eaaaeaeae

What is there to do in life?

67 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

The divinity of her scent sent me to heaven. The divinity of her body sent me to hell.

Added to list of best pick-up lines lol.

Have faith.

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

True ones I will whisper into her ear. 

Not stuff for public forum. 

23 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I didnßt understand the line. What is wrong with her body? Why hell?

I like to meet people, listening to music, looking at the sky, being grateful and loving... There's plenty of things to do in this Reality! So much things to experiment 

5 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I didnßt understand the line. What is wrong with her body? Why hell?

Caused his mind to be ravaged by naughty thoughts, I'd imagine that was the meaning of the statement. lol

9 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Caused his mind to be ravaged by naughty thoughts, I'd imagine that was the meaning of the statement. lol

A am not a man. But is it really a hell? @ivankiss wrote in his diary that he liked this state of ascending erotic energy. And he is a man!

15 minutes ago, Gabith said:

I like to meet people, listening to music, looking at the sky, being grateful and loving... There's plenty of things to do in this Reality! So much things to experiment 

21 minutes ago, Hulia said:

14 minutes ago, The0Self said:

You already said you love me. Sorry, but not open for that kind of exoeriments. 

4 minutes ago, Hulia said:

A am not a man. But is it really a hell? @ivankiss wrote in his diary that he liked this state of ascending erotic energy. And he is a man!

Join my cult.  Ascend descend doesn't matter as long that energy is flowing. In grass.... 

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Join my cult.  Ascend descend doesn't matter as long that energy is flowing. In grass.... 

You meen weed? I still haven´t tested it. I thought, it would be too much for my poor psyche: you + weed.

4 minutes ago, Hulia said:

You meen weed? I still haven´t tested it. I thought, it would be too much for my poor psyche: you + weed.

I am already enough + your job. Poor soul.

7 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

I am already enough + your job. Poor soul.

It´s not nice of you to intefere during the budgeting process. What if a plan isn´t be met?

Some plans will. You can't get it all done. 

57 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Some plans will. You can't get it all done. 

Just 1 Porche instead of 2?

5 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Just 1 Porche instead of 2?

Well have to overcome that guy to become real Alpha so make it 3.

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, eaaaeaeae said:

@The0Selfthat's it? I don't even know if I want something.....

Do you want to be Happy?  Do you want your heart filled with joys?  Do you want to have a purpose in your life?  

Edited by Tim Ho

Hakuna matata

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

Lol not at all. I interpreted the statement as a joke. Who knows what was actually meant by it though.

7 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Well have to overcome that guy to become real Alpha so make it 3.

What guy?

3 Porches for you, for jacket and for stockings? I could never fall in love with somebody driving Porche. Everybody knows, that the only purpose of Porche is to boast. I have had enough of these guys at meetings. 

Posted (edited)

Will boast so much with your head in my lap. Give me a break. 

Well will think how to get that juice from fridge that's for sure

Edited by Zeroguy

11 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

Are you satisfied with believing this or do you want realize it?

I thought I had 'kind' of realize it but it seems I can't feel it. So I guess I didn't really realise it.

I got the concept of oneness I almost feel it when I think of it. But then it doesn't feel like anything changed at all. Like I am not sure I am one. And even if I was sure, I don't know if it would change anything. What I felt was I am the field. I close my eyes and realise that whatever happens happen in this field that isn't located in the body, not even in the eyes. In that sense I am everything. I feel kind of it. Plus I now know there is no percieving as leo taught us and I got this. Plus I agree completely with leo when he says how can qualia of hands or eyes which are qualia see/feel other qualia. Plus before I met leo in his videos, and without anyone ever tell me, as a teen , I found it weird that hormones cause feelings, it made me feel like this is a lie, or that eyes can see, why my eyes can see and not my hands, why matter can see. 

So, did I did anything wrong and if so how can i be totaly sure that I am one/everything. And if I manage to feel it in an intense way, then the question remains, what is there to do. If the answer is there is nothing to do then it's ok. But I want to know, maybe there is something for me to do and I am missing it. Plus I am now feeling existential terror while I write this cause kind of felt again that I am everything, which is also crazy cause I feel like there is mystery behind of this, like ''what else could happen here'' .... terrorising stuff

@Mason RiggleI mean there is probaby a hidden purpose or something but I guess after seeing this answers which are awseome, I came to the conclusion that maybe there isn't any purpose at all. Maybe this thing reality which is me which is everything ever changing, wanted to play this trick and then find its real purpose that was hidden. But it doesn't do things like that... right? It just here to play, to be born as a moment only to die as a new possibly different moment than the previous