InsecureAnon

Insecure & depressed about my height. Considering suicide

125 posts in this topic

• Firstly, this going to get a lot of stick & some guys might call me pathetic especially anyone shorter & I'm sorry, I am just being honest about how I personally feel. This isn't intended to whine or be all woes me, I just have such a strong ambition to be a ladies man & 

• I am about 5 foot 8 - 5 foot 9, (somewhere between 173 - 175 CM) & I refuse to measure myself because I'm scared it's even 172-173.
  • I am from European countries where young people are very tall, I'd say male average is normally about 5 foot 11, but I continuously see men 6 foot plus & see plenty women my height 
  • I spent most of my life thinking I was average height, but now I realize I am short & I am too short for women's standards. 
  • I'm not here to moan or hate women but I will admit that I want to date & have casual sex // relationships too with women I find attractive. 
  • But I just don't measure up & my chances in pick up are extremely slim. 
  • I've been ripped in perfect shape & I still can't compete with skinny or fat guys if they are 5 foot 11 plus, they are tall enough I am not end of story. 
  • I didn't  care about height but that didn't change the fact that women really do. I don't mind if a girl is 5 foot tall or 5 foot 9. Now I come to the dark truth of how challow & specific society is. Society loves their specific preferences & measurements

• ... It's ashame beacause I'm not that picky, girl doesn't have to have a huge ass or tits, or be a certain height, as long as I feel attractive then thats enough for me, but the girls always so picky

• I can get the number sometimes but they always end up ignoring me. I have all the other qualities apart from height, don't say "it's your attitude" because I have litterally been extremely confident before,acted happy, funny in the moment, ripped physique & social and still couldn't get the girls. 
  • I have lost all motivation to live & I am considering suicide. I really value relationships & for years & years I have wanted at least 1 decent looking women (with good personality), but who actually wants me & find me attractive & wouldnt cheat or look down on me for being short
  • I feel insecure walking on the street & in my city there are tons of beautiful women, always walking around with tall handsome men. 

• No I don't want to move to indonesia or somewhere & that isn't practical for me right now. 
  • I can't focus on my work & business goals right now and all my thoughts get constantly devoted to this I get obssessed with it & have obsessive mind
  • I go to clubs but it's hard to hide my insecurity, even when i'm feeling confident I can't stand out at clubs because height is everything & the only obvious thing 

• I am going to drink alcohol becasue I can't take the pain & probably commit suicide. 

• I don't want sympathy or your polite bullshit or white lies or "go see a psychologist", they won't make me taller & give me a big dick. So no. 

• Why am I posting this? Because I might as well post this first before I give in in defeat, but I don't think anything will change. 

• Realizing that society is so chimp like is depressing. If only I could get girls with my charm & my skills or my sense of style or my phsyique, all things I have & develop but they just want the bigger chimp with the bigger cock. 

Edited by InsecureAnon

Hello dude. How old are you? I feel your pain. First you are deluded thinking that the reason you’re not getting girls is your height. But it is understandable you wish you were taller. Nobody can argue that. You seem very obsessed with girls. Maybe try to focus more on your life purpose, what you love. Then it will leave some air for your pick up life. Keep approaching girls but in a more detached way. See it as a game. A game you’re almost guaranteed to lose but you play it anyway for the fun of it. Never forgetting that you have a little chance to succeed ! 

Im 5' 7" - 5' 8".  I've been with plenty of women. It's not your height. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

I think suicide is really a bad idea here. Suicide should be considered only if your body/consciousness has been really broken permanently which made you really dysfonctional and makes your life miserable for ever which does not seem to be your case. You say you take care of your body which is good. Face the challenges of your life with courage. Don’t forget the exponential nature of things which means that you have to put a lot of effort and not getting any result for a long time before you start getting the benefits of your work. 
be patient 

focus on what you love

keep working

jerk off

enjoy

52 minutes ago, InsecureAnon said:

my chances in pick up are extremely slim.

Lol

Stop making dumb excuses and go talk to girls.

And stop reading that incel, red pill, black pill toxic trash. What's gonna kill you is not your height, but the shit you feed your mind. You are like a radical Islamist terrorist or white nationalist, feeding your mind with garbage ideology that will ruin your life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

Don’t just lol him.

He’s considering suicide. 

Obviously you’re loling him because you know that he can be successful. But that’s not how a suicidal person will interpret that.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

My husband is 5’8” and I’m 5’2”.

To me, he is very tall. He’s like half a head taller than me.

You have to understand that, while most women have a general preference for taller men, short women will have a different way of defining tall.

Honestly, most women don’t get too hung up on that, as long as you’re taller than they are.

But even some women will date shorter guys. 

So honestly, you just have to work on self-esteem stuff and just keep trying. You’ll have success eventually.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@InsecureAnon get deep into spirituality.a kundalini awaikening produce 10x the pleasure u get from having sex with the hotest chick on earth.i am sorry but the game has been rigged against u.mainstream bitches are hyper rational and will not forgive your height.but once u get pleasure from kundalini u will stop giving a fuck about chicks.thoughts like i should renounce life and be a bramachari will come to u.ever wondered why spiritual teachers are single.

