InsecureAnon

Insecure & depressed about my height. Considering suicide

125 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

You are incredibly misinformed. A 10 minute read about the behavioral manifestation of a suicidal person would get rid of those misconceptions you have. 

Like I said, he either challenges those beliefs of his, or he'll remain stuck forever. Nothing else matters.

Edited by Peter Miklis

@Peter Miklis I don't necessarily disagree with challenging his beliefs, but stating that ''he is clearly capping'' is an infelicitous conclusion.

Edited by Harlen Kelly

11 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Emerald You cannot help someone who doesn't wanna be helped. In this case, the dude presented it in such a way that it's obvious his mind is already made up. I'm short=I have no chance. What can you do? He either challenges these beliefs, or will continue to wallow in his sad bullshit.

Btw, in this case, I don't believe he actually plans to kill himself. Heck, I've felt like killing myself a couple of times, but I never did it. Because ofc, the fear of death is always greater than the pain. Simple. He's clearly cappin'. The people that actually kill themselves, don't tend to tell anyone about it. They just do it.

As for his actual problem, the dude clearly has no fucking confidence and self esteem. You can't simultaneously hold 2 contradictory beliefs as true. "I've tried my best, I tried to funny, charismatic" (I'm not quoting) on one hand, and then he goes on saying how he believes he's undersirable because he's 5'7 lol. He was clearly never all that charismatic, was he? You can't be on your A game, AND believe you're an ugly MFer at the same time?

The point is that Leo (as an influencer) is really unwise to just say a one-word “lol” at someone’s post about suicidal ideation. And he did change his post shortly afterwards because he probably realized the same thing.

Really, anybody would be unwise to do that... but especially someone with influence.

Also, you don’t know this person and what they’re going through. For all you know, the person has attempted suicide before. People commit suicide ALL the time. So, don’t be so sure that a person won’t actually do it.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

5 minutes ago, Emerald said:

And he did change his post shortly afterwards because he probably realized the same thing.

xD:D??

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@InsecureAnon why does height matter so much? Some girls find short guys adorable. Don't feel this way, its only because tou think you're short and even if the numbers say so , there are some women who feel shorter than you and thhey're actually tall.

there were some days i felt small as an ant.

Its all about how you percieve. 

People will love and be attracted to you for accepting your unique and difference of being. So let it be and love it all ❤

23 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

stating that ''he is clearly capping'' is an infelicitous conclusion.

Alright then. I'll be more carefull in the future?

Knowing how Soonhei/Sunny committed suicide for no apparent reason other than a belief, I'm gobsmacked that this was the reaction given, this is a few months after that suicide. 

Are people still wondering that suicides don't happen over petty things.

Sometimes what appears to be a petty reason to kill oneself is usually the last straw in a long saga of sob stories piling up and there are deeper underlying festering issues that are responsible for the suicide yet people often cite petty things because they themselves aren't very aware of the underlying causes. 

Please be fair and empathetic in your assessment rather than being judgemental in the name of tough love.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Heard Leo say in the past that his ex was constantly threatening suicide as a way to get compassion. 

He might be reacting that way because of this.

One of my best wings was a 5'4" Pakistani guy.

He got laid way more than me at 6'2".

What attracts girls is personality and boldness.

My wing would walk up to a group of girls having a birthday and make out with every girl in the group, one after another. Sometimes he would get slapped, but he also got a bunch of make outs, numbers, and dates. He would wrestle girls like a fearless mongoose does a cobra.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Wuuuut you're 6'2?? You're the same height as me then lol. I thought you were like 5'10?

On 7/30/2021 at 0:05 PM, InsecureAnon said:
  • If only I could get girls with my charm & my skills or my sense of style or my phsyique, all things I have 

Blessings bro 

One thing I can say as someone who used to have extreme limiting beliefs with women is that a lot of it has to do with your own skills as a man. Like women will love you and care about you but a lot of my issue personally really made me think that it wasn't possible.

I was introduced to pickup in 2013 and that really helped me as I dedicated a lot of my time and energy to pickup. That helped me see through a lot of my struggle. 

What I can say is to please reconsider because I know there is a way out. I promise you it isn't true and you are fully capable just the way you are. 

The delusions in your mind need to be seen through bro and I know you can do it. It will take time and different healing modalities and help but I know with effort you will achieve a lot 

I know also to get some better information too my friend, they've toxified your mind whoever they were. 

I know you can do this man I believe in you 

Edited by Jacob Morres

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

My wing would walk up to a group of girls having a birthday and make out with every girl in the group, one after another. Sometimes he would get slapped, but he also got a bunch of make outs, numbers, and dates. He would wrestle girls like a fearless mongoose does a cobra.

Honestly, as cliché as it sounds, its all about having the balls.

You don't need Peter Steele levels of height to attract girls. I'm 6'1 now, but I remember back when I was a 5'7 falling in love with those tall 5'9 girls. :x Now it is very rare for me to find a girl taller than me.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

