eaaaeaeae

How did you become awakened?

12 posts in this topic

How did you become awakened.

what's exactly what happened in these moments, and what's the whole story of your awakening

Did it make your life better or worse?

are you sure that  now all your existential questions are answered after your awakening?

Could it be that there is more that is not known, probably not even by most known awakened people themselves?

any good movies or video game? (that's tottaly unrelated to this question but it's a real question if you have any suggestion)

Do you have anything interesting to add about awakening that you feel most people don't know? probably even in 'spiritual' social circles?

thank you for your time

Posted (edited)

Desire for awakening was intensified and purified until it bore fruit. Simple as that. Saying there’s more to it would be unnecessary distortion and basically lies (in my opinion anyway).

No there are no higher existential questions higher than the absolute.

Do you want to be enlightened? Or do you want the truth? Being enlightened is a stage — then you get over yourself.

What would I add? That desire is THE KEY to everything. Contemplate desire. Write your desires down. Just get downright obsessed with the whole notion of desire itself. It’s the engine, and the truest thing about you.

2 most important facets to intently be conscious of in this work: desire and belief.

Freedom > Peace

Edited by The0Self

i wanted to  meet God, i got what i wanted.... for "normal" people i followed my heart or soul in past 10years and only that.....

7 hours ago, eaaaeaeae said:

How did you become awakened.

what's exactly what happened in these moments, and what's the whole story of your awakening

Did it make your life better or worse?

are you sure that  now all your existential questions are answered after your awakening?

Could it be that there is more that is not known, probably not even by most known awakened people themselves?

any good movies or video game? (that's tottaly unrelated to this question but it's a real question if you have any suggestion)

Do you have anything interesting to add about awakening that you feel most people don't know? probably even in 'spiritual' social circles?

thank you for your time

Awakening is not what you think it is.

The very you that is trying to acquire awakening is recognized to be unreal.

The very you that feels like if it could just stumble on the right information it could become enlightened, is recognized to be an unreal individual.

And I'm not talking about the physical body, I'm talking about the sense of ME that believes itself to be the physical body and mind.

It's a disentangling from the socially conditioned mind matrix known as ME.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Posted (edited)

I was in deep denial about the reality of my life. My wife was cheating on me. I wasn't being honest with myself about my own toxic behaviors, and when I found out just how oblivious I was to reality, I went into a deep, two year depression and nearly committed suicide. I had started drinking heavily, using drugs, and generally engaging in reckless behavior and got a DWI and nearly lost my job.

My older brother had moved in with me as I was struggling to pay my bills, and we both enjoyed discussing Atheism, free will, etc.. and he introduced me to Sam Harris.  I credit his books 'Waking Up' and 'Lying' as the catalyst for my 'awakening'. I began devoting myself to radical honesty, with myself and others. I was honestly miserable to be around, since I was honest to a flaw. I would say exactly what I was thinking, caring nothing for how it made others feel.  Everyone was getting the truth, however much it hurt. 

At that point, I had really changed my entire mindset and outlook, and I rose out of my depression as quickly as I had fallen into it. 

At this point I still hadn't 'woken up', but I had developed an intellectual understanding of 'the self illusion' and the illusion of free will. 

Then one day at work, I came across Harris' 9 minute guided mindfulness meditation video on YouTube and decided to try it out. I had never meditated before. 

Towards the end of the meditation, something very strange happened. The bottom dropped out.. My sense of self vanished. There was no longer any separation between 'me' and 'that which was not me'. I was the sounds I was hearing. I was the chair I sat in. The thoughts arising. I was the totality of my awareness.. It felt like I was more awake (in the sense of not feeling sleepy or dull) than I've ever been in my life. Like SOOO awake. I could feel myself as an integral part of everything that was occurring.. not doing anything, just occurring the same way the hum of the air conditioner was occurring. I was 'happening' and I wasn't 'doing it'. Being me was effortless. This sensation lasted for about the next 2 hours and then I slowly returned to my regular ego-centric monkey mind self.. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

It’s way too long of a story. You can watch my youtube to see different progression. Psychedelics, psychic powers, aliens/abduction, ayahuasca ceremony, Lucifer, neither existence nor nonexistence insights — it’s a lot of crazy shit. 

This is when I had my first clear stream entry which made results come almost too fast to handle. Live No-Self Enlightenment & Stream Entry (Intense Shadow Expression & Healing)

You mistake my Raja Yoga. 

12 hours ago, Mason Riggle said:

I was in deep denial about the reality of my life. My wife was cheating on me. I wasn't being honest with myself about my own toxic behaviors, and when I found out just how oblivious I was to reality, I went into a deep, two year depression and nearly committed suicide. I had started drinking heavily, using drugs, and generally engaging in reckless behavior and got a DWI and nearly lost my job.

My older brother had moved in with me as I was struggling to pay my bills, and we both enjoyed discussing Atheism, free will, etc.. and he introduced me to Sam Harris.  I credit his books 'Waking Up' and 'Lying' as the catalyst for my 'awakening'. I began devoting myself to radical honesty, with myself and others. I was honestly miserable to be around, since I was honest to a flaw. I would say exactly what I was thinking, caring nothing for how it made others feel.  Everyone was getting the truth, however much it hurt. 

At that point, I had really changed my entire mindset and outlook, and I rose out of my depression as quickly as I had fallen into it. 

At this point I still hadn't 'woken up', but I had developed an intellectual understanding of 'the self illusion' and the illusion of free will. 

Then one day at work, I came across Harris' 9 minute guided mindfulness meditation video on YouTube and decided to try it out. I had never meditated before. 

