Tangerinedream

Do guys like moody girls

150 posts in this topic

@Parththakkar12 I would agree. Desire to control is utterly a masculine trait. It is maybe ok in a workplace if u r in a managerial position, but with a true masculine man, there is no place for exerting control. 

With a truly masculine man I actually watch out for my tendency to control him or the relationship because it is normally not well received by a truly masculine man. I let him lead and initiate and I just guide in a sense of expressing what he does that makes me super happy and softly but firmly set the boundaries as to what is not OK and makes me unhappy. This is normally enough for a relationship to progress smoothly. Guys who are truly into you, are jumping at the opportunity to make me happy and do something for me. 

Guys that allow me to take control in the relationship are more feminine or boyish like and want a mom to take care of them, not a GF. And in that dynamic even that I feel in control, I lose attraction for the guy and my libido drops to the floor and I stop desiring him. Full stop. 

@Vzdoh Your partner is lucky to have you. :)

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Vzdoh letting a man lead the way is distinctly different from allowing a man to control you. When a man is controlling you, the woman needs to become decisive and firm which is a masculine trait that she needs in times when she has to up her boundaries and say a firm no. It's a self esteem issue. The guy you're conversing with has a problem where he constantly wants women in a subservient position. Read his posts and you will see.

I'm extremely Feminine and that has caused me often to be quite submissive. I need to integrate a masculine into me in order to fight back , the male generally tries to take power to himself if the woman doens't carve out firm boundaries. By integrating masculine into her she isn't losing her femininity (don't kid a woman) she is simply balancing it.

INFJ loner... .shy girl.. 

Quick access to journal entries

Posted (edited)

@Preety_India Do you expect yourself to be 'strong and independent'? If you do, I'm going to tell you right now that it's the opposite of feminine.

You probably don't know this and most guys will not have the balls to tell you this because of the current feminist environment.

Being a 'strong and independent woman' and 'fighting the patriarchy' could be a very good thing for your life in general. But, does it make you more feminine? Nope.

As Leo says, truth is non-prescriptive. You are free to do whatever you want with it! This is not an attempt to control you.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Posted (edited)

I am not sure if you are talking about the natural gift that women have with emotions and intuition. In that case, just get a mature enough guy. I manage with it well so does my best friend who invests a lot in personal growth. This synergy makes relationships much more fulfilling. So yeah, ideally a self-actualizer, somebody who invests in personal growth. 

If you are talking about erratic by taking unpredictability/playfulness to the extreme end then yes it is a huge turn-off for most of the guys. Generally speaking, I have seen that the guys who are attracted to this in the long term are themselves unable to handle being in a relationship and it is not worth being with them. They got issues. :D

Edited by captainamerica

@Preety_India u a mixing hard core control in a relationship and taking the lead. These are two different things. I don't allow any man to control me cause its a boundaries issue. If a guy exerting oppressive control, u have to check/examine your boundaries. 

There is no place in a relationship for fight over control. Guy leads. Full stop. Does it mean he controls me? No. He sees my boundaries and is very careful not to overstep them. 

For example, I won't allow such things as interfering into my social life, telling me what friends I can see, or what job to do, or that I should stay at home and stop earning my own income, or I do everything that he tells me to do. These are all examples of unhealthy control. 

Healthy leadership in a relationship and healthy masculine leads the way and initiates, more proactive, its a moving force and I just accept it and enjoy it. 

You don't need to be more masculine, u just need healthier boundaries if u feel like you need to fight for your rights and push back. 

Again, this might be related to lack of EQ/emotional maturity in your case. When you have great empathy and EQ, setting boundaries is effortless. The guy can simply see your emotional reaction and adjust his behaviour on his own without you needing to do any fighting or being aggressive. When u feel the need to push back or fight, its already too late. 

It's hard to explain, cause if you lack in the emotional department, u won't be able to get nuance on a purely logical level. 