giphy.gif

Do you play video games? Those adventure rpg type games like The witcher or zelda etc. If you're like me and enjoy them probably is because there's a certain degree of difficulty in them and i bet you don't like playing the easiest mode when you kill 10 enemies with a swing and the final boss within 10 hours. I bet if you're good you try to finish them at least with normal or even hard difficulty because the challenge holds itself the reward. When I finished a game (hollow knight) i almost cried at the end that's how difficult it was and i felt so good for at least the next 3 to 4 days. What does and RPG has to do with you you say? Well of course you don't like having a final steel sword with 999999 damage at level one i think so you make the most of your rusty sword... well you're the rusty sword, and one that can't be upgraded let me say since its your height. If you had a genie to express a wish to be 190cm can you visualize how you life would be different? I can tell in the beginning you would feel great but later as months go by probably you you would engage in more numbers with low quality woman and would look for more and here's the catch. You will look at other couples and envy the guys with those good quality women and will find that probably you lack humor, leadership, confidence or even a genuine good heart so after a while you will feel the same. Good quality women value personality and charisma which you lack of course because you can't blame your height for your success. I live in europe too and had kinda mild success but i can't blame my height, status, income or cars, i blame only myself for not being able to talk too as many girls as i would have liked in the past and now. First rule of personal development is to take 100% responsibility for your situation. At the point you're now no one will want to date you but that's not you height that's your spirit. I think you should be going outside more and stop reading shit on the internet that power you down... try that at least for a week. If you feel better and try not to focus on yourself and getting better every day try to implement some RSD materials form Max. He's 172 cm from Austria where i bet the avarage there is probably like 175 to 180 for males. If you see his videos and look how girls respond to him you'll find there's nothing height or appearance related. Of course it goes deeper than that you have to resolve a lot of issues but that's a start. I think that you know well that height isn't a problem like some crooked teeth arent a problem or to be a fuckin billiard ball shaved head like Leo isn't a problem BUT and a huge but you're afraid and lazy to do the work...

Talking bout suicide that's even stupider. let's say you believe in reincarnations. you will keep killing yourself until you are born like brad pit or george clooney? come on man. Don't worry about death because it will come in 20 30 40 years or even tomorrow. just live your life peacefully because even if you mess up big time unless you're hitler or some controversial political figure or artist no one will know you even existed (not even your grand grand childrens) in 100 150 years. there's no pressure. 

@InsecureAnon For you in particular, I'd say get some good friends. It seems like you're in your head too often. Get out as much as possible and hangout with other people. If you can't do that, start creating some art using those emotions. Learn some new skills. The only way you're going to get out of this is to realize there's more to you than your height. You think it's them, but you wouldn't feel this insecure if you didn't believe it too. 

I wish I was a little bit taller I wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her Wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat And a '64 Impala I wish I was a little bit taller I wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat And a '64 Impala

Edited by Arcangelo
height

Hey, this is radio station W S K E E We're takin' calls on the wish line Making all your wacky wishes come true

Hello?

I wish I was a little bit taller I wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her

Wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat And a '64 Impala

I wish I was like six-foot-nine So I can get with Leoshi

'Cause she don't know me but yo she's really fine

You know I see her all the time everywhere I go And even in my dreams I can scheme a way to make her mine

'Cause I know she's livin phat Her boyfriend's tall and he plays ball So how am I gonna compete with that?

'Cause when it comes to playing basketball I'm always last to be picked And in some cases never picked at all

So I just lean up on the wall Or sit up in the bleachers with the rest of the girls Who came to watch their men ball

Dag y'all, I never understood, black Why the jocks get the fly girls and me I get the hood rats

I tell 'em "scat, skittle, scabobble" Got hit with a bottle And get put in the hospital for talkin' that mess I confess it's a shame when you living in a city That's the size of a box and nobody knows yo' name

Glad I came to my senses Like quick-quick got sick-sick to my stomach Overcommeth by the thoughts of me and her together Right? So when I asked her out she said I wasn't her type

I wish I was a little bit taller I wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her Wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat And a '64 Impala I wish I was a little bit taller I wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat And a '64 Impala I wish I had a brand-new car

So far, I got this hatchback And everywhere I go, yo, I gets laughed at And when I'm in my car I'm laid back I got an 8-track and a spare tire in the backseat, but that's flat Uh and do you wanna know what's really whack?

See I can't even get a date, so, what do you think of that?

I heard that prom night is a bomb night With the hood rats you can hold tight

But really though, I'm a Figaro When I'm in my car I can't even get a "hello"

Well, so many people wanna cruise Crenshaw on Sunday One day I'ma have to get in my car and go You know I take the 110 until the 105 Get off on Crenshaw, tell my homies "look alive" 'Cause it's hard to survive when your living in a concrete jungle

And these girls keep passing me by She looks fly, she looks fly Makes me say "my, my, my"

I wish I was a little bit taller I wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat And a '64 Impala I wish I was a little bit taller I wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat And a '64 Impala I wish I was a little bit taller (wish I was a little bit taller) I wish I was a baller (wish I was a baller) I wish I was a little bit taller, y'all Wish I was a little bit taller, y'all) I wish I was a baller (wish I was a baller) I wish I was a little bit taller, y'all (Wish I was a little bit taller, y'all) I wish I was a baller (wish I was a baller) I wish I was a little bit taller, y'all Wish I was a little bit taller, y'all) I wish I was a baller (yeah)

Hey, I wish I had my way 'Cause every day would be a Friday And you could even speed on the highway I would play ghetto games Name my kids ghetto names Little Mookie, Big Al, Lorraine Yo you know that's on the real

So if you're down on your luck Then you should know just how I feel

'Cause if you don't want me around See I go simple, I go easy, I go Greyhound Hey, you, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down Ah yes, ain't that fresh? Everybody wants to get down like that Wish

I was a little bit taller I wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat And a '64 Impala I wish I was a little bit taller I wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat And a '64 Impala

I wish, I wish I wish, I wish I wish, I wish I wish, I wish I wish, I wish I wish, I wish

Edited by Arcangelo
taller

I'm also from Europe and I'm 1.91meter. I don't have any luck with girls, my height doesn't give me any edge as far as I experienced. I just wanted to let you know this, because it isn't that black and white.