charlie cho

Social status impacting attractiveness

98 posts in this topic

I never had a problem with gaining social status. I had experienced many times however when girls would reject me even when I was the most popular person in a group. 

So, as I was interested more in meditation, I became ignorant of politicking or gaining social status within any group. I am a naturally extraverted person, so it was doubly hard for me to do this, but I did. 

Are women attracted to social status? social political power? Doesn't it all melt away if you have a very attractive sexuality in you? for example, you can have big political power in your social group, but if you're just plain insecure about your sexuality, I don't see why women wouldn't be repulsed. 

I ask this because upon watching David De's and Owen Cook's content, he talks about status, but it confuses me, what they really means by this. Sometimes, I feel like they are talking about being a mature man. Other times I feel what they are talking about is just simply being popular within a group. You know, there are certain men who are very attractive, but are not necessarily the most popular. I was actually going for that as I was in my journey of meditation. But sometimes, I feel regret, whether I have done the right thing or not in regards to social status. 

Yes.

A lot of women are fond of social status because it gives the appearance of value. And it comes with nice perks. Nice houses, nice car, maybe even private planes and exclusive social circles.

But you can have men of high social status that are poor partner material and low value despite their status, and men of lower social status that are great partner material and of high value. Unfortunately, status and value aren't correlated.

What women are attracted ultimately is a man's value. 

In general women  ≤ Orange value a lot status. 

Welcome to the garden of Eden.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Etherial Cat obviously, high social power can give you two things. Material wealth and fame.

Women are attracted to material wealth, not necessarily the man himself.

What about fame? If he loses that recognition from others, will the woman leave him? 

Edited by charlie cho

49 minutes ago, charlie cho said:

@Etherial Cat obviously, high social power can give you two things. Material wealth and fame.

Women are attracted to material wealth, not necessarily the man himself.

What about fame? If he loses that recognition from others, will the woman leave him? 

Women who are attracted to material wealth and fame solely, and not in the man behind are setting up themselves for an unfulfilled life. And that is because what female really wants is intimacy and you often don't get that if your principal concern is the dude's money or fame. Often what they really are attracted to is the money and the fame and the man becomes the proxy.

I would recommend you to beware of chasing women who are making of wealth and status their primary selection criteria. They are making a foolish choices and will eventually get burned. So it would be unwise for you to aspire to such a woman. Like this, you're dodging the bullet.

But of course, if there is real attraction and the money and fame is not what is driving her like a moth towards the guy, it is a really fortunate situation.

49 minutes ago, charlie cho said:

If the fame was the reason why she got into him it could be.

Edited by Etherial Cat

3 hours ago, charlie cho said:

Are women attracted to social status? social political power?

Like an anteater to ants.

for example, you can have big political power in your social group, but if you're just plain insecure about your sexuality, I don't see why women wouldn't be repulsed. 

Why are you setting up this ridiculous straw man?

You might as well frame things like this: Are women attracted to Brad Pitt? But what if he's got the plague? Would they not be repulsed?

- - - - - -

The most powerful and effective form of game is simply high status.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Leo, you talk a lot about who is a high value man but on the other hand you never explained who is a high value woman. Can you you explain that please?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

8 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Leo Gura Leo, you talk a lot about who is a high value man but on the other hand you never explained who is a high value woman. Can you you explain that please?

You don't need me to tell you that. That's what your dick is for.

In the end value is totally relative. But your biological attraction automatically tells you the fundamentals which will be common across the population.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

You don't need me to tell you that. Listen to your dick.

But Leo...

I thought it would be something more genuine than just looks. I mean something like smart, femanine, passionate.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

7 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

But Leo...

I thought it would be something more genuine than just looks. I mean something like smart, femanine, passionate.

Looks are genuine.

Welcome to survival.

@Leo Gura High value woman is not just looks. Looks isn't even a top priority.

A certain standard of care is, which isn't too high, but that's it.

Edited by Windappreciator

6 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Leo Gura High value woman is not just looks. Looks isn't even a top priority.

A certain standard is which isn't too high, but that's it.

We are talking about general trends across a population.

I am not talking about your personal preferences.

You guys frequently make this conflation: when I say some general principle, you say, "But I prefer something different!" To which the answer is: that's not what is being talked about.

When it is said that women love high social value, this doesn't mean every woman, it means there is a general trend the entire population of women. So don't come here telling me, "But Leo, I'm a woman and I'm not attracted to that!" It doesn't matter. Your personal stuff is not what's being discussed here.

@Leo Gura Well the thing is, Leokovski. I am not even sure this is a general relationship trend what you're describing.

But fine.

26 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Leo Gura Well the thing is, Leokovski. I am not even sure this is a general relationship trend what you're describing.

I know. Which is why I stated it. To inform you.

These are just pua generated miserable biases.

I don't think women are attracted to social status. 

Women are attracted to low value men.

Women aren't looking for a reward 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Once again, this is a general trend in most populations of men and women. Nothing personal and preferential to the individual is being discussed here, so take a chill pill, and join the chill movement.

I will give an example and here @Leo Gura is correct I think.

I am an attractive woman and having a lot of attention from guys. 

Petite blonde, 56kg, 162cm height, big green eyes, gorgeous smile, S shape figure. In a nutshell, wherever I go, guys always stare. 

Now, in terms of attractiveness, out of all guys who want my attention, who do I actually prefer to interact with? ?

Only high status men. Why would I spend my time with guys who earn less than me? And/or socially less successful than me? When I have plenty of suitors who are high power and high status? 

When high status/power/financial wealth is established, I further look for such criteria as

- height

- pleasant looking

- sporty

Then when I get to know the guys, I further look for

- emotional availability/maturity

- how the guy treats me

- low on EGO/egoism

- fun/sense of humor 

- adventurous 

- into personal growth

- psychological health

This is in a nutshell. Hope this helps.