Based on your posts here, I observe that you are too much in your head, too much theoretical stuff, lack of feeling, flowing, gentleness and feeling your emotions and body.

Sorry, just my external observation. Maybe I am wrong. I don't know you. But this is an impression you give off from your comments on here. 

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

It’s statistically improbable that she would never share a mutual attraction with a man she likes. Male desire is very abundant and eventually she will find a match.

I am skeptical that male desirability for relationships by men that woman value is abundant. 

It seems like there is a small percentage of desirable men, and unless a woman is exceptionally attractive she will be forced to settle for what's left. 

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

She just needs to be unapologetically herself and be intuitive and selective about who she chooses.

I think this breaks down when you look at undesirable woman. Surely you wouldn't say to an obese woman just be yourself and you will find a man of value. 

Unless a woman makes her self attractive, or was lucky enough to be born beautiful and raised by a good family, she will be forced to cater to what men find attractive if she hopes to find a high quality partner. 

Woman choose from potential suitors, but a woman will never get a man who isn't interested in her to all of a sudden choose her. It's men who ultimately choose who to pick for a relationship.

2 minutes ago, Vzdoh said:

For example, I won't allow such things as interfering into my social life, telling me what friends I can see, or what job to do, or that I should stay at home and stop earning my own income, or I do everything that he tells me to do. These are all examples of unhealthy control. 

Can you read that guy's post please. You have nothing to say to him, when he says being independent and Strong is being masculine.

3 minutes ago, Vzdoh said:

Based on your posts here, I observe that you are too much in your head, too much theoretical stuff, lack of feeling, flowing, gentleness and feeling your emotions and body.

You got me all wrong, that's the biggest problem. You can't read a person online. So keep your judgements to yourself. You simply love bashing me and projecting on me. I'm a very emotional person but you don't feel me because you lack that ability. I might be too much in my head but I at least I'm not lying to myself. 

Check that guy's posts before coming at me 

18 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

@Preety_India Do you expect yourself to be 'strong and independent'? If you do, I'm going to tell you right now that it's the opposite of feminine.

For you it's opposite of feminine because you want to see women in a slavish role. A real man doesn't hate a woman being strong and independent.

You probably don't know this and most guys will not have the balls to tell you this because of the current feminist environment.

Most guys don't have a shadow against Feminism like you do. Every one of your posts is about bashing feminism.

Being a 'strong and independent woman' and 'fighting the patriarchy' could be a very good thing for your life in general. But, does it make you more feminine? Nope.

A woman is a human being, not your toy, sorry mate.

As Leo says, truth is non-prescriptive. You are free to do whatever you want with it! This is not an attempt to control you.

You say it but each one of your posts are an attempt to control women, feminist opinions and even feminine freedom.

Posted (edited)

This is what I live for!

I rest my case.

Isn't it amazing, when the truth is clear as day, staring you right in the face? I'm done. I have my live demonstration of truth ready for everyone else to see!

For everyone reading this, I will not create a narrative for you. I will not tell you what to make of this situation. The truth is right in front of you! Interpret it as you may. I have no agenda to make you believe one thing or another, I'm just showing you the truth!

Edited by Parththakkar12

@Raptorsin7 I disagree here. I think it goes both ways. 

Both genders better make themselves the most attractive - as attractive as possible - to lure in the best/high quality partner. 

From my experience, if I am more heavy, gained weight, I get less attention from guys, if I am in top shape, I get more attraction and have larger pool of guys to chose from. 

For guys, it's probably social status/power first, looks - second, but also important. 

Many guys want to choose me, will I choose him though? Same for very attractive guys, many girls want to choose him, will he choose you out of plenty of options? 

It all comes down to physical attractiveness for girls and the game and social status for guys. 

In pickup terms, will an 8/10 woman choose a guy who is only 5/10 or 6/10, provided all social status things are equal, most likely no?! 

Will a guy with high social status and 8/10 in attractiveness, choose a girl who is 5/10 or 6/10, highly unlikely?! 

