thisintegrated

Coral

27 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Yes, but we just established that Turquoise does not care about spirituality and can do whatever they want.

Talking about universal love doesn't make you turquoise. Anybody can do that. Talk is cheap. Stage blue priests do that.

What makes you turquoise is psychologically embodying the lessons of each prior stage and working through your inner shadows.

An actual turquoise person won't choose to be a murderer, despite knowing that he is free to become one.

Because the desire to harm comes from unintegrated personal traumas, myopic thinking patterns, and lack of construct-awareness, all of which are frankly resolved at yellow.

Manson never even made it to tier 2.

It's Love.

47 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

Talking about universal love doesn't make you turquoise. Anybody can do that. Talk is cheap. Stage blue priests do that.

What makes you turquoise is psychologically embodying the lessons of each prior stage and working through your inner shadows.

An actual turquoise person won't choose to be a murderer, despite knowing that he is free to become one.

Because the desire to harm comes from unintegrated personal traumas, myopic thinking patterns, and lack of construct-awareness, all of which are frankly resolved at yellow.

Manson never even made it to tier 2.

See, here's the difference. C Manson was a psychopath. His brain could not experience empathy. And yet his psychedelic experiences led him to understand Stage Turquoise cognitive material. The reason Eckhart Tolle is not a murderer is purely for his own empathy. Simply being conscious of God will not make you a good person, like many spiritual teachers seem to believe.

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

His brain could not experience empathy.

If this is true, the poor guy probably didn't even make it to stage green lol. Red/Blue to the grave it seems.

And yet his psychedelic experiences led him to understand Stage Turquoise cognitive material.

Seems like he didn't actually understand it, if the next day he hurt other people for personal gain.

Not to mention his epistemology was garbage. Dude apparently spewed Hitler's rhetoric? The self-deception is obvious lol.

Stage turquoise is not about taking some drugs and talking about God. Stage turquoise is about deep inner work over many years and actually letting go/resolving selfish tendancies.

I repeat, talk is cheap.

The reason Eckhart Tolle is not a murderer is purely for his own empathy.

Ok, sure. But 99% of people, including you and I are able to develop our empathy to greater and greater degrees.

So I don't see what you're trying to accomplish with this Manson example?

Please remember that this all started because you made an arbitrary distinction between the well-documented stage turquoise and the fantastical "stage coral" - a distinction you're free to believe in, but also a distinction that holds no relevant meaning relative to observable human development.

Simply being conscious of God will not make you a good person, like many spiritual teachers seem to believe.

Obviously. Just look at Connor Murphy lol. Dude has realized love and god on drugs but is stuck in tier-1, totally construct-unware and immature.

If the ego-vessel is corrupted, who knows what'll happen.

I am talking about a pure, cleansed ego-vessel when I talk about stage turquoise people automatically gravitating towards the empathetic choice for no reason other than whim. I have personally verified this myself alongside the stories of hundreds of others.

Learn to be mature, spend years destroying your self-deceptions, spend some time basking in stage yellow systems thinking and relativity, realize your true nature as Love beyond all systems of thought or identity, and finally compassion just happens spontaneously!

It's Love.

On 3.8.2021 at 4:58 AM, AtheisticNonduality said:

@RendHeaven The example was to prove SD is flawed.

Your example sucks.

First of all, SD models values. Stage Turquoise does not value personal power, cult mentality, racism or murder.

Second, a psychedelic state is not a developmental stage. Mystical experiences are interpreted at the base-line developmental stage of the individual. For example, no stage Yellow person would think after a trip "now that I experienced God and I know everything is love, I go and murder people".

Manson was Red. He used his mystical experiences a stage Red person would, for personal power. He used his mystical understanding to avoid responsibility, yet it never prevented him from manipulation and murder.

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

On 04/08/2021 at 2:36 PM, roopepa said:

Your example sucks.

First of all, SD models values. Stage Turquoise does not value personal power, cult mentality, racism or murder.

Second, a psychedelic state is not a developmental stage. Mystical experiences are interpreted at the base-line developmental stage of the individual. For example, no stage Yellow person would think after a trip "now that I experienced God and I know everything is love, I go and murder people".

Manson was Red. He used his mystical experiences a stage Red person would, for personal power. He used his mystical understanding to avoid responsibility, yet it never prevented him from manipulation and murder.

This is correct. I'd go further to claim that SD is analogous to updating what narratives you like or don't like, and over time you build up a stronger and more complex vocabulary, to the point that when you enter into a higher group, you understand that group, but also not ti the detriment of lack of understanding the groups of stories you came from.

Aincha having fun playing Colar games in here. Gotta catch'em all!

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2