Vision

Leo, will you plan on giving worksheets in your videos like you used to?

6 posts in this topic

Those contemplation worksheets have a huge impact on the effectiveness of the content that Leo teaches.

It's not enough to just take notes. The exercises are the hardest part, but have the most payoff. 

Often times, the questions in those worksheets are questions that I hadn't even thought of asking myself before! It's extremely valuable. 

I understand that it would take more energy to continue giving out worksheets for your videos, especially with your health problems. Perhaps you could provide it exclusively for your patrons? I don't know, just an idea. 

Create your own.

Why must I do everything for you?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But Leo!xD

3 hours ago, Vision said:

Those contemplation worksheets have a huge impact on the effectiveness of the content that Leo teaches.

Yeah so that's a great thing of a community, usually someone has time to create extra stuff. Like the video summaries guy.

Perhaps you or someone else can collaborate with him to create more worksheets

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because of this:

3 hours ago, Vision said:

Often times, the questions in those worksheets are questions that I hadn't even thought of asking myself before

- - - - -

But you are right. That is something I have already been doing actually. It's just that there are questions that you and other external resources come up with that I've never thought of before. It's a nuance in creative capabilities. 

1 hour ago, flowboy said:

Like the video summaries guy.

Not sure if you're referring to me, but I'm an Asian woman xD.  I figured my name, picture and ongoing references to the best Chris were dead giveaways. 

Although, looking at my profile pic, it'd be hilarious if I was secretly a white dude with raging yellow fever.