Manusia

Can I learn Germany language just from Youtube?

10 posts in this topic

I want to continue my study in germany next year if I can get the language right in my mind.. and I dont want to spent my money to courses without direct meeting with the instructor. This covid protocil is still strict in Indonesia. And why not use youtube as it free?

Anyone have experience learn germany from youtube? is it effective?? or there is other media that more effective?

i have dabbled in German in the past, although not as much recently. I did use YouTube for learning grammar, sentence structure, etc. There are some quality German learning channels on YouTube. I also used Duolingo which always made learning fun. Another thing you can do is watch a German show with English subtitles or vice versa.  

When you're learning a language media is good supplementation but you should really find a friend that speaks German and practice with them. If you're in Indonesia talk to them on Discord or something.

Best way is by/with your friend.

Actual classes too, won't harm  guessm

Learn meta learning

If you then apply it correctly you'll realize how learning from YouTube is so painfully slow and inefficient  as well as taking random courses and even speaking / get coached by random native speakers

Best way is when you get your learning completely in your hands and be able to disect the subject using your own mind

No. 

Maybe english. German is really complex. I would suggest you to take courses in schools and maybe live there 

@Hello from Russia Yeah.. it is happened.. I cannot understand english with curriculum in my school. I swallow english myself by watching youtube. Far more effective than any classes, I dont understand much of english rules but I do the rules. ?

Thanks for reminder.

I have downloaded an app to learn German. 

So far the results are quite satisfying. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Yep, only possible when you're be able to self-discipline and do some necessary self-study besides. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"