Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pseudom

Visualization and love

2 posts in this topic

A friend told me that she was doing a visualization meditation that found on youtube and after doing it for like 50 days straight for 20 minutes a day she met the "guy of her dreams". Now I'm a bit skeptical if the visualization had anything to do with her finding love other than a placebo can have, most I can think is that she focused on specific traits of personality that she wants in a man and found it in the guy she knew. Like writing down the type of car you want and noticing that type of car in the city. That guy was always there but she never considered him. She's young and hot and is around people all the time so isn't hard for her to constantly meet new people that have certain qualities. Still want to know more if visualizing bout love gets you anywhere. Have you ever tried visualizing stuff like that? Did it work for you? Is it genuine that "the universe will manisfest your soulmate" or you are listing and noticing the quality you love on people that are around you that you didn't notice before and call it manifestation? 

13 hours ago, Pseudom said:

or you are listing and noticing the quality you love on people that are around you that you didn't notice before and call it manifestation? 

yeah something like that. i think it's just a lens/method

you could probably do the same with different lingo. maybe even using scientific jargon lol