InsecureAnon

Insecure & depressed about my height. Considering suicide

125 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Karmadhi why are you so concerned about this. I don't see men walking with a 300 pound woman either. 

I mean, to be fair, weight is something you can change, whereas height is pernament.

Still, I think it's a waste of time talking about this. 

10 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

I mean, to be fair, weight is something you can change, whereas height is pernament.

Still, I think it's a waste of time talking about this. 

Yea. Both are physical attributes. Physical attraction will always exist. Men are attracted to hot girls, women are attracted to taller men, even to shorter men, complaining why women are attracted to tall men is the same as complaining about why men are attracted to hot girls. Both gender have their attraction preferences, do men change who they are attracted to, do men get attracted to unattractive women, then why expect that women be attracted to short men. Even then, women still don't mind a man being short, they still give men some leverage, yet men are the ones who are more concerned about a woman's looks, to be fair, when men are so concerned about a woman's looks, they shouldn't really feel so judged if women do the same to them, it's kinda hypocritical to assume that a woman should sacrifice looks in a man when all that men care mostly about in women are looks. Strange logic. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Because you ladiest can reject us on so many things already we do not need height added on top of it. The amount of things a girl can reject a guy is truly scary, from confidence, to humor, to shyness, to lack of ambition, height, face, fatness, social statues, neediness etc etc.

Meanwhile for a guy if girl looks nice and is not retarted he is happy.

If ladies just judged guys on physical features then i would be okay with them judging guys on height so much, but when you have 10 different personality requirements already adding height on top is overkill.

@Karmadhi Ridiculous!! 

You want a woman on a silver platter delivered to you directly with all the best features in the world. You're looking at a woman as though you're shopping for a car model. 

You don't know anything about women at all. 

Women are human beings who need to be taken care of. 

A) you're expecting too much out of a woman. You want her to look super hot and young for you.. 

But majority of female population is average women and minority of women are hot. Most women are very insecure about their looks. If you walk into a Walmart you won't find the hottest women in the world, you will find some obese woman shopping for chips. 

If majority of women are hot around you, then consider yourself lucky. Or else not. 

B) you expect that women should not have a survival agenda whereas men get to keep their survival agenda. 

Men's survival agenda = fuck a hot woman, get her pregnant /or not.. Fuck more women (If they don't want family). A player lifestyle with many girlfriends. Or at least one hot girlfriend and steady supply of sex. 

Women's survival agenda = have a man who will fuck her, get pregnant, start a family with him, monogamous relationship for life.. Will she care for looks? Somewhat because fucking an ugly guy is difficult. What else can she look for apart from looks? Stable, independent, high income, wealthy, confident, dependable, smart, good decision maker, tough, strong.... Why? Because he will be a good provider to her and if she gets pregnant (which she will at some point), he will also provide for her kids. Why does she need a provider even if she is financially independent? Because women don't like the idea of splitting the bill or a man not paying for household expenses. Since evolutionary times, women have been largely dependent on men and this has turned into a biological wiring where a man is considered manly when he provides for the family. When he doesn't take responsibility or doesn't provide, the woman sees him as unmanly. The woman can't change this because this is her biological wiring.she cannot simply focus on looks alone. She has to focus on his traits that are suitable as a family maker too. Even if she wants a boyfriend she needs a dependable boyfriend. Why? Because who will help her if she in trouble? She will obviously call her boyfriend. So this means her boyfriend has to be strong and dependable? 

Why does she want her boyfriend to look good? Because she wants to feel sexual when she looks at him or else there is no arousal. If he is charming and smart and dominating, masculine, she gets arousal. If he is meek, not masculine, incel type, her vagina is dry. 

So as per your thinking and reasoning, a man gets to keep his survival agenda. But not a woman? This is hypocritical. A man can be free in choosing what suits his needs. Whereas a woman is asking too much if she wants a whole package? Blame nature for it because a woman is not simply looking for a guy to fuck(otherwise pickup would be super easy), she is looking for a boyfriend or partner she can rely on in every way. 

