Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matthew85

David R Hawkins

4 posts in this topic

Finding high consciousness resources can be challenging. Much of what is out there contains some truth mixed with many falsehoods. In my opinion David R Hawkins is one of the few exceptions. He is not as widely known as many other teachers because his work is fairly advanced, so it doesn't resonate with many people. I had the opportunity to attend some of his workshops before he passed away. Just being in his presence would elevate your energy. When I would get back to my room to sleep, my whole body would be buzzing and I had very intense dreams. I feel he was one of the most enlightened individuals publicly known to walk the earth in recent times. Highly recommend his work.

Edited by Matthew85

@Matthew85 That’s great that you were able to attend some of his workshops. My opinion about Hawkins is just about like yours. Years ago I started with his book Power vs. Force then for a couple of years just lived with the two below reading them multiple times.
A while back here on the forum some people said they were really turned off by his scale of consciousness. In a way I can understand their perspective but taking everything together I’m still really impressed by all his work.

IMG_0879.JPGIMG_0878.JPG

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

On 7/31/2021 at 5:42 AM, Zigzag Idiot said:

@Matthew85 That’s great that you were able to attend some of his workshops. My opinion about Hawkins is just about like yours. Years ago I started with his book Power vs. Force then for a couple of years just lived with the two below reading them multiple times.
A while back here on the forum some people said they were really turned off by his scale of consciousness. In a way I can understand their perspective but taking everything together I’m still really impressed by all his work.

IMG_0879.JPGIMG_0878.JPG

Two really great books imo!

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Zigzag Idiot Yes, I am very grateful to have been able to spend time with him before he left this world. I still revisit his teachings and continue to discover deeper understanding.