RoerAmit

I’m a nerd logical guy. How the fuck to talk with a hot woman?

39 posts in this topic

@Khr well, I was suicidal about 7-8 years ago. Of course I don't share it on 1st dates. But I don't see any issue sharing it after like 2-3 months into a relationship. Its my life journey and I went through that stage and it actually played a big role in how I changed myself and how and what I am now. 

Remember, we change mostly when the pain is too much and we can't go on with that pain for any longer. I am in a much better place now, but I feel its important to share that part of my journey because it will show the guy who I truly am and how I changed and what's important for me now. And I am not ashamed of that stage of my life. I actually feel proud of it. That I didn't decide to take my life, but instead realised that it's worth living and enjoying life and do something meaningful with it. Part of the reason I joined this forum is because as a result of that journey I progressed to Yellow level on SD and looking continuously on how I can further grow and evolve. So it's important for me to reveal to the closest person who I truly am!!! And if he looks down on me or pity me for that or thinks I am defective in any way for that, I will just end the relationship. Simple as that. 

Also, one observation from my own experience. Everyone's vulnerable place level is different. If u worked on your empathy, expressing emotions, and letting yourself experience lows as well as highs, u will not be as vulnerable or become prey to narcissists when u r at your lows, because your overall level of consciousness and empathy for yourself is quite high to start with. And all u need to pass a low point is to feel through it and accept it and be gentle with yourself during this time and u will also be able to recognise easily that u r in that low stage. 

Like recently, with my mom's health crisis. I felt so low and so weak, and alone when all responsibilities of helping her fell on my shoulders only. My brother wasn't much help and it was pointless to even talk to him, because from his view point as a male child he was already doing more than enough for her and his expectation was that I am as a daughter, must do much much more. Which is unfair of course and not true. But I can't change his belief. Its impossible! My mistake was that I thought he just need me to show him factually how little he did. But showing him facts, just distorted his internal view/picture of himself as a good son and it backfired to me. I realised that until external reality won't prove him otherwise, I won't be able to convince him in my point of you. So I was in a very vulnerable place and noticed that I want more support and emotional closeness with my BF. I realised it was mostly caused by my selfish desire to get help and since I am physical touch person, and experience love and support through physical presence, I wanted more physical closeness from him, i. e. Wanted to move in with him. Now that I am out of this crisis mode and working on getting my balance back, I don't feel that way anymore. And I am back to feeling and being more attuned to my BF's needs, not only MY needs. And all that happened quite quickly. And the reason is because I worked so hard for past 8 years on my emotional resilience and noticing how I feel, not numbing it down or trying to fix it with relationships. 

So the only answer i see is to work on yourself more and raise your own level of emotional awareness and empathy for yourself and others. I really don't see any other healthy and sustainable way. 

1 minute ago, Khr said:

@Vzdoh yea it’s definitely important to work on your issues first and not cover up them up with relationships. Narcs don’t just happen to us, we allow them to happen to us due to poor boundaries and lack of self love. 

Yeah! My GF got into a relationship with one. Got pregnant on month 3 of the relationship and then went through so much pain to the point she had to leave Singapore and her job and moved back to Russia to libe her parents and the dude does not even want to see his daughter ???

So I know how dangerous it can be to be in a bad/low place and allow someone unhealthy into your life. 

That's why I continue doing the work and will never stop. Only being healthy emotionally and constantly raising my self awareness and self love and consciousness I will be able to attract a healthy man. Vibrationally I just find myself repelling all the traumatised people. We just don't gel together. The only sad thing is with more work I do on myself, the more I notice how unhealthy everyone else is and how many internal struggles and issues people have without even an acknowledgement of why they are the way they are. There are a LOT of unconscious people out there! Which makes finding a truly healthy and conscious individual even harder ?

Quite sad if u ask me. 

@Vzdoh You are the princess of the show. Ma star. 

Where is @Hulia need her because I will go to that exact place where she runs away from accountants. I feel deep need to.

Have to buy her jacket. 

"I am better then everyone".Can't stand it. 

Well there is one serb with a dog and blonde. But not the wanted Hero. 

@Khr For relationship and let alone someone to have kids with I agree. 

24 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

"I am better then everyone".Can't stand it. 

Well there is one serb with a dog and blonde. But not the wanted Hero. 

I could even get along with a blonde, but not with a dog! Terrible creatures and their owners are the worst. Animals belong into woods.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You have train yourself to not be logical with women.

The words coming out of your mouth should not conform to any kind of logic or make much sense.

Basically, be stupid and fun.

It requires lots of practice, so stop sitting around and hit the field.

The logical guys are the funniest. Because the essence of joke is the absense of logic in everyday life.

1 minute ago, Hulia said:

I could even get along with a blonde, but not with a dog! Terrible creatures and their owners are the worst. Animals belong into woods.

Just how life puts in front of you difficult decisions. 

Would lie if I say I am not tempted. 

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@RoerAmit  I like logical guys.

I don't like "stupid and fun" the way Leo says it.

I don't even know what that means. 

But I would be turned off if a guy was acting stupid because it would mean  I'm stupid.

So the answer to your question will be that you be your authentic self.

I don't know about hot girls. But my advice will for authentic women.

I think 'stupid and fun' is just refering to being silly & not taking yourself too seriously.

Edited by Brenzo2

Time to hit the field. Daygame.

What's the game. I have to pull her that day and have sex with her. 

Chances 1:200.

bmw business, friends, abs solve me all this shit but I guess. 

Have to do it. 

Edited by Zeroguy

17 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Just how life puts in front of you difficult decisions. 

Would lie if I say I am not tempted. 

Well if your blonde is someone like a @Vzdoh let her stay but skip the dog. I could have amazing arguments with her, whether the financial status is important in a relationship, when I want a beak from you.

Just now, Hulia said:

Well if your blonde is someone like a @Vzdoh let her stay but skip the dog. I could have amazing arguments with her, whether the financial status is important in a relationship, when I want a beak from you.

You are not alone that. 

No she is not Zero is wise man. 

You can't break from me. Reason is simple. You don't want it. 

8 hours ago, RoerAmit said:

Sometimes I lose hope and I suffer.

There is no need to suffer. 

Everybody who at one time sucked with women went through what you are going through currently. I personally know plenty of guys who have been able to go from absolute newbies to pulling and closing every week. 

Make a habit of going out at least 3 times a week, try to get a wingman who consistently gets results. 

Getting good in a relatively short amount of time will be almost impossible if you don't have a good wingman. 

Also meditate, clean up your diet and exercise regularly. That will have a massive impact on your ability to exude confidence and positive emotions. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

For girls it is not only important what you say but how you say it and with what emotion. 

Try experimenting with this 

• Just say stupid stuff with a lot of confidence 
  • Tell about your everyday boring life in a very entertaining manner/voice
  • Insert sexual energy in between these two things. Think about sex and she will think about sex. 
  • Be a total idiot but at the same time be emotionally aware of her
Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

On 7/31/2021 at 2:59 PM, Hulia said:

The logical guys are the funniest. Because the essence of joke is the absense of logic in everyday life.

haha you are damn funny :DxD

@Zeroguy I don’t know about the sex pain but yes Ukrainian girls are fantastic. Perhaps even my favorite.