C) Not only do you want a woman who is super hot, you want her to completely forget her survival agenda of having a better father around future kids and simply focus on looks of a man, now you also want her to give up options for you. Since she is a super hot girl, she has many men wanting her and giving her anything she wants. These could be really rich wealthy awesome men who can be great attractive boyfriends to her. For what reason should she abandon these wonderful options to be with an average guy like you? Why should she give up her options when her options are great for her. Imagine if you were constantly being called by a lot of hot women wanting you. Would you give up on all of them for an average girl? Of course not. You'll never do it. Then why are you expecting that a hot girl should drop her choices and options and come to you instead. 

D) you consider yourself an average guy. Yet you want someone out of your league. You want a hot girl but you don't want an average girl. But the hot girl is basically out of your league because her league consists of hot guys. It makes perfect sense. Hot people will date other hot people. Average people will date other average people. Why will a hot guy date an average woman? Why will a hot girl date an average guy? Dating someone out of your league is not entirely wrong but you have much less luck that way since they consider you to be outside their league. Dating within your league is much easier. 

E) you want a woman to only focus on looks of a guy. For that the woman has to be super rich. Only then she won't care too much about female agenda as her needs are met with her own money(even then most women will still) You'll find someone like Madonna. She was dating lots of men just for looks because wealth was secondary since she didn't have to worry about money. She used those men as boy toys. However you won't like Madonna because you will find her too old for your taste 

F)  you don't focus at all On what you can give to a hot woman of your choice. You only focus on what she has to give. What about you? If you can't give her wealth, fame, money, stability, looks, confidence, charm, intelligence, sexiness, domination, security, then what can you give her? Only sex? But she is looking for an entire package, not just looks. 

Do you see how you're using different permutations and combinations to have a woman who is not only hot but comes with every feature that benefits you but doesn't benefit her. You want her completely tailored to your needs. She has to be some kind of a sacrificing Saint along with being a hot woman. This is next to impossible because human by nature is selfish, man or woman is irrelevant. 

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@Preety_India 5 .45  and 5 6 is not big difference. It is like 3-4 cm, that is fine. Difficult but doable, however i never saw one where guy is for example 172 with a girl that is 178 or 180.

If you have any example of a normal non special guy getting a girl taller than share with us, because i almost never see it when im walking on the street. I see max 1 inch difference where girl is taller, but that is it.

Hey man this is such a limiting belief. I am 170 and my Ex was 180 and it did not matter. My current gf is 177 an it also does not matter at all.

3 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@Preety_India 5 .45  and 5 6 is not big difference. It is like 3-4 cm, that is fine. Difficult but doable, however i never saw one where guy is for example 172 with a girl that is 178 or 180.

If you have any example of a normal non special guy getting a girl taller than share with us, because i almost never see it when im walking on the street. I see max 1 inch difference where girl is taller, but that is it.

Preferences exist, but strict rules like these ones are only limiting beliefs in your mind. 

Statistically it's true: short man - tall woman is a less likely combination than the opposite. 

But that doesn't mean it's impossible to date a taller woman. 

If you think it is, it will work like a self fulfilling prophecy and you will end up more convinced of your belief, but that doesn't mean it's true.

If you aren't having success with women there are probably a lot of other reasons that are more important than height that should be looked at. It's also a better strategy because there are lots of things you can improve, but height is not one of them.

@Preety_India Idk where you come with these ridiculous ideas about what i want. Seems to me like you are projecting your frustrations on me. Dont forget i made a thread about not caring much about looks on a girl. Personally i want an ok looking girl (5.5-6/10 if i have to use the scale) that is kind and intellectual. I am these things myself so i do not think i am asking more than i offer. 

Will guys want to leech? Of course! Everyone tries to do it.

