Tangerinedream

Do guys like moody girls

150 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

See ? How women want the same kind of guy, the one truly loves and understands and these guys never want to hear women..

I just found this short 7 page pdf about stages of love on the David Deida website: 

https://deida.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/BK00909-DearLover-ch23.pdf

Really insightful read 

@Preety_India @Vzdoh @Emerald @modmyth

Edited by Tangerinedream

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

@Vzdoh A woman with a lot of make-up and complicated unnatural hairdo or artificial lips would even have less chances to find a man. The German men are very suspicious towards women who delibarately try to come over sexy. :)

My BF is German 😝😝😝

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

@Vzdoh A woman with a lot of make-up and complicated unnatural hairdo or artificial lips would even have less chances to find a man. The German men are very suspicious towards women who delibarately try to come over sexy. :)

Actually I just came back from Russia and most ladies after 30 have enlarged lips, botox and other shit, looking super unnatural. I believe in being beautiful naturally. But it does not cancel self care and basic beauty procedures in my mind. 

And no, German men are attracted to beauty too just like any other men 😂

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Vzdoh said:

hehehe-- I just come to forum to write you exactly this.

My theory is that German men like sexiness as well as all the other men. But sexiness is not on their lists of partner´s virtues. So they avoid this kind of women.

My partner guy @Zeroguy is also a German :)

Edited by Hulia

3 hours ago, Tangerinedream said:

what is the name of the book? 

Yes this is the type of guy I’m dreaming of lol.

Dear Lover is good, I hear: https://www.amazon.com/Dear-Lover-Womans-Guide-Deepest/dp/1591792606

Heard good things about that book. He writes books for women, men, and couples

Personally I've read The way of the superior man many times over, and The enlightened sex manual I'm reading with my partner currently.

I help adults with ADD to overcome self-doubt, function optimally and live their dreams through my proprietary coaching program.

https://calendly.com/erik-coaching/add-coaching-free-strategy-consult

Besides that, ♂ I offer single breakthrough calls for men on social life, dating, relationships and sexuality.

13 hours ago, Tangerinedream said:

I just found this short 7 page pdf about stages of love on the David Deida website: 

https://deida.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/BK00909-DearLover-ch23.pdf

Really insightful read 

@Preety_India @Vzdoh @Emerald @modmyth

Thank you for sharing! :) 

Enrollment now open for my Shadow Work Group Class! Limited spots available. 

Click here to learn more!

20 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Is this feminine power? Or is this empowerment in your agenda as a straight female?

After some thinking, I see that I don't agree with you on this. The way I see femininity, it's about receptivity and openness. Not decisiveness. The decisions are taken by the masculine side! Or the one in the lead.

What you're saying may help the straight female agenda, but I don't think it makes you more feminine. It helps you be more masculine and decisive. But it does the opposite of making you feminine - it makes you controlling and unable to trust the other person.

Also, if you're wanting to be more attractive to men as a woman, does that really make you a pursuer? Because you are an attractor. That's one of the things women or feminine individuals have going for them - they can choose who they attract and how! It's just a different way of being an attractor than the masculine/pursuer.

I think that the 'feminine power sitting with being the selector' sounds more like a male projection of what 'feminine power' is! Who told you this? What are your sources?

It is feminine power.

The masculine is about doing. So, the masculine approaches.

The feminine is about being. So, the feminine waits for the approach and chooses from a place of intuition who she will allow in and be receptive to.

The decisiveness is like the small white dot of Yang within the larger half circle of Yin. 

Enrollment now open for my Shadow Work Group Class! Limited spots available. 

Click here to learn more!

13 hours ago, Vzdoh said:

Actually I just came back from Russia and most ladies after 30 have enlarged lips, botox and other shit, looking super unnatural. I believe in being beautiful naturally. But it does not cancel self care and basic beauty procedures in my mind. 

Well, any man attracted to you IS attracted to beauty. Im 24 and  i hope  i dont succomb to those "enhancements". Of  course, we often feel pressured to be attractive but  i dont think alot  of  those things are attractive.

13 hours ago, Hulia said:

hehehe-- I just come to forum to write you exactly this.

My theory is that German men like sexiness as well as all the other men. But sexiness is not on their lists of partner´s virtues. So they avoid this kind of women.

My partner guy @Zeroguy is also a German :)

Well said!!

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, modmyth said:

What makes men think that we all have the same men in mind though, like we're competing for the exact same men? (Or that we're even directly competing?) There is some degree of overlap, perhaps.

