Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eaaaeaeae

I feel like I am close to some awakenings but still have ego, is this an obstacle?

25 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, eaaaeaeae said:

So could it be true that when you stop being an I of body(identification with body) and you 'become' literally whatever happens, that your ego/I becomes bigger cause you are now everything?

There is no eyes to see anything. You are not seeing anything. 

Which is the same thing as having no ego. Something like, I have no particular ego, cause I am everything equally but I have an ego which is everything.

I am everything is an ego too, if you have no mind how can you know what is everything? For instance do you think these are sentences? Or there is something as birth, universe or death? Or only thoughts makes it for “you”? 

Here it happened again, while trying to explain this I felt that I am not the body but something else, that thing I am does not have any organs like we would think a live thing always has organs and yet it's alive. Anyway that's how I just felt.

These are thoughts . Go think in front of the mirror , will you see any thoughts in your so called mind? 

Posted (edited)

If a whirlpool produced thoughts instead of bubbles, and thoughts of, 'I am a whirlpool, I am causing myself to be how I am.' bubbled up, that would be ego, but it wouldn't 'do' anything or 'be' other than be a thought that bubbled up. 

That thought would be something the river is doing when it whirlpools. 

Ego is something the Universe does when it peoples. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Ego is consciousness, there is nothing to lose, just to see it from a different perspective.  

the ego is what appeared in Adam and Eve when they ate the apple. it makes the human free in some way and a slave in another. create a dream so you can wake up from it. It is something complicated and twisted, a work of the genius of God

The main obstacle is righteousness. When righteousness is not, union with God is.