social status. If he loses his social status in some way, you will abandon him. I don't think you'll be able to find a quality man with that attitude even with being beautiful as you have said you are

U r taking initial screening for social status as the only thing I care about in the guy. It means u didn't really read what I posted here. Social status for me and most women is just an initial screening criteria. It goes waaaay deeper than that for me. Based on your logic, I should be happy with any famous or millionaire dude. That's just not the case. 

For example, out of the high status wealthy men, there were guys like multimillionaires, owning entire companies - 100M net worth and guys who were entrepreneurs, maybe with 1-5M net worth, based on your logic and your projection of me, I should have picked the 100M net worth guy. But I didn't, although he was really into me. The reason i didn't is because basic higher social status is just an initial screen, not the only filter. I already stated the filters I go through while screening guys, so no point to repeat here. 

But should say that I rejected a lot of high power men because of their lack of psychological health and EQ and ability to feel and express emotions. This is actually my key criteria if I am gonna consider the guy for long term dating. 

So no, I am not ONLY looking for high status, it goes waaay beyond that for me. Stop projecting. 

And I honestly don't know what I will do if a guy I seriously date will suddenly lose his social status/wealth. If I already love him, I doubt i will just drop him. Because someone who managed to succeed in life even after losing everything can still get up and succeed again. Someone who never managed to become successful, won't be able to do so anyways. So most likely I will have his back and help him to get up and conquer the world again! 

Cheers! 

@Vzdoh First I have to apologize but also to thank you. 

Momment I noticed myself completelly utterly disliking you I knew I was healed from all life and spiritual nonsense. 

Wish you all the best in your life. Nothing really against you personally. 

@Tangerinedream ... I'm not putting you above other woman as a superior just for that. But your thinking is what I thought an ideal woman would be. 

And even with that, I have plenty of experience when a girl did not like the main alpha guy, but would like the mysterious quiet one on the side. ... hmmm.... just like how you have said. Actually, the many beautiful girls tend to be this way, although not everybody haha. thanks for your take on this

On 8/1/2021 at 9:52 AM, Leo Gura said:

You might as well frame things like this: Are women attracted to Brad Pitt? But what if he's got the plague? Would they not be repulsed?

- - - - - -

The most powerful and effective form of game is simply high status.

I don't even understand what you mean by that. So would women be attracted to Brad Pitt with the plague? I personally don't think so Leo. So you're saying, of course a woman will be repulsed by a man who is sexually inept even though he may have high social power. 

I always, personally, thought certain women are literally sexually attracted to fame/social-status. Like, I know it sounds weird, but just like some men are into foot-fetishes, female-domed and many women get turned on by being dominated by their bosses, they get turned on by even a sexually inept man with high social status. Maybe the sexually inept man may have lost his balls (like Adolf Hitler lost one) and have something totally disgusting on his body, and, of course not all women, but considerably a lot of women will be willing to have sex with that man. Am I the only one who thinks this is strange? If I were a girl, I personally could be sexually attracted to just social power, political power. Lol. Maybe. 

Edited by charlie cho

49 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

Charlie Choo Choo 

maxresdefault.jpg

Hahaha! I think @charlie cho is lying to himself in an attempt to safeguard his fragile ego.

Not some women are attracted to social status/wealthy men. Majority of women are. That's what @Leo Gura is talking about. Girls who like loners or other socially inadequate and low status men are a minority. Survival agenda dictates women on subconscious level to pick the most socially adaptive and successful guy available to her. Girls who don't have options with alpha guys - will pick you since no more options. And even smaller minority of them will pick u because they themselves are not socially adaptive and loners too.

But absolute majority of women will pass on you as they should. Continue lying to yourself to excuse yourself from growing and conquering the world and becoming high status. ???