Towards the end of the meditation, something very strange happened. The bottom dropped out.. My sense of self vanished. There was no longer any separation between 'me' and 'that which was not me'. I was the sounds I was hearing. I was the chair I sat in. The thoughts arising. I was the totality of my awareness.. It felt like I was more awake (in the sense of not feeling sleepy or dull) than I've ever been in my life. Like SOOO awake. I could feel myself as an integral part of everything that was occurring.. not doing anything, just occurring the same way the hum of the air conditioner was occurring. I was 'happening' and I wasn't 'doing it'. Being me was effortless. This sensation lasted for about the next 2 hours and then I slowly returned to my regular ego-centric monkey mind self.. 

beautiful thank you x

A shitload of meditation, contemplation, using psychedelics, learning from numerous teachers from numerous traditions, having tier 2 SD thinking from rigorously studying Actualized.org content and creating this hyper meta model of reality backed by serious direct experience via spiritual practice. Eventually the model was so vast, so interconnected, and the meditation started becoming absurdly deep that the whole thing just imploded. Many existential crises, many bouts of depression and ecstatic bliss, happiness and appreciation, states of cosmic love and terror at the fear of absolute vulnerability and death, all from formal meditation as well as psychedelic exploration.

I think my biggest stroke of luck has been my ability to balance the two seemingly competing positions that there's nothing to do, no practices to practice, and absolutely nowhere to go with the spiritual path, the cultivation of consciousness through rigorous practice, the exploration of altered states and the faith that there is a "higher" more authentic, more powerful, higher consciousness baseline to operate from. These two positions have merged into a paradoxical unity I still have no way to explain, but that push me further into God, into the self, into absolute emptiness and love. 

What's true is always true across all states, yet when one actively cultivates attentional skills (i.e. mindfulness i.e. concentration + sensory clarity + equanimity i.e. non dual awareness) that which was always the case becomes exponentially more obvious and the ways in which it informs the activity of self'ing, how one lives life, are just as infinite. So the mind continues to become increasingly purified, letting in the truth of what is true at ever deepening levels all while holding the meta understanding of the primordial perfection of all moments of life, of all steps (or lack thereof) along this pathless path.  

1 hour ago, Consilience said:

A shitload of meditation, contemplation, using psychedelics, learning from numerous teachers from numerous traditions, having tier 2 SD thinking from rigorously studying Actualized.org content and creating this hyper meta model of reality backed by serious direct experience via spiritual practice. Eventually the model was so vast, so interconnected, and the meditation started becoming absurdly deep that the whole thing just imploded. Many existential crises, many bouts of depression and ecstatic bliss, happiness and appreciation, states of cosmic love and terror at the fear of absolute vulnerability and death, all from formal meditation as well as psychedelic exploration.

I think my biggest stroke of luck has been my ability to balance the two seemingly competing positions that there's nothing to do, no practices to practice, and absolutely nowhere to go with the spiritual path, the cultivation of consciousness through rigorous practice, the exploration of altered states and the faith that there is a "higher" more authentic, more powerful, higher consciousness baseline to operate from. These two positions have merged into a paradoxical unity I still have no way to explain, but that push me further into God, into the self, into absolute emptiness and love. 

What's true is always true across all states, yet when one actively cultivates attentional skills (i.e. mindfulness i.e. concentration + sensory clarity + equanimity i.e. non dual awareness) that which was always the case becomes exponentially more obvious and the ways in which it informs the activity of self'ing, how one lives life, are just as infinite. So the mind continues to become increasingly purified, letting in the truth of what is true at ever deepening levels all while holding the meta understanding of the primordial perfection of all moments of life, of all steps (or lack thereof) along this pathless path.  

Wow... Sounds familiar. 😂 

Nice!

❤️ 

5 hours ago, The0Self said:

Wow... Sounds familiar. 😂 

Nice!

❤️ 

❤️🙏🏼

There is so much more to "God" that you can't conceptualize it. What you describe is only an invented binary code thinking, i'm talking about concepts. 

One thing is experiencing "God" through duality veil, this are all the concepts of those great teachers along history. 

And another totally different perspective is when you can alter your own body into tune and be "God". 

Remember the movie Interstellar? 

The scene where they are in the ship and approaching Gargantua. The hand of the actress became glitchy. 

This what shows in the movie i experienced for myself. But i decided not to go further, because a fear of loss entered in my thoughts. What i mean by this is, literally one can transcend with the body if wishes, but for other human beings you will appear as LOST, and your family will cry and etc, and you will become a Lost Person in the eyes of society and family. They will put you on a piece of paper on a street light with your photo that you dissapeared. 

This is what i experienced and seen even that possibility and that future and everything. 

I realized that what happened to Enoch and others that "God took them", is very real, i've seen it, felt it, done it, not just at a mind level. 

When i saw my body glitching and glowing i decided to come back, i did not want to go further, not now, because this possibility will bring sadness to my family if i dissapear.

This happened in spring 2016

I'm not trying to fake this nor invent this. 

Later, after a couple of years i discovered a book that talked about this. And is very true. I did what that book said, before reading it. I thought i went insane for a couple of years. 

Even my girlfriend for years after, was bullying me to go to phychiatric help, because i told her the details of my experience. 

Even tho i can show this to those who want to see it in RL. But if they did not seen "God", they will forget after, like a drug trip. 

I discovered the book in spring 2021

The book is called Ramtha: the white book. It reminded me after years of my realization, that i was on the good track. 

Singer

14™