And for your information i have seen hot guys with average lookin girls so often you cannot imagine. Yes those guys are a bit shy and meek but they look good and still get an average girl. As an average looking girl you can get attractive guys if you re ok with them being shy and little game. 

Edited by Karmadhi

@Farnaby i just hate the idea of seeing a girl i find attractive and feel unable to try with her due to her being legit taller. I come from a culture where it is blasphemy for a girl to date someone shorter, 22 years of such social conditioning is hard to unwire. I ll try to hit on tall girls on purpose to maybe unwire the belief if i get any success

Lmao I wish I was 5ft 8. I'm 5ft 3. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

@Farnaby i just hate the idea of seeing a girl i find attractive and feel unable to try with her due to her being legit taller. I come from a culture where it is blasphemy for a girl to date someone shorter, 22 years of such social conditioning is hard to unwire. I ll try to hit on tall girls on purpose to maybe unwire the belief if i get any success

I have seen hot girls with average men many many times. Just improve your game and you'll get too instead of whining. 

@Preety_India you despise pua principles so me improving my game would get me closer to the kind of guy you so despise. :D

i am already doing that anyway though dont worry :P

Did you see hot girls with average guys in sweden netherlands france or any other western/northen european country you have been?

Edited by Karmadhi

4 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

You should worry  more about  love  and  not  so much about  looks. Ive  been with a few  "hot" guys and there was  nothing  attractive about them after a few encounters.

3 hours ago, ZenSwift said:

Lmao I wish I was 5ft 8. I'm 5ft 3. 

Do the  best with what you  have!! Im 5'4 and  would  love to be  5'7.

@Preety_India you despise pua principles so me improving my game would get me closer to the kind of guy you so despise. :D

i am already doing that anyway though dont worry :P

Did you see hot girls with average guys in sweden netherlands france or any other western/northen european country you have been?

Look you go around generalising way too much. 

You already said that you don't want a hot girl and that you'll be okay with an average girl. Then why that question? 

And even if you're into hot girls (you're denying it so much earlier), understand that the simple answer to your question is that they got way too many options. Then why bother

You be you and be with a girl that is in your league. 

If you're not happy then be with those guys that get those girls. 

There is no point in ruminating over why so and so. 

To tell you frankly even Charles Manson had hot girls falling for him

Hot girls used to write letters to Ted Bundy. 

I have been to Netherlands. 

I have seen hot women with ugly men all the time. The best example is Donald Trump. 

Women have fallen for all sorts of men. 

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India Donald Trump is a billionare lol. Rich people dont count nor famous. I mean average guy with maybe some game.

anyway you re right i ll just improve myself

@Karmadhi most men who project way too much on a woman's looks tend to be insecure about their own looks. Just saying. 

1 hour ago, Olivia24 said:

You're perfect.

3 hours ago, Olivia24 said:

Yeah I'm not really too worried about that, The amount of girls I've tried to pick up in the last 3 years I can count on one hand, and I didn't even put in much effort. Just have been focusing on other matters. I bet if I actually put some effort in I could easily get a gf within a month with some serious pickup hustle.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

1 hour ago, ZenSwift said:

Yeah I'm not really too worried about that, The amount of girls I've tried to pick up in the last 3 years I can count on one hand, and I didn't even put in much effort. Just have been focusing on other matters. I bet if I actually put some effort in I could easily get a gf within a month with some serious pickup hustle.

No doubt!!

18 hours ago, Peter Miklis said:

If you're short, you're fucked with some women.

Newsflash: you're always fucked with some women. And also unfucked with others ;)

The notion that you should be able to attract all women is so absurd it must be laughed out of the room. If you can attract 5% of women, that's more than enough.

Where guys go wrong with this blackpill propaganda is that they start to think of attraction as some abstraction, as if there is such a thing. In reality, you only need to attract one specific girl out of hundreds. Therefore perfection is not at all needed. And girls are not all attracted to the exact same guy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.