Tangerinedream

Do guys like moody girls

150 posts in this topic

@Preety_India can't relate. I do self care on a continuous basis, not for dates or guys, but for my own self esteem and out of self respect to my own body. 

- nails once per 2 weeks

- facials once per 2 weeks 

- hair salon once per month

- brow threading and the like once per 3-4 weeks. 

Add to that sports every day 

- 1 hour swimming 

- 1 hour walking 

- 45 min weight training

If you don't take care of your body and your looks regularly and do it only when u need to go on a date, I take it as disrespectful to your own body and pure laziness. Sorry. I love myself too much to abandon beauty salons and the gym and do nothing. Our bodies need care and love, regularly. 

@Vzdoh  I like gym.

But I'm not into makeup. I only do it when I have to meet a guy.

Doing makeup everyday might completely drain me.

Facials, hair salon .......nooooooo noooo...I'm too lazy for all that.

But I like excercising . It makes me happy.

INFJ loner... .shy girl.. 

Quick access to journal entries

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Vzdoh said:

@Harlen Kelly i am not british. I don't do sarcasm. 

Lmao that was so true 

I have dated Canadian, American, British and Australian. I have to say there's too much sarcasm with these people/men.

Other Europeans are more direct especially eastern Europe.

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India i dont do make up either. Only mascara and lipstick sometimes. I am naturally beautiful. God bless my mom and dad! Actually hate make up with a passion. What I try to do is to support my natural beauty with all natural cosmetics methods available out there. 

58 minutes ago, modmyth said:

To some degree or another, arguably we're all niche in the sense that we need to find people who are specifically into what we have to offer for long term relationships instead of sheer mass appeal

dw OP you are fine :)

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Meow....German women are the best. She stole words from my heart lol. 

@Hulia is the best.

11 hours ago, Hulia said:

@Preety_India You know, Ivan looks too good. It would frighten me off. You just see that appearance matters for him. This type of men did always frightened me. Like I am afraid to hold on with them. I never invested too much time in my appearance. And than you have this perfectly looking guy on your side. It feels like I need urgently to go to beauty salon or something. And it´s too stressing for me.

Hahahahahahahaha

Hush.. Not that the crazy brazilian guy shows up here and says, I am a pig, because I am to lazy to go to beauty salon ;)

Just now, Hulia said:

Hush.. Not that the crazy brazilian guy shows up here and says, I am a pig, because I am to lazy to go to beauty salon ;)

Omg 🤣

@Hulia actually i have relatives in Germany and visit Germany often and stay for longer times like a month or two and except Russian cosmetics salons, didn't notice much of the beauty industry there apart from hair salon. Seems like German women are not so focused on maintaining their beauty in general. I wonder why? 

Just now, Vzdoh said:

@Hulia actually i have relatives in Germany and visit Germany often and stay for longer times like a month or two and except Russian cosmetics salons, didn't notice much of the beauty industry there apart from hair salon. Seems like German women are not so focused on maintaining their beauty in general. I wonder why? 

Because German women are naturally beautiful on average. Blonde, slim, high. They do a lot of sports and try to eat healthy food.

German men are less interested in looks than for example southern or eastern men, they are more in search of reliable serious partners. 

@Vzdoh A woman with a lot of make-up and complicated unnatural hairdo or artificial lips would even have less chances to find a man. The German men are very suspicious towards women who delibarately try to come over sexy. :)

So many comments lol.  But just to point out again what I’m talking about.. 

I’m not talking about bitchiness, starting fights, wanting everyone to know I’m in a bad mood, or leaving a trail of destruction lol. 

I am highly emotional and sensitive to my surroundings and very aware of my changing moods.  If I have been around a lot of people, or talking a lot, then I get drained and need to be alone and enjoy wallowing in my mood. Don’t want to involve anyone, just don’t want to speak.  

Then I can also be expressive and dramatic about stuff, or cynical about life. 
then other times I’m feeling more positive and fun loving etc.  

But what happens is that I will meet a guy, and he turns out to be moody if I don’t stay in the upbeat mode all the time. So that will make me even more withdrawn and need space from him. He will want to know all the time if there is something wrong with me. So then we both end up withdrawing and I loose attraction. 

