eaaaeaeae

I can't accept that reality is like it never happened... how can you?

14 posts in this topic

I just can't accept it. I really can't accept nothingness/death is the only thing that really happens in essence.

I wonder how people can accept it..... strange stuff 

You need to accept the thing that you want to accept

29 minutes ago, eaaaeaeae said:

I just can't accept it. I really can't accept nothingness/death is the only thing that really happens in essence.

The mind likes to interpret realizations and by doing so distort them. Everything is the way it is and it's always been that way. Nothing has changed except that you have become aware that it is the way it is.

Only the phonies won't end up enlightened.

reality is nothing, and nothing is. or is it that you are not?

I'm starting to accept it, it's not easy! first the ego must surrender. if not, the ego screams close the nothingness. second, go into nothingness, meditate until you get there. or do psychedelics, (although for me the experiences of nothingness with psychedelics have been too forced, traumatic. Maybe later.) when you get there, surrender the ego, the ego must recognize that it makes no sense to resist, that the only way for him is to surrender, he has nothing to gain by not doing it, it is a useless fight. little by little nothingness becomes what it is, beyond what can be explained, fullness. just taking the first steps there but that seems to be

Is it not already accepted? Look and see.

difficult stuff

I hope some day I find psychedelics 

On 31. 7. 2021 at 2:31 PM, eaaaeaeae said:

@eaaaeaeae i think its beautiful, you will get use to it

Give it some time. Accepting is simply to stop resisting. It takes time.

You’re already an expert at accepting it didn’t happen.  You do it every single morning when you accept that your dreams didn’t actually happen.

47 minutes ago, Kykeon said:

You’re already an expert at accepting it didn’t happen.  You do it every single morning when you accept that your dreams didn’t actually happen.

^^

On 7/31/2021 at 7:31 AM, eaaaeaeae said:

Death is imaginary because this is nothing right now...absolutely nothing is happening here but at the same time everything is happening...How can it be any other way? Everything and nothing is a duality that can collapse.  Everything IS nothing.  But don't accept it - become it.  Only then will you be directly conscious of it.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.