Also get into redpill if u cannot let go of dating.u also need to reduce your standards and look for a lower sexual market value girls

I am your same height and I've slept with more women than Casanova.

Plenty were my height or taller than me. In Europe too, that's where I'm from.

Height is really not your problem, trust me. I used to think it was, just like you, but I was simply dead wrong.

You need to work on your game, make it a long term project. I guarantee you will get results if you put in the time and effort.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

Red pill is created by people with 20+ years of experience with woman hence it is practical.also redpill is toxic for good ,kind hearted,self actualizing,spiritual woman.so study redpill but also adapt it according to woman.if she is toxic u need to be more toxic.if she is good then violate redpill

@asifarahim Your comments are so contradictory and confusing. 

It's also comments like yours that make me doubt the authenticity of the positive ones. 

By the way, I can't "lower my standards". 

38 minutes ago, asifarahim said:

@InsecureAnon get deep into spirituality.

Also get into redpill if u cannot let go of dating.u also need to reduce your standards and look for a lower sexual market value girls

I said I have no specific tight preferences, but I have to "feel attraction", I only approach girls when there is attraction regardless what society ranks them. 

I don't want that sorry, I just want a nice girl. That is spirituality to me anyway. 

You say the game is rigged and my height is unacceptable but also study red pill and also lower my standards but also give up on women & just go spirituality. 

Very promising advice lol, but that all sounds like total garbage to me  & I'm not interested in spirituality. 

But why should I have to be so valuable in every other area & put in so much work just to lower my standards, say to a girl I find unattractive, purely because of one physical defect,  who I'll stil have to work for, that's not a life worth living no thanks. 

Edited by InsecureAnon

41 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

I am your same height and I've slept with more women than Casanova.

Plenty were my height or taller than me. In Europe too, that's where I'm from.

Height is really not your problem, trust me. I used to think it was, just like you, but I was simply dead wrong.

You need to work on your game, make it a long term project. I guarantee you will get results if you put in the time and effort.

45 minutes ago, asifarahim said:

@InsecureAnon the game has been rigged against u.mainstream bitches are hyper rational and will not forgive your height.

Hmm, who am I to listen 2? All anecdotal evidence points to the latter, but of course I want the former to be true, I need it to be true. 

And how am I meant to go club when I am in sad mood. 

In fact women can be cold af too, girls even on this forum moan about "sad creepy looking guys in the club", so Im dammed if I do dammed if I don't, I feel like girls won't just be polite no but will look at me in disgust for being this desperate loser. 

If I don't approach I am not trying, If I do I am one of those guys 

Edited by InsecureAnon

2 minutes ago, Lucas-fgm said:

@InsecureAnon Bro, go to London and hit on asian girls, they are pretty short. And there are plenty of them in London.

I hate London. No thanks. Also london is very tall city. I don't have time to change country or city right now. 

@InsecureAnon seriously stop telling yourself these limiting stories.   Don't bother going to clubs and doing pick up.  That's probably not going to get you a lasting relationship anyhow.  In my experience (and I have quite a bit, I'm pretty sure I'm one of the oldest members on here), you will meet her when you least expect it.. when you're not trying.  By trying, you come off as desperate.  

Do your best to focus on yourself.  Do things you enjoy. Learn to be perfectly content to be by yourself.  When you radiate contentment, and confidence in your own self, and 'non-neediness', you will become like a magnet for girls.

1 hour ago, Ilan said:

See it as a game. A game you’re almost guaranteed to lose but you play it anyway for the fun of it. Never forgetting that you have a little chance to succeed ! 

That fucking sucks. 

I don't wanna play a game where I'm "bound to lose". 

Why not just end it now or drink alcohol on my own, I'm always going to "win" that game. 

23 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

@InsecureAnon Don't bother going to clubs and doing pick up.  

Ahh man this advice is so annoying though. 

It's just seems club is the highest odds of finding a girl, no matter how slim for me. Presumably they do go there to get laid themselves. 

Also I can't really do 1 relationship because I change places often. Although that would be really nice, but I'd need to be attracted to her. If I could take a girl with me everywhere that be cool too. 

Are you saying don't bother because of m height, or because you think clubs are just bad medium generallh anyway? 

Edited by InsecureAnon

Tom Cruise is 5' 7".. and he married 5' 9" Mimi Rogers, 5' 9" Katie Holmes, and 5' 11" Nicole Kidman.  

@Lucas-fgm I didn't say it never works. And I agree, approaching in real life is the way to go.. but there's lots of places beside clubs to do this.  Clubs are like meat markets, and everyone knows why everyone else is there.. and so the competition is at an all time high.   

I've met the girls I've had 'long term' relationships with - at work, at a convenience store, at work again, at a friends house, kayaking with friends, etc.. and always when I least expected to meet someone.. I've had some one night stands with girls I've met at clubs.  A few first dates that never went to second dates... but all of the serious relationships I've had, just sort of cropped up organically.

wtf, dude, 172-173 is not even that low, 0 reasons to be suicidal about it

Edited by Hello from Russia

If you're already considering suicide, why not save up money for a surgery to make yourself taller? You will probably fuck up your legs, but hey you will be taller. Let's see then if that will really help you with getting more girls. What you'll realize is that it's all in the mind.  I know guys shorter than you who don't have trouble hooking up