Depersonilized

What's the consensus here on "Glitch-in-the-matrix" events?

17 posts in this topic

I'm just curious what y'all think about these stories. I'm not sure what to make of them.

If you have any to share, please do!

In our world, that just can not be. So anything is possible

@BipolarGrowth I understand that. Just trying to communicate the general idea behind the term. I recommend reading some of the stories people have told about it on reddit. There's some wacky stuff that goes on sometimes lol. I just can't figure out why consciousness can have a certain flow and then suddenly be jerked in an entirely different direction so dramatically. Sometimes weird neurological problems cause this, but that's still within, let's say, the "normal" flow of reality as we understand it. It's clear to me now that things can just go haywire almost without any reason at all. Super weird. 

Edited by Depersonilized
Grammer

1 hour ago, Depersonilized said:

@BipolarGrowth I understand that. Just trying to communicate the general idea behind the term. I recommend reading some of the stories people have told about it on reddit. There's some wacky stuff that goes on sometimes lol. I just can't figure out why consciousness can have a certain flow and then suddenly be jerked in an entirely different direction so dramatically. Sometimes weird neurological problems cause this, but that's still within, let's say, the "normal" flow of reality as we understand it. It's clear to me now that things can just go haywire almost without any reason at all. Super weird. 

I mean I’ve always noticed more radical glitches happen when you do something absolutely naughty such as go from absorption in infinite love to giving your soul and infinite love to Lucifer as my eternal master for full enlightenment. For me, I have the craziest shit happen when becoming the bridge between opposites such as Jesus/Lucifer. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

The most blatant and shockingly obvious glitch (quite literally) I notice is people saying, "wait hold on, this has happened before" around me..."yes, you were there, I was here...this has already happened...what..." De-ja-vu.

This has happened to people around me at least 8 times on seperate occasions. Also I notice technology starts tripping around me sometimes lol. Started talking to this girl about mysticism over Snapchat and she was having a real hard time accepting certain things and said "why is my Snapchat glitching, it's not glitching with anyone else...just you". L

Kundalini makes technology glitch too. Or perhaps the heightened states of consciousness cause it.

Happens to friends of mine. Songs will start skipping like an old CD, bluetooth stops working, lightbulbs break a LOT.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

There is no causation / consistency to reality as convincing as it might seem, and no condition or withholding of this being shown to you. Impossible things can be experienced daily, but the more you share, the crazier people think you are. Like if I share that this bodymind & the sun flipped / reversed locality, you think I’m crazy. Then if I tell you I am crazy, you think that’s “a problem”. But behold, the glitch becomes the norm, like insanity is actual sanity.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

There is no causation / consistency to reality as convincing as it might seem, and no condition or withholding of this being shown to you. Impossible things can be experienced daily, but the more you share, the crazier people think you are. Like if I share that this bodymind & the sun flipped / reversed locality, you think I’m crazy. Then if I tell you I am crazy, you think that’s “a problem”. But behold, the glitch becomes the norm, like insanity is actual sanity.

That’s an interesting experience. I’ve not heard much about that before. Was there something that appeared to lead to this outcome? 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

Made me think of the reason why I came across Leo at all. I used to be on the Glitch In The Matrix Reddit site all the time. The stories on there can be truly weird, so many good ones. One day some user posted a video about weirdness about not existing at all and Leo's head appeared for the first time.

I made a post in my journal of some of my glitches:

My feeling on it, is that we all want normality and continuity, so that's all we are "tuned in" to. We see only what we want to see. The minor weird stuff gets ignored, because it doesn't fit our expectations of normality. Occasionally major weird stuff happens, but we still scrabble to "make sense" out of it and normalise it - and very rarely we can't make head nor tails of it.

All stories and explanations are false.

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@BipolarGrowth

Losing ‘my mind’. 

Is there any other way that works? Not in my experience at least ? Becoming so infinitely crazy that it grounds you is not a journey I’d give up easily even if I could create anything else. Madness is the greatest creativity engine once it transcends itself with itself. 

@BipolarGrowth

"All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone." - Pascal

But for those who do… oh my fucking God. Miracles. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@flowboy Makes me think. I wonder if "miracles" happen as a result of focusing awareness on something generally outside of the human perspective. We developed 5 senses arbitrarily to what was needed for survival, but I think it's possible and highly probable that other things are happening all around us that we don't have a firm connection with. Sometimes, maybe you can accidentely tap into it unconsciously, but since the mind doesn't necessarily have the capacity to understand what it's experiencing, it comes out strange. This creates a "glitch-in-the-matrix". The matrix being your normative state of being. 

@eaaaeaeae I've heard of that happening on psychedelics. Were you on a psychedelic or completely sober? What kinds of thoughts were they?

Edited by Depersonilized
Grammer