thisintegrated

Coral

27 posts in this topic

lol, I know what you'll say, but the only content out there is laughable.

Some theory/thoughts on Coral/Tier 3 would be fun.

I agree, spiral dynamics stage coral should have a video. There's plenty of resources about it at this point. Tier 3 is a totally different landscape though. I haven't heard anything about that. I have heard everything in Tier 2 that goes 
Yellow, Turquoise, Coral, Teal, Aubergine, Clear.
And in clear it's like you have the consciousness of somebody who is dead. So what would come after that!? Tier 3, of course, but....
I don't think it's impractical to think about stage coral. Especially thinking about the limitations of turquoise: of course you could say they need to integrate lower stages. But, I can't imagine the turquoise vMemes are the highest stages of consciousness. It's Tier 2 purple, remember. And Coral is Tier 2 red. What might come from more coral people in society? Death hippies? WIll it be something that comes from AI? Does anarchy happen at this stage?

@Myagooshki yeah! and you will probably see unicorns in the aether once you hit stage magenta in tier 4!

It's Love.

Trust me, if you’re going to want to know stage Coral, you don’t. Go back to whatever stage you’re already on and go from there. By the time you’re at coral you’ll be so past Spiral Dynamics. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

19 hours ago, Thewritersunion said:

By the time you’re at coral you’ll be so past Spiral Dynamics. 

Well, the main guy making Spiral Dynamics vids on YouTube is well past Coral..

3 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Well, the main guy making Spiral Dynamics vids on YouTube is well past Coral..

It's exceedingly obvious to me that he just made all of this up on a whim, he's literally self-defining "coral" and using the clout of the actual SD model to appear authoritative.

No different than me proposing that there is a stage magenta above all other stages which y'all haven't seen yet, with some arbitrary distinction metric. But since I'm using the words "spiral dynamics," you have no choice but to believe me.

Also, there's a huge conflating of ego-transcendence and climbing SD stages (I see this in the video as well as all over the forum).

SD stages are OF EGO DEVELOPMENT. The whole model presupposes ego (individually and collectively).

All SD does is track ego!

So you can't just make up a stage coral+ and call it the "egoless stage" because if you do that, you've changed your "object of study" at that point. We are tracking ego here. No ego, no SD model.

Furthermore, if you've actually properly spent time embodying stage yellow systems thinking, you should already be noticing the relative and arbitrary nature of SD as a whole. And by the time you enter turquoise (whole heartedly), you're basically "above" the distinction-making game. You no longer play in the sandbox where the SD model is being etched.

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

1 minute ago, RendHeaven said:

It's exceedingly obvious to me that he just made all of this up on a whim, he's literally self-defining "coral" and using the clout of the actual SD model to appear authoritative.

No different than me proposing that there is a stage magenta above all other stages which y'all haven't seen yet, with some arbitrary distinction metric. But since I'm using the words "spiral dynamics," you have no choice but to believe me.

ikr.  I've seen his vids on Yellow and Turquoise, they're so dumb it's almost funny.

6 hours ago, lxlichael said:

Just read me.

We don't need any more Orange on this site, thanks.

I think Coral is the part of Turquoise where you realize that because everything is One and all of reality is Love, you realize there is absolutely no reason to be spiritual.

Just now, AtheisticNonduality said:

I think Coral is the part of Turquoise where you realize that because everything is One and all of reality is Love, you realize there is absolutely no reason to be spiritual.

That's horrifying.

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Standard Turquoise is deeply spiritual.

lmao there is no such thing as "being spiritual."

That's a tier1 identity frankly.

It's Love.

@RendHeaven So all these spiritual gurus like Eckhart Tolle and Sadhguru that Leo calls Turquoise are Tier One when they say they are teaching spirituality or enlightenment?

3 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@RendHeaven So all these spiritual gurus like Eckhart Tolle and Sadhguru that Leo calls Turquoise are Tier One when they say they are teaching spirituality or enlightenment?

They frame their teachings in tier 1 language ("spiritual enlightenment") for the sake of teaching to normies.

They don't actually take that language to heart.

Sadhguru doesn't sit on his cushion thinking "oh man I'm so spiritual" lmao xD It's just silence.

He knows better than anyone else that it doesn't matter what he does.

It's Love.

@RendHeaven Charles Manson was pretty Turquoise then. Because he took lots of psychedelics and talked about Love and Oneness and Unity and Imagination = Reality. Yet, he was a murderer.

4 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@RendHeaven Charles Manson was pretty Turquoise then. Because he took lots of psychedelics and talked about Love and Oneness and Unity and Imagination = Reality. Yet, he was a murderer.

Psychological disorders, such as psychopathy, can severaly halt your spiritual "progress".

Just now, Peter Miklis said:

Psychological disorders, such as psychopathy, can severaly halt your spiritual "progress".

Yes, but we just established that Turquoise does not care about spirituality and can do whatever they want.