We choose an average or higher out of the options available to us. True for both genders. 

But what I noticed among guys and girls equally is an unrealistic assessment of own attractiveness level to the opposite sex. 

Like in my case, guys who I would never even look at - 4/10 or 5/10 approach me and behave entitled and with such an attitude that somehow I end up thinking that they r completely delusional about their looks and what type/quality of guys they are competing with. I understand that they want a shiny beautiful object and want the most attractive girl, but this shows me they are not self aware as to what they have to offer and their competition. 

@Raptorsin7 that ultimately guys choose. No. Both genders choose. Based on their average level of attractiveness and a pool of opposite sex that they can attract. 

For example, I was dating 5 high status guys at the same time. Few of them millionaires and quite good looking. All of them wanted to choose me. But I went ahead with only one that I liked the most. Same goes for guys. 

@Vzdoh A woman has no chance with a man who isn't already interested in her. I don't disagree that there is choice on both sides, but fundamentally a woman can faun over a man all she likes, if he does not choose to respond to her she has no shot.

3 minutes ago, Vzdoh said:

For example, I was dating 5 high status guys at the same time. Few of them millionaires and quite good looking. All of them wanted to choose me. But I went ahead with only one that I liked the most. Same goes for guys. 

These men chose you to begin with. They were all interested, and you chose from who chose you. Show me a high quality man that was not interested in you, but you somehow managed to land... I don't think it's happening. 

I think your situation is very unique also. I don't know your life story, but I'd be skeptical that there is an abundance of older woman with their pick of millionaire studs.

@Raptorsin7 same goes for women. If I was not interested to begin with, a guy has no chance to even date me. So this logic goes both ways. Try getting a girl that has 0 interest in you and didn't already decide to at least consider you? 

I live in a place with the most number of millionaires per capita. So maybe my situation is unique in a sense. 

Some older women look much better in their late 30s, than in early 20s. I definitely do 😁😁😁

And guys I prefer - mature, successful guys are attracted to my beauty, emotional maturity, and my brain. 

Not sure how it goes for other women, but I don't experience any issues with supply of high quality guys. On the contrary, have to do a lot of filtering. 

Posted (edited)

Everything that comes out of this thread from this point on will be pure truth! Mark my words. This is gonna be fun!

Edited by Parththakkar12

2 minutes ago, Vzdoh said:

@Raptorsin7 same goes for women. If I was not interested to begin with, a guy has no chance to even date me. So this logic goes both ways. Try getting a girl that has 0 interest in you and didn't already decide to at least consider you? 

I live in a place with the most number of millionaires per capita. So maybe my situation is unique in a sense. 

Some older women look much better in their late 30s, than in early 20s. I definitely do 😁😁😁

And guys I prefer - mature, successful guys are attracted to my beauty, emotional maturity, and my brain. 

Not sure how it goes for other women, but I don't experience any issues with supply of high quality guys. On the contrary, have to do a lot of filtering. 

I see your point, but I think of it like a man will choose what he likes, and it's up to the woman to reciprocate or not. Woman choose from their list of suitors, but the suitors are the one's who choose in the first place.

I think your situation is unique, i doubt many woman have a surplus of high quality millionaires to choose from. 

@Raptorsin7 nope. Even when you make that argument, the woman is still the chooser.

How much choice a man can have depends on his value. If he is low value, he can't really choose because nobody will choose him 

If I went to a man and asked him to fuck me, he will fuck me. Here it's not relevant whether he is high value or low value. Of course if he has too many options he will decide, yet even men with more options don't want a lose a chance for sex. On the flipside If a man approached me, even if he is high value I could easily reject him and sleep with a low value male.

If women were being chosen, they would approach men, which they don't. It's men who approach and it's men who get rejected far far higher than women.

If women were being chosen and begging men to choose them, you wouldn't need pua coaches telling men how to be attractive to women. Of course women also want to be attractive but only to high value males, with random males they don't have to worry. She can get her sex dose any which way.