@modmyth

It's not that woman are competing for the same man, but they are competing for a small pool of men. Once you acknowledge standards you limit your potential options, and it just so happens that many people want the same things.

Do you want a man who is financially independent, similar intelligence, emotionally integrated, etc then you are dealing with a very small number of men. 

Just take this forum as an example. I bet the majority of men here are not desirable by most woman posting in this thread, and I'd be willing to bet that the standards I listed above I desired by most woman, but most men do not fit that standard.

Edited by Raptorsin7

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@modmyth

It's not that woman are competing for the same man, but they are competing for a small pool of men. Once you acknowledge standards you limit your potential options, and it just so happens that many people want the same things.

Do you want a man who is financially independent, similar intelligence, emotionally integrated, etc then you are dealing with a very small number of men. 

Just take this forum as an example. I bet the majority of men here are not desirable by most woman posting in this thread, and I'd be willing to bet that the standards I listed above I desired by most woman, but most men do not fit that standard.

Thats a hard statement to make. I think all the  men here are really thoughtful and cool. But  it takes real life  interaction to decide  if a  man is desirable. I  have a feeling  in real life all the  men here are  very desired  by a  female.

10 hours ago, Olivia24 said:

Of  course, we often feel pressured to be attractive but  i dont think alot  of  those things are attractive.

Nor me, I'm often left scratching my head wondering why people have spent thousands to make themselves look worse (or at least, so it seems from my subjective perspective), it seems sometimes like women are spending a fortune to basically have all the character surgically removed from their faces. It just shows you how screwed up our society is, though, that people will go to such extreme lengths in order to conform to a particular idea of beauty - I just find it heart-breaking knowing that so many people end up feeling so inadequate that they'll go to such extreme lengths.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

5 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

Nor me, I'm often left scratching my head wondering why people have spent thousands to make themselves look worse (or at least, so it seems from my subjective perspective), it seems sometimes like women are spending a fortune to basically have all the character surgically removed from their faces. It just shows you how screwed up our society is, though, that people will go to such extreme lengths in order to conform to a particular idea of beauty - I just find it heart-breaking knowing that so many people end up feeling so inadequate that they'll go to such extreme lengths.

Its both. Society influence and deep lack of love for yourself, your uniqueness and character, body traits. Women go under the knife for the same reason they sleep around with guys who do not love them, because of low self esteem and lack of self love. 

11 hours ago, Olivia24 said:

Im 24 and  i hope  i dont succomb to those "enhancements"

You are still young :P I used to think I would have amazing skin forever.  I’m starting to get slight wrinkles now and I’ve been thinking of getting a light Botox haha.  But I don’t know, I’m still a bit scared of it. Some girls do take it to the extreme though, maaaany young girls now are already getting Botox and lip fillers in their early 20s to look better on Instagram.  
I never had anything done yet, but I would get some natural looking enhancements like a brow lift when I reach 40.  
too many procedures end up looking really bad, but I think if it’s done very well and Naturell it not noticeable. 

2 hours ago, Tangerinedream said:

You are still young :P I used to think I would have amazing skin forever.  I’m starting to get slight wrinkles now and I’ve been thinking of getting a light Botox haha.  But I don’t know, I’m still a bit scared of it. Some girls do take it to the extreme though, maaaany young girls now are already getting Botox and lip fillers in their early 20s to look better on Instagram.  
I never had anything done yet, but I would get some natural looking enhancements like a brow lift when I reach 40.  
too many procedures end up looking really bad, but I think if it’s done very well and Naturell it not noticeable. 

Good  point. I think girls are  nuts  wanting to look good  for  social  media. I  have  just about quit it all.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Vzdoh said:

Its both. Society influence and deep lack of love for yourself, your uniqueness and character, body traits. Women go under the knife for the same reason they sleep around with guys who do not love them, because of low self esteem and lack of self love. 

I think society's influence and deep lack of love for yourself often go hand-in-hand, particularly in our superficial, materialistic western culture - we're constantly bombarded with images (often airbrushed) of beautiful, seemingly perfect people, and that's bound to make a lot of people feel rather inadequate (I remember hearing a story about a remote village in India in which cases of eating disorders were pretty much unknown - then glossy fashion magazines were introduced, and, wouldn't you know it, incidences of eating disorders sky-rocketed).

Edited by RickyFitts

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan