InsecureAnon

Insecure & depressed about my height. Considering suicide

125 posts in this topic

On 7/31/2021 at 10:07 PM, Peter Miklis said:

Wuuuut you're 6'2?? You're the same height as me then lol. I thought you were like 5'10?

nah Leo is a mermaid

On 7/31/2021 at 4:00 AM, Vzdoh said:

One way to solve this problem is to move to a country where your height is normal. I saw foreign guys 175cm height dating absolutely stunning local asian girls that I don't think they would be able to get if they were in Europe somewhere. 

I like European girls.

I like Asians too but do I have to live in Asia purely for this reason, that kinda sucks ass.

I would feel better if you just told me it's possible for shorter guys to get the nice European girls through personality, because they are the finest, and really want them. 

My limiting belief isn't that all the girls are too tall because there's plenty of shorter girls too, It's just would they instantly screen me out due to the taller competition, even if I empthasize & compensate with other attributes.

(Don't want the Dutch or German giants though)

Edited by InsecureAnon

On 7/31/2021 at 11:30 AM, Etherial Cat said:

Heard Leo say in the past that his ex was constantly threatening suicide as a way to get compassion. 

He might be reacting that way because of this.

I couldn't care less about compassion. 

I just need to know the truth, and I need my desires fulfilled. 

I need the sweet hot love whether I HAVE TO move to Singapore or I can get it in Europe (latter is preferred) I need the truth. 

Not knowing the truth or finding out that there is in fact no hope is enough for suicide = ultimate peace too. 

Or finding a solution is ultimate peace also, getting the hot love and sex I want. 

Fuck compassion. 

Edited by InsecureAnon

@InsecureAnon I've always been very self conscious in general and specifically about my height (I'm 1,70). 

People used to make fun of me as a kid/teenager for being shorter than them. 

It's true that women generally prefer guys that are the same height or taller than they are. And to be honest, I wouldn't feel comfortable if my girlfriend was much taller than me, either. 

That being said, my first girlfriend was a bit taller than me (quite a bit taller when she put on heels) and while I felt insecure about it, she didn't seem to care so much. 

IMO the narrative you're repeating to yourself over and over in your head is what's keeping you stuck and experiencing a self fulfilling prophecy where you don't have success with women and mistakenly attribute that to your height. 

29 minutes ago, Farnaby said:

@InsecureAnon I've always been very self conscious in general and specifically about my height (I'm 1,70). 

People used to make fun of me as a kid/teenager for being shorter than them. 

It's true that women generally prefer guys that are the same height or taller than they are. And to be honest, I wouldn't feel comfortable if my girlfriend was much taller than me, either. 

That being said, my first girlfriend was a bit taller than me (quite a bit taller when she put on heels) and while I felt insecure about it, she didn't seem to care so much. 

IMO the narrative you're repeating to yourself over and over in your head is what's keeping you stuck and experiencing a self fulfilling prophecy where you don't have success with women and mistakenly attribute that to your height. 

Thats well said. I do like taller  guys  in general. Im 5'4 but  not  much taller than me  is fine.

9 hours ago, InsecureAnon said:

I like European girls.

I like Asians too but do I have to live in Asia purely for this reason, that kinda sucks ass.

I would feel better if you just told me it's possible for shorter guys to get the nice European girls through personality, because they are the finest, and really want them. 

My limiting belief isn't that all the girls are too tall because there's plenty of shorter girls too, It's just would they instantly screen me out due to the taller competition, even if I empthasize & compensate with other attributes.

(Don't want the Dutch or German giants though)

Dont think that!! Give a girl a  chance to get to know you. Dont  limit yourself  before you  begin.

@InsecureAnon I’m going to list a lot of examples just because that’ll work best in making you feel better about what’s possible. Take the time to read these. I’m not denying that height preferences exist for some women but there’s a whole other side of the coin that’s there…

I was a gymnast at the University I just graduated from a year ago. So I’ve been around tons of shorter athletes my entire life. I’m about 5’7” - 5’8” (170 - 173) and I’m tall for an elite gymnast. A lot of my teammates were 5’4” - 5’5” (163 - 166) Let me tell you what I’ve seen from hanging around these people day and night…

1. The best on the team is competing at the Tokyo Olympics right now. Yul Moldauer (look him up). His girlfriend for the past two years (so, long before he became an Olympian) is the hottest cheerleader on campus.
Yul’s 5’3” (160 cm) and is East Asian in ethnicity. Those are two negatively judged stereotypes when it comes to sexual attraction. Yet, his girlfriend is about 5’7”, blonde, blue-eyed, and full-figured. 

2. On that note of college cheerleaders, whenever any of the college athletic teams would throw parties, the cheerleaders always came to the gymnast parties. Not the basketball parties, not the rowing parties, not even the football parties. Always the gymnasts’ 

And yes, quite of few of them would get laid. Not only that, but five of my teammates entered relationships with some of the cheerleaders. 

3. Normally, gymnasts are ripped like you describe yourself. Yet, one of my best friends is 5’5” as well as dead-average in build and looks. He’s the epitome of a 5/10. Yet, during his time in Uni, he had three different relationships that each lasted for about a year. One girl was his height while the other two were slightly taller. All of them were hot and none of them were even petite. So he didn’t even have to resort to restricting his standards to exclusively petite girls. 

4. My family’s short enough to where I’m the tall one out of us. My brother’s 5’2” (158 cm) and in-person, I saw a sorority girl ask him out. She was my height, green-eyed, and very beautiful. 

5. For this final example, I’m gonna use myself. Throughout college, I had all these outstanding examples around me, showing me that height-preferences could be beaten. Yet, I ignored them all. I myself never got a girlfriend while in college.
Like you, I was convinced my height played a major factor. I became so acclimated to seeing the examples I’ve listed above that I didn’t even apply them to myself. Now, I look back over all those successful examples and realize that my vision was clouded. All the evidence was happening around me everywhere. 

Finally, what I’d like to say is that - if none of these examples help - realize that you’re living in the 21st century. Stem-cell research is HUGE right now and there’s some doctors saying that stem-cells could be injected into growth platelets to revamp natural growth in adults. 

Now, nobody knows how long it’ll be until that becomes an affordable reality but I’m guessing you’re pretty young and technology’s moving fast. It’s possible that this becomes something sooner rather than later. 

In addition, the general populace is also becoming increasingly conscious of its biases and preferences such that more women are giving shorter men a chance. You’re lucky to be here in the 21st century. You’ll be safe and sound 

On 7/31/2021 at 5:30 AM, Etherial Cat said:

Heard Leo say in the past that his ex was constantly threatening suicide as a way to get compassion. 

He might be reacting that way because of this.

Regardless, he seems to be in a place of deep pain 

Why are not there height acceptance movements like there are fat acceptance movements even though being fat is within your control and unhealthy. Why no short people role models, why no short models like we have fat models these days? Why being harsh about weight makes you a shallow pig while being harsh about height is normal and okay. Why do you have to exceel in everything to live a good life when you re short compared to a tall person who does not need to exceel as much (dating especially)? Why cant short people wake up 1 day and live a perfectly normal life where their height is not relevant anywhere except sports?

Why this cruel treatement?

Just like feminists make movements for equal treatement regarding genders, short people should get equal treatement regarding height!

Edited by Karmadhi

Females might care about height as a number. In reality you can't really tell how tall someone is unless you stand close to them. If you are taller than the girl she will be unable to properly guess your height.

8 minutes ago, Username said:

Females might care about height as a number. In reality you can't really tell how tall someone is unless you stand close to them. If you are taller than the girl she will be unable to properly guess your height.

Tricky!!

@Username If she is taller than you re kind of fucked with that girl.

Exceptions are if you re very rich, famous, handsome or have insane game. Not applicable for 95 percent of guys.

Edited by Karmadhi

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

@Username If she is taller than you re kind of fucked with that girl.

Exceptions are if you re very rich, famous, handsome or have insane game. Not applicable for 95 percent of guys.

Think twice before infecting others with your toxic limiting beliefs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  the belief that the earth is round is true even though its just a belief.

Likewise...

@Karmadhi being short really doesn't matter 

My second boyfriend was shorter than me. 

I'm 5'6". Then can you imagine how short he has to be in order to look shorter than me ???

When I stand in a line to pay bills or other work, I'm usually taller than most men in that line /que.

My boyfriend was 5'4". Maybe add half an inch.

So yea. These are beliefs you hold.

You don't seem to me like someone who has had relationships or someone who approaches a lot 

It seems your own ego holds you back. So you keep munching on and on and justify not being laid 

At least, honestly that's the feel I get from your posts.

Go out. Talk to girls. Try even. You'll get someone. 

If a loser like me gets men, then probably you're better than me.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Yali said:

Likewise...

Incomparable. You're just deluded if you think lack of height makes you "fucked"

It's Love.

@Karmadhi If you're short, you're fucked with some women. Definitely not all of them. Just need to find the ones who are into shorter guys, or height doesn't matter to them as much.

@Preety_India 5 .45  and 5 6 is not big difference. It is like 3-4 cm, that is fine. Difficult but doable, however i never saw one where guy is for example 172 with a girl that is 178 or 180.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Think twice before infecting others with your toxic limiting beliefs.

If you have any example of a normal non special guy getting a girl taller than share with us, because i almost never see it when im walking on the street. I see max 1 inch difference where girl is taller, but that is it.

@Karmadhi why are you so concerned about this. I don't see men walking with a 300 pound woman either. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.