BipolarGrowth

Going from monkey mind to permanent god mind

7 posts in this topic

Here I introduce my newest tool. Nondual Logic. 

[0=1

?+❤️=??

-

Infinite Love = Infinite Dukkha/suffering

%

0=0>0 (if you get here, you’re doing well on the path to unifying God-Realization and Enlightenment)]

=

3 6 9 Nikola Tesla = Find an illusory number or weird intuitively fun thing to delude yourself into truth with (my neither atheistic nor religious/spiritual dad has so many cool stories about 626 which have enriched his life as well as my spiritual development) 

^

and whatever else you want. Insight and progress comes by building bridges of truth you think are good until you dissolve them with higher truth at a later date then dissolve that higher truth with the same intuition which arises to produce a lucid dream. Then dissolve the process of dissolution. Maybe take a fun break and try to attain to nirodha samapatti a few times at least. It’s one hell of a psychedelic. Understanding it is part of the requirements to see the essence within psychedelics which produces insight in a ridiculously penetrating way. 

!

⚔️?????????????????

No mind is for noobs. God mind is for intermediate. Neither mind nor no mind is getting decent. Neither existence nor nonexistence (10th Jhana created by the 10th incarnation of Vishnu) is great. A constant and seemingly background analysis into the nature of 10th Jhana (constant vipassana of 10th Jhana) paired with its clarity in all aspects of experience when investigated long and intensely enough is kicking ass by my book. But hey, it’s just by my biased book. Don’t think this is a good resting place even if you understand everything here and more. Press forward to new frontiers and report back to us. We need your help in this never ending yet meaningful conflict.]

Now go back and find the missing [

The absence of [ which you looked over potentially or were so fixated on the content that you noticed such a fine detail and however pronounced or subtle doubt of my nuance in insight appeared to you while reading this are the core of the teaching here. 

Watch this video and subscribe if you want insight from a mad yogi, me — the id in the leagues of Frank Yang (superego) and CM (ego).  The Three Doors to Enlightenment (Impermanence, Suffering & No Self)

Deluded bipolar unawakened illusion out. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Maybe, just be a real, normal person.

Wishing you the best. 

I give you permission to not be special, or godlike and just be yourself.

What would a foundation look like, over the next 5 years to then start thinking about non-duality and God?

I don't really know you, but I think you are unstable. God is stable. 

Keep working on it. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I love your determination and Energy bro !

If I can give you some advices (I created an account here just for replying you... because you have potential), Actually your non-duality tools and insights are very cool for eliminating limits. But let me introduce you to something that can take into account these things , BUT in an EFFICIENT WAY.

If you can see that infinite suffering = infinite love, it's cool, but physically (with all the potential and limits the physical dimension and bodies have ofc) do you prefer to go into infinite suffering, or infinite love ? Mentally your non duality thing is very cool and you can be like "infinite suffering = infinite love", BUT take into account some other dimension in an EFFICIENT WAY (the important is not whether there's limits or not, the important is whether your limits are efficient and conscious enough of the efficiency they have !), so physically you'll be like "no i prefer infinite love."

And that way, the meta-scheme that takes into account these 2 newly taken consciously dimensions, will be in your head and perceptions like: "yeah, I know emotionnaly and mentally i don't give a fuck if it's infinite love or infinite suffering, because it's the same, but physically it's WAY more efficient to me, to live upon infinite love instead of infinite suffering. so it actually optimizes my mental, physical, and emotionnal sides"

:D

11 hours ago, Thought Art said:

God is stable. 

oh God, with all my heart i wish this is true but it simply isn't. 

I had some big breakthroughs recently.

When sensation/emotional biases are cleared out, a rather permanent God-mind becomes apparent. It’s like you’re at the edge of other beings’ conscious psycho structure and can co-create exactly what they do since you and they are one. It’s pretty incredible.

It may not seem obvious why the clearing of sensation/emotional biases would cause this, but I can explain: when I am no longer emotionally reactive (AT ALL - ineffective if not completely void of emotional reaction!) to a circumstance, I automatically have the ability to tap into the source that is driving everyone who is asleep to act the reaction to that circumstance out robotically, and I then have the capability to directly influence some of that — as in, even the actions of so-called others. It’s like becoming the aware-space around a specific circumstance in the timeless oneness, and since you have no stake, you’re free to co-create, literally as the infinite intelligence, automatically and without any deliberation or effort... and it’s utterly beyond intention!

It’s really surrendering not only to infinite love, but also to infinite intelligence. Beyond intention in both cases.

Edited by The0Self

13 hours ago, LuxAeterna said:

I love your determination and Energy bro !

If I can give you some advices (I created an account here just for replying you... because you have potential), Actually your non-duality tools and insights are very cool for eliminating limits. But let me introduce you to something that can take into account these things , BUT in an EFFICIENT WAY.

If you can see that infinite suffering = infinite love, it's cool, but physically (with all the potential and limits the physical dimension and bodies have ofc) do you prefer to go into infinite suffering, or infinite love ? Mentally your non duality thing is very cool and you can be like "infinite suffering = infinite love", BUT take into account some other dimension in an EFFICIENT WAY (the important is not whether there's limits or not, the important is whether your limits are efficient and conscious enough of the efficiency they have !), so physically you'll be like "no i prefer infinite love."

And that way, the meta-scheme that takes into account these 2 newly taken consciously dimensions, will be in your head and perceptions like: "yeah, I know emotionnaly and mentally i don't give a fuck if it's infinite love or infinite suffering, because it's the same, but physically it's WAY more efficient to me, to live upon infinite love instead of infinite suffering. so it actually optimizes my mental, physical, and emotionnal sides"

:D

Thanks! I always follow the body’s reasonable pain messages if they are too intense. The human part of us must be respected too. Because it is infinite dukkha that means bliss is dukkha too. I love bliss. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

I had some big breakthroughs recently.

When sensation/emotional biases are cleared out, a rather permanent God-mind becomes apparent. It’s like you’re at the edge of other beings’ conscious psycho structure and can co-create exactly what they do since you and they are one. It’s pretty incredible.

It may not seem obvious why the clearing of sensation/emotional biases would cause this, but I can explain: when I am no longer emotionally reactive (AT ALL - ineffective if not completely void of emotional reaction!) to a circumstance, I automatically have the ability to tap into the source that is driving everyone who is asleep to act the reaction to that circumstance out robotically, and I then have the capability to directly influence some of that — as in, even the actions of so-called others. It’s like becoming the aware-space around a specific circumstance in the timeless oneness, and since you have no stake, you’re free to co-create, literally as the infinite intelligence, automatically and without any deliberation or effort... and it’s utterly beyond intention!

It’s really surrendering not only to infinite love, but also to infinite intelligence. Beyond intention in both cases.

Nice man. I definitely communicate quite well with people in my no mind flow states. It just does itself. Everything is our nature, so anything we ever do is just nature/reality acting us out even if we feel that we are the ones in control.