Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boshra

I want advice on over analyzing things

5 posts in this topic

A lil over a year ago I stumbled into a YouTube channel called charisma on command and it was going good for abit I was learning so many charisma concepts and how to Emulate actors and so on and I learned how to practice to be self aware 

for abit it was going well but I realized I lost touch with my genuine self couple months through but I didn’t really mind I was self aware to a extent or level that I wasn’t ever at before It was even working for me in the sexual life I was funny and girls will come over and I’ll be seemingly more cool and attractive.

but the more self aware I was getting the more I felt needy for acceptance and validation and the more I felt dead inside so a couple more months went by my mates was respecting this act more in our social immature hierarchy I was on top .

then a couple more months went by I started picking up on toxic behaviors from me and my mates a month after that I done psychedelics and I had a major bad trip and panic attack then my Old mate Took a video of me breaking down at the hospital and ridiculed me so anyway I realized that he was not good for me and I stop talking to him but I stumbled on Leo’s video how to stop caring what people think and Leo thank who ever is out god nature aliens clowns you really helped me then I started picking up after my web of beliefs got decimated another web beliefs I started realizing how from that year of my life that had awesome ups for me where I was being the funniest most social charismatic and was picking up things so quick learning how to spark up a conversation with anyone having threesomes enjoying myself was playful with everyone and I had my downs when I got temporarily disconnected from reality and all myself trust just went in the bin got humiliated but from that experience couple months later when I was reflecting I learned two things that for the last five years I wasn’t genuinely content in life and second I picked up a habit of over analyzing everything .

now for last 8 months me over analyzing everything really Made me accumulate victim mentality and now I want some advice on how to stop over analyzing things .

My suggestion would be just to put your focus on whatever makes you feel good. Just see what options are available to you right now, and pick whatever feels best and live (more) like that. Be more gentle and kind to yourself. When you feel bad, find thoughts that make you feel better/relief

Learn about survival from leo gura videos. It was too hard for me to accept that all the things we do in life or most of the time if not all is about survival. When I learned how things work, after some months I finaly stoped being that anxious cause I learned that anxienty come out of fear of death which is survival. That made me stop overanalyzing things cause my mind had automatic responses to anxienty with overanalyzing. That led to nowhere till I learned about surival and then stop overthinking/overanalyzing.

If this is not your problem then watch your thoughts, learn about feelings why they happen and how they get triggered, monitor/watch your inner thoughts, meditate and understand that many of the suffering comes from desire.  That way you will be able not to get trapped in your desires if you don't want, by not thinking them or something. By leting them pass. Like zen or other traditions say let the desires pass like a cloud that you watch and then goes away. Like a smell that comes and after some time it goes.

Plus don't need to control everything and overanalyze. Have some fun. Maybe reading a book or watching a video will decrease the attention you give on your thoughts and you will stop overanalyze. Also switch bettween topics and don't do something that is only one thing again and again, this will make you crazy and overthinker.

Also stop thinking that much with thoughts but learn to use your imagination more. This changed my life personaly.

Lastly things maybe more simple, you need to have fun and do other activities and just not overthink. If you overthink for a long time maybe this is too difficult so start not thinking that much and enjoying other things. If things are way too serious then go to a beach or a walk or a ride and concentrate the out world till it gets better. There is no need to overthink. Spirituality makes you understand that intelligence ins't only inside but also consicousness/outside life is also intelligence so you don't need to overidentify with your mind or think that only there magic happen, cause many of the time all the beauty is outside. 

That's the most I can think, maybe none will help cause every person has different problems, but I hope any of this will help you if you are lucky and the nature of your problems is something like that 

Posted (edited)

Wow that’s awesome cheers guys 

Edited by Boshra

can you explain about your overanalysis in greater detail? can you give an example?