Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Feminine traits

8 posts in this topic

I mostly wish to focus on feminine traits.

They are helpful with differentiating from masculine traits

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Feminine traits

• Trustworthy
  • Non-confrontational
  • Non-preachy
  • Not imposing 
  • Positive and sweet
  • "See this is your problem"- nope
  • Soft voice
  • Elegance
  • Graceful
  • Honest 
  • Flexibility
  • Reserved 
  • "Within herself"
  • Classy 
  • Non needy
  • Non dismissive 
  • Matured take
  • Intuitive 
  • Non-validating 
  • "Maintaining her own"- feminine confidence
  • Not too open or direct/not unapologetic
  • Not being harsh
  • Not seeking attention
  • Kinda boring
  • "Plays hard to get" "makes you chase" but doesn't reward
  • Empathetic 
  • Chill
  • Forgiving
  • Asking for forgiveness/apologizing
  • Extremely humble 
  • Slightly bimbo 
  • Obedient
  • Angelic
  • Sometimes dumb
  • Sometimes "not dumb"
  • Smart
  • Clever
  • Wise and perceptive
  • Goody goody 
  •  

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India is this your shopping list ;)

i’m not sure some of the cloths might not fit your personality. for example i would never try to not- fit into completely non-preachy that’s to tight for me. i’d need some space there. 

what about:

• bold
  • adventurous

for example.

Edited by mememe

@mememe  bold and adventurous doesn't look feminine to me.

And preachy females come across as masculine to me.

@Preety_India i’m probably a bit over this pre/trans fallacy problematic. ofc emotions like self esteem are more trans programming both genders and i’m in conflict with a virtue list a bit. i’m thinking for females to reflect on better fitting into a picture they might not want to fit in, it is more practical to find traits they could lend of males or were only allowed to males. i’m against suppressing emotions or personality traits too much, same goes for men. fitting in is sometimes the same as suppressing.

for ex coco chanel established male virtues and pants in european fashion. 

i’d maybe more focus on two or three female/male virtues to further develop, sth which is already part of ones character, at the same time.

sorry, this is preachy and interruptive.

a virtue list is probably supportive to identify virtues. so i did not want to stop you, just adding a new perspective.

Edited by mememe

18 minutes ago, mememe said:

@Preety_India i’m probably a bit over this pre/trans fallacy problematic. ofc emotions like self esteem are more trans programming both genders and i’m in conflict with a virtue list a bit. i’m thinking for females to reflect on better fitting into a picture they might not want to fit in, it is more practical to find traits they could lend of males or were only allowed to males. i’m against suppressing emotions or personality traits too much, same goes for men. fitting in is sometimes the same as suppressing.

i’d maybe more focus on two or three female/male virtues to further develop, sth which is already part of ones character, at the same time.

sorry, this is preachy and interruptive.

a virtue list is probably supportive to identify virtues. so i did not want to stop you, just adding a new perspective.

I honor your perspective.

I like to have a sharp distinction between male and female virtues and then look at it from a meta perspective, integrating both into my character, and forcing myself to have these, I simply call it discipline. I lack a lot of masculine virtues and I have already made entries about in the following post in my journal.

List of masculine traits

I have mostly feminine virtues and I shouldn't lose them while cultivating masculine ones so I decided to note down feminine virtues as well. 

I see Feminine traits as directly opposed and diametrically opposite to masculine traits. It wouldn't really benefit me if I try to find a middle ground or mix both of them because I wish to cultivate these traits exclusively, independent of each other.

Also I wear my femininity with pride so I don't see my submissive nature as something to be ashamed of, nor do I see it as opposed to feminism in any way. I don't find these virtues as "patriarchy imposed" since I find them perfectly natural and in tune with my femininity,and so I  don't see them as conforming to any sort of male validation or patriarchy approved virtues. 

I don't suffer from any kind of penis envy so if I don't Collab them with masculine traits, that sits perfectly okay with me, I don't find it sexist at all, they perfectly complement who I am and who I want to be.

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I don't suffer from any kind of penis envy

i also don’t like cigars

1 minute ago, mememe said:

i also don’t like cigars

Cigars aren't really dangerous. Try some next time.:P

They're simply hyped too much.