eaaaeaeae

What is there to do in life?

67 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, eaaaeaeae said:

@WelcometoRealityI am really scare of nothingness. I really want existence(me) to give itself more positive feelings than no feelings at all , cause if it is equal then it's nothing which is the definition of death (no feelings). Is there any solution or it's doomed to be like this, and of course couldn't be any other way.... ?

Death will be experienced but nothing really dies. Existence(me) will still exist but without any clinginess to positive feelings and resistance to negative feelings. Every moment is doomed to be what it is. Do you want to fight the inevitable?

He has no will of his own.
He dwells in reality,
and lets all illusions go.

@eaaaeaeae here is an answer to your question

I don´t know, how it works for guys. I can describe, how it is for me. When you are horny, you feel uncertain longing for something, undefined restlesness - energy distracting and nagging. After sex the restlesness is gone, but then it´s emptyness. If you are in a healthy relationship and the guy stays with you (emotionally and phisically) you can fill this emptiness with tenderness, gratitude, love. Otherwise it´s just emptyness. 

Yoga doesn´t catapult you into void. But it bundles and organizes the restless energy. It makes out of thousand chaotic and distructive ripples one big well - strong and steady. This is how I feel adterwards, like a flying wave - strong and calm.

@eaaaeaeae

You're way too overthinking and overcomplicating things. I was talking about the pure experience of breathing- no stories, nothing. Just sit down in nature, and breathe.

Have faith.

Do whatever the hell feels right for you always. Trust yourself. 

You mistake my Raja Yoga. 

11 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Do whatever the hell feels right for you always. Trust yourself. 

Do I have any other choice? 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

On 7/30/2021 at 3:17 AM, The0Self said:

Whatever you want. Endlessly.

This ✅ 

Everyone always wants to have the answer, instead of of admitting that they also feel this way at least sometimes.