I don’t care about attracting any hot shot millionaires or high status men.  So being attractive to a wide variety of ‘high value’ men is not my issue. 

I just want to meet a guy who doesn’t get moody if I’m moody, who accepts my need for solitude and recharging when I need it, and I don’t have to worry that I’m upsetting him if I don’t feel like talking.

if I have a day where there is a dark cloud following me around, he would come under my cloud with me rather than withdraw himself.. 

12 minutes ago, Tangerinedream said:

I am highly emotional and sensitive to my surroundings and very aware of my changing moods.

I am also like this.

18 hours ago, flowboy said:

Do you read David Deida?

You just need to find yourself a good Third Stage man, and you're golden ;)

I didn’t read yet.  What is third stage man ?! 

16 hours ago, Michael569 said:

I think part of divine feminie is that she is slightly unpredictable, temperamental, sometimes wild and sometimes reserved and isolated It's totally fine and keeps things interesting as long as the woman is not complete unpredictable 100% of the time to the point that all rationality is lost

This sounds like me, I’m just not totally unpredictable. Lol. 

15 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Moody girls tend to be passive aggressive. I don't like that. If you are a good communicator and have self reflection it is not that bad. 

I have struggled with being passive aggressive in the past and sometimes I do it and catch myself now.  I would be that way when a guy did something I don’t like but I was afraid of confrontation or being assertive. 

14 hours ago, modmyth said:

@Tangerinedream I was pretty openly depressive (especially as a teenager) and it never seemed to be a deterrent with the opposite sex.

Depressive, moody, cynical, kind of serious, "hated authority" (so I had an attitude).

I tended to attract people who either got it or were that way in some way themselves, or they had some kind of rescuer fantasy. Keep in mind this last point if this is not what you want to attract, either very similar or the exact opposite.

I Can relate to this. 

14 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

don't think it's bad to not be cheery and cartoonily happy all the time.

Yes this is what I can’t do.  It feels fake to me and it drains me more when I have to put on an act. 

6 hours ago, Vzdoh said:

I am not a guy, but most psychologically healthy men who are independent and not needy and have game going on for them - lots of female attention, told me they prefer

- genuinely happy women

- fun loving women

- women with open communication 

- women who smile a lot

- women in whose presence these men can experience peace/calm and can fully relax and be themselves 

Moody is not in this list. 

I think guys who r attracted to moody girls, have some psychological issues or trauma. Remember 5 to 1 positive to negative interaction ratio? Moody girls are unstable psychologically and can't maintain 5 to 1 ratio consistently. 

Hell, if my BF was moody, I would drop him. Why do I need constant moodiness in my life? 😳🤔

yeah, i have those traits in me too but I can’t be that way all the time.  Does that mean the guy will drop me or withdraw himself when I have a bad or sad moment?! This is what I’ve found.  The man gets offended if I need some space to recharge myself or if I just want to wallow in my own head. Lol.   

9 minutes ago, Tangerinedream said:

I didn’t read yet.  What is third stage man ?! 

Read it!^_^

There's many facets to it, but for you it would be a man who can hold space for your emotions and be your rock, enjoying and valuing the unpredictability without getting caught up in it, so that he can be there to ground you.

I help adults with ADD to overcome self-doubt, function optimally and live their dreams through my proprietary coaching program.

https://calendly.com/erik-coaching/add-coaching-free-strategy-consult

Besides that, ♂ I offer single breakthrough calls for men on social life, dating, relationships and sexuality.

7 minutes ago, flowboy said:

There's many facets to it, but for you it would be a man who can hold space for your emotions and be your rock, enjoying and valuing the unpredictability without getting caught up in it, so that he can be there to ground you.

Oh yes, a man who grounds a woman with a cheerful smile on his face, how lucky will she be !

2 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Read it!^_^

what is the name of the book? 

Yes this is the type of guy I’m dreaming of lol.

2 minutes ago, Tangerinedream said:

what is the name of the book? 

Yes this is the type of guy I’m dreaming of lol.

See ? How women want the same kind of guy, the one truly loves and understands and these guys never want to hear women..