Daniel347

why did i imagined anything?

23 posts in this topic

if I am God, why would I need to imagine anything? to imagine this reality, humans, me, Leo, or whatever?
why not just be God and have pure nothingness as it was for infinity before?

Edited by Daniel347

Why does Consciousness create? Because without creation, there is only infinite, changeless, featureless, unexpressed potential. What a waste of a good dream.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 minutes ago, Moksha said:

good dream

but I don't like the dream I created... why didn't I create a better dream?

9 minutes ago, Daniel347 said:

but I don't like the dream I created... why didn't I create a better dream?

Have you encountered a good story that doesn't revolve around crisis? What kind of dream would it be without heroes and villains, peace and conflict, love and betrayal?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Have you encountered a good story that doesn't revolve around crisis?

well no, but if God is infinite and all-powerful (and im God) i could have created the best dream, but with only good things and i will still enjoy it?

3 minutes ago, Daniel347 said:

well no, but if God is infinite and all-powerful (and im God) i could have created the best dream, but with only good things and i will still enjoy it?

God is infinitely brave. You are infinitely brave and I do not want to freak you out but one day will come where you’ll fully embody this bravery

7 minutes ago, Daniel347 said:

Would you, as a human, enjoy reading a story that was only about butterflies, sweet butter, and bliss?

@Daniel347 if there were only good things, how would you know they were good? 

'Good' only has meaning relative to some other state that's 'not good'.

It's like having just the inside of a cup with no outside. Why not just make cups that are just the inside with no outside?

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

You’re not just dreaming here. You’re making the most epic love declaration to yourself. How to do it? Well you do not know how to do it but God perfectly does and he’s doing it perfectly

This is a dream induced by cryo deep-sleep while our real-selves are doing interstellar travel

4 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

It's like having just the inside of a cup with no outside

according to human logic you cant have such a cup, but God does not obey logic, isn't he? logic is relative 

@Daniel347 then what makes you think your human mind can find a logical answer to your questions? 

Why did I imagine anything? Because pizza and sex are awesome. I know that's not logical, but....

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

You don’t need to do it. You just do it out of love. For nothing in return.

In order for God to be God, or Infinity to be Infinity, it must manifest the infinite amount of finitudes within itself. Your life being one of those.  Otherwise, how could it be truly infinite? You might as well ask, “why can’t a square be a circle?”  God is Love.  Love creates and accepts absolutely everything by it’s very nature.  

Because the equation of reality is this:

ego=god

0=1

enlightenment is when you realize you are always the equals sign and the separate numbers at the same time

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

9 hours ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Daniel347 then what makes you think your human mind can find a logical answer to your questions? 

Why did I imagine anything? Because pizza and sex are awesome. I know that's not logical, but....

damn,  you got me  :D

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

beauty, joy, passion, art, love. just look around you

Wrong. It's ugliness, misery/suffering, dispassion, artlessness and hate.

55 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Wrong. It's ugliness, misery/suffering, dispassion, artlessness and hate.

That seems to be seen through the filter of the ego, of the "should be". If you eliminate the should be you will see the beauty

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

That seems to be seen through the filter of the ego, of the "should be". If you eliminate the should be you will see the beauty

Beauty implies